Mar 20, 2013, 09:15 AM
a guy in my class, "accidentally" deleted my char :(

is there anyway to go back?

please?

Edit

quite desperate :S

.Jack
Mar 20, 2013, 09:20 AM
Do you have a friend that's fluent in japanese? You're going to have to contact jp customer support on this one.

HIT0SHI
Mar 20, 2013, 09:23 AM
Are you sure he actually deleted the character?
In order to so you had to be holding the CTRL key which then allowed you to choose yes in order to delete it.

If it really was deleted, I don't think there's a way to get your character back...

Gama
Mar 20, 2013, 09:31 AM
yeah...

customer support...

ok, ill recreate gabe i guess.

luck hasnt been my friend lately.

thanks for your replies.

redroses
Mar 20, 2013, 09:47 AM
Did they delete Gabriel?!

I am so sorry to hear this, Gama. If you need any help with anything, please let me know!

Sara-hime
Mar 20, 2013, 09:53 AM
Sorry to hear about your loss. :(
It's pretty dreadful to happen, hopefully you can recreate him!

Ce'Nedra
Mar 20, 2013, 09:54 AM
Man that really sucks...Sorry to hear :( If you need help once you hit hard lemme know, I got a lv21 fighter that needs some attention.

Gama
Mar 20, 2013, 10:06 AM
Thanks guys.

ill recreate Gabe but he wont look like the original.

still trying to decide. how he will look. -.-

Ce'Nedra
Mar 20, 2013, 10:39 AM
Make a female newman :3

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 20, 2013, 10:41 AM
Thanks guys.

ill recreate Gabe but he wont look like the original.

still trying to decide. how he will look. -.-

Let me know if you need help, man. I'm lvl 21 on Myria and have been helping Aya too. We'll get you to 20 in a couple hours and tough it out the rest of the way.

Ce'Nedra
Mar 20, 2013, 10:43 AM
Could also sell him some cheapass 75% exp tickets by trading in spheres :3

redroses
Mar 20, 2013, 10:46 AM
Gama, I'll be online later today as well. So if you need help and see me online, let me know! I don't know what you all lost, but if you need meseta or anything, I can help you out there too!

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 20, 2013, 10:48 AM
Could also sell him some cheapass 75% exp tickets by trading in spheres :3

I would but I haven't bought any AC for my ship 2 account and probably wont for a month or so.

Noc Codez
Mar 20, 2013, 10:49 AM
All I have to say is

A. Chain up the guy to your laptop
B. make him play till you get your old character level back
C. When he's done tell him Ty then punch him in the face.
D. Repeat C till you feel better about what he did.

Honestly I would be pretty pissed if my friend deleted my character. I'm sorry to hear this happened all that hard work down the drain :(

Ce'Nedra
Mar 20, 2013, 10:50 AM
I would but I haven't bought any AC for my ship 2 account and probably wont for a month or so.

Well I could but I'm all out of spheres and I made a mistake by buying 25 25% instead of 5 75% last time...

Gama if you wanna take my 25x 25% tickets lemme know, you may have them, I don't know if you are preminum though, otherwise you're gonna need like 26500 meseta first.

Gama
Mar 20, 2013, 11:05 AM
ill level normally no need for tickets, thanks everyone tho.

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 20, 2013, 11:17 AM
Gama, dude seriously, add me

Player ID: SociableT

I'll do runs with you.

Leanbell
Mar 20, 2013, 02:47 PM
If my character would be deleted I'd be devastated... ;-; Not sure if I'd be as motivated to play again. I'm so glad you're still picking it up, even from a scratch, again though!

So much determination. Mail me or message me or whatever if you need any help lvling kay? I may not be much of help, but I'll try whatever I can. Though, with so many friends willing to help you, you probably won't have the time.. ;P

Sparzyle
Mar 20, 2013, 02:50 PM
I'd like to help as well :D
In-game ID: Aran

Happened to me once but I deleted my chara without saving all my goods and meseta on the storage...lol

~Aya~
Mar 20, 2013, 03:00 PM
Character name: 綾
ID: AyakoTakahashi
Ship:2

Send me a friend request. I am sort of in the same boat and im now level 20 andhave hard mode unlocked. (Thanks SociableT). You were kind enough to make a signature for me.. the least I can do is offer friendship and help.

yoshiblue
Mar 20, 2013, 03:04 PM
I can help out as well.

blace
Mar 20, 2013, 03:10 PM
I'll pop in if I ever see your party. My schedule doesn't coincide with Portugal's time zone, but I'll see if I can manage something.

UnLucky
Mar 20, 2013, 03:10 PM
how does this happen?

"oh whoops, I didn't know logging into your account, choosing your character, hitting delete, reading the instructions to be able to delete and confirm the choice, would actually delete your character, honest!"

blace
Mar 20, 2013, 03:11 PM
That and needing to enter the account password to delete.

Gama
Mar 20, 2013, 03:15 PM
how does this happen?

"oh whoops, I didn't know logging into your account, choosing your character, hitting delete, reading the instructions to be able to delete and confirm the choice, would actually delete your character, honest!"

i punched him in the face.

-.-

RagolianHