PDA

View Full Version : Last night, made me lol

DarkRenge
Mar 20, 2013, 09:15 AM
I was doing the AM time attack quest. There were 3 of us, 2 FI and (me) a RA.

All was well until one died at Vol. Then FI2 was like, dude, I only have 1 more moon and asked if I had any. It was at this moment we realized only FI2 had moons.

Vol would not have been a problem, but those shield guys were halping in the derpiest way possible. It wouldn't be until I applied weak bullet that they'd see fit to shield bash Vol's tail, blocking our everything. Same when we'd move to his face.

Soon enough, Vol took out FI1 again because idk, guy's bad at dodging.
FI2 was liek, I got dis and went to save FI1 only to meet a fireball.

FI2: "It's all up to her now"
FI1: "Do you have any moons?"
Me: "No I d [VOL APPEARS] [I desperately try to exit chat] [to no avail]

The final message: "No I dowwwwwwwddOOWWWOWWWWWWWWWW111@"
FI2: "o_o"
FI1: "I made her talk! Oh god, I made her talk!! Dx"

Guys have any similar war stories?

Arrow
Mar 20, 2013, 09:21 AM
I was killed
by
a
rappy.

DarkRenge
Mar 20, 2013, 09:23 AM
I was killed
by
a
rappy.

You deserve a medal.

Income Taxs
Mar 20, 2013, 09:33 AM
You deserve a medal.

Arks Meritorious Service Medal

zegun~kun
Mar 20, 2013, 09:40 AM
fought Wolga in Naberius2 time attack
fought pretty well until my connection somehow lagged and let the Wolga kill me when i was lagging..

good thing, a Hu party mate came to the rescue, hit the Wolga once with a normal attack, and the Wolga died... 400 damage.... JUST A FRIKKING 400 HP LEFT OF THAT DAM*ED WOLGA AND MY INTERNET LAGGED AND KILLED ME

~Aya~
Mar 20, 2013, 09:50 AM
You deserve a medal.

Fighting Ragne for vhard TA. Im the only left alive because i forgot moons.. im doing fine and after punishing it for 5 minutes straight.. he throws his red disc things again.. im like "lol imma force" *mirage- OHKO* in the middle of using my dodge.. every disc gravitated towards and anihilated me.

ReaperTheAbsol
Mar 20, 2013, 10:41 AM
I was doing Amdu TA (v. hard) with two of my friends in order for one of them to get their TACOs done. Things were going pretty well for us until one of my friends literally starts running away from the slinky dragon/Gwan encounter. I ignored it for a bit while my other friend and I took Gwan down. After we left for the boss room I noticed that other friend had not left that area yet.

At this point I was like, "Yo, you coming?" and to my surprise there was no response. At this point I thought it was just a pee break so I left it at that. My other friend and I pressed on and approached Vol. Vol was bullying my friend to hell and back, and at times we had to alternate between revives. It was one of the most pressured runs I had ever been on, and I promised my friend that I would get that TA done.

We kill Vol, loot the crystal and head on back to the campship. My friend had to go off and do something else so she left and did her thing, but I waited in the campship and tried to communicate with the other friend.

Long story short, she fell asleep on us, and I have yet to let her live it down.

Noc Codez
Mar 20, 2013, 10:46 AM
I took an arrow to the knee.. And well the rest is history. Lol

Galax
Mar 20, 2013, 10:48 AM
Got stuck as a low level gunner fighting an mpa-level hoarde. All I could do to live lol; I barely got out of there, what with a gwana - and then a change over to another...While dodging breeahdas spawning el dagans with el ahdas with dagans and krahdas everywhere and the random mechs popping up. I don't even know how many bullet squalls I used.

Hosaka
Mar 20, 2013, 10:50 AM
I took an arrow to the knee.. And well the rest is history. Lol

Fuck you.

ReaperTheAbsol
Mar 20, 2013, 11:14 AM
Oh, and there was this other time I was lagging after a cross burst during a Ruins Vhard MPA. A Wolgahda was about to kill me during my lagged state, but somehow I had the ability to pop off a moon atomizer. Somebody was probably dead or something. Anyways, I let one off and Wolgahda kills me.

A minute later I come back to life and ask my party leader what happened. She said I brought myself back to life. ._.

Railkune
Mar 20, 2013, 11:25 AM
Oh, and there was this other time I was lagging after a cross burst during a Ruins Vhard MPA. A Wolgahda was about to kill me during my lagged state, but somehow I had the ability to pop off a moon atomizer. Somebody was probably dead or something. Anyways, I let one off and Wolgahda kills me.

A minute later I come back to life and ask my party leader what happened. She said I brought myself back to life. ._.

We must look into this. It could revolutionize all difficult runs.

Coatl
Mar 20, 2013, 11:46 AM
Don't you ever leave campship without moons. Ever.

Daiyousei
Mar 20, 2013, 11:51 AM

It's quite possible to delay revive, Many times I've been revived after someone popped a moon to revive someone else while I took the last hit slightly after the moon was popped. The delay can be even longer during a lag spike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61VWaoo7U7Y

Also someone decided to time lapse me sleeping a long while ago.

DS23
Mar 20, 2013, 12:21 PM
Don't you ever leave campship without moons. Ever.

Yes. Always resupply before every run. EVERY RUN. :-x

Daiyousei
Mar 20, 2013, 12:27 PM
Yes. Always resupply before every run. EVERY RUN. :-x

Tough luck if you get abducted with 0 moons, your party will hate you for the rest of your life.

Crysteon
Mar 20, 2013, 01:31 PM
That awkward moment when you are playing Hunar's EQ, look for Hunar at area 3 and find him within a group of several Dagash. Later on, a Dagash bites you and your Automate Halfline activates to recover you some HP, but Hunar Falcon Kicks you instantly in a "NO ITEMS EVER" fashion.

Shadowth117
Mar 20, 2013, 01:40 PM
*gets denned, starts mission, uses zondeel on first spawn with 0 armor sdef*

*SLAAAAAASH*

*dies from one hit and proceeds to flood team chat with numerous words that don't pass the censor filter*

Z-0
Mar 20, 2013, 01:42 PM
oh hey I must've missed that. do it again sometime (preferably when I'm online).

Scale of Judgment
Mar 20, 2013, 05:11 PM
I came in during a mission with 3 other people already running it. While I was teleporting down I see each person's hp going down like gasoline tank on a hummer...
When entering the scene, I see a Hunar with 3 down people...Yelled " Here he comes to save the day!"

Renette
Mar 20, 2013, 05:12 PM
EC: Avoid in Amduscia, I stupidly left the Map screen on, to see where I should go... not realizing on what I SHOULD be looking at. Fire geyser caught me and landed into another geyser which volleyed me back to the first one... I was tossed around like a volleyball until the Gel-thinger nonchalantly scooted over to bring the final blow.

Railkune
Mar 20, 2013, 07:56 PM
That awkward moment when you are playing Hunar's EQ, look for Hunar at area 3 and find him within a group of several Dagash. Later on, a Dagash bites you and your Automate Halfline activates to recover you some HP, but Hunar Falcon Kicks you instantly in a "NO ITEMS EVER" fashion.

I lol'd.

Lostbob117
Mar 20, 2013, 08:17 PM
We run in
Killed a rappy
The end

Dnd
Mar 20, 2013, 08:18 PM
Was doing mines AQ last week, a party member picks up a tekked Demonic fork, I die 1 second later with my autoword saying 'No way, I don't believe this'

Being surrounded by a group of rappies during AQ+15 risk forest and being chain killed 3 times was also quite amusing... for everyone else

Railkune
Mar 20, 2013, 08:54 PM
That sounds very aggravating.

MissMalice
Mar 20, 2013, 08:57 PM
I was doing Amdu TA (v. hard) with two of my friends in order for one of them to get their TACOs done. Things were going pretty well for us until one of my friends literally starts running away from the slinky dragon/Gwan encounter. I ignored it for a bit while my other friend and I took Gwan down. After we left for the boss room I noticed that other friend had not left that area yet.

At this point I was like, "Yo, you coming?" and to my surprise there was no response. At this point I thought it was just a pee break so I left it at that. My other friend and I pressed on and approached Vol. Vol was bullying my friend to hell and back, and at times we had to alternate between revives. It was one of the most pressured runs I had ever been on, and I promised my friend that I would get that TA done.

We kill Vol, loot the crystal and head on back to the campship. My friend had to go off and do something else so she left and did her thing, but I waited in the campship and tried to communicate with the other friend.

Long story short, she fell asleep on us, and I have yet to let her live it down.

LOL, I remember that!

Damn that Vol took forever. ;_;

~Aya~
Mar 20, 2013, 09:14 PM
LOL, I remember that!

Atleast it isn't the kawaiiaccordiandragon. What a useless boss ._.

ReaperTheAbsol
Mar 20, 2013, 09:16 PM
LOL, I remember that!

Hell yes it did. I'm just waiting for you know who to pop in here and give her two cents.

yoshiblue
Mar 20, 2013, 09:22 PM
Sounds like one heck of a night.

~Aya~
Mar 20, 2013, 09:26 PM
We had a certain friend fall asleep on us in area 2 Desert AQ. This friend had LEADER. We got to area 3 and then went back to find them running into walls at random before parking it and never moving again. All the noisy SA's in the world had no effect. Then we waited.. aww lawd we waited.. only to time out.... you know who you are!!

Railkune
Mar 20, 2013, 09:49 PM
I don't think I could fall asleep on my friends. The consequences... No thanks.

VANNO
Mar 20, 2013, 11:42 PM
Oh man. Seems ruff having someone fall asleep on you. Hasn't happened to me yet.

In my first Lilipa TA a friend blew us both up. The second time We did it I accidentally died by a trap ... Then the third time we tried I fell through the ground and was warped back to the start of the map. In the time I ran back to the boss room my friend died and accidentally clicked return. lol Now we just avoid that TA.

Meyfei
Mar 21, 2013, 04:35 PM

Haha, i know the feeling man. I've looked back and laughed when my friends done that too. >.< though it is concerning at times, but its amusing.

ZcRaider
Mar 22, 2013, 01:08 PM
I mix class a lot, and FI/TE seems to be perfect. Or rather xx/TE seems to be perfect cuz you can pick almost any class and still be able to buff yourself and others, cast elemental techniques etc etc. And when you have super powerful all class 10+ weapons..it works out very nice!

Anyways...the game gets derp on me when 2 conditions are satisfied:

1.) More people join the mulitparty
2.) I live t0o0o0o long via soloing...

And now... the begining of my redunant story XD.

I like to use the Zonde technique that draws enemies and, and then do a technique that has very high priority. Normally a technique that dazes or pops enemies in the air etc etc.

So... when one of the 2 conditions are satisfied, the enemies seem to derp these game mechanics. Sometimes they move at LIGHTSPEED to hit you...i even after you hit them with said technique to prevent this.

So imagine this:

See a huge mob on enemies. Hit them with the technique that draws them in, then hit them with a awesome combo of my choosing.

Rinse , lather, and repeat.

Then one of the two conditions manifests itself *Troll Face*. And then....

EVERY SINGLE ENEMY MOVES AT ONCE AND HITS ME INSTANTLY REGARDLESS OF WHAT HIGH PRIORITY TECHNIQUE I USE.

So... i have 680+ Health when this happens..... *laughes minically

Watashi wa shine desu.... Ikaga desu ka? Genki ja arimasen!

I love you Sega!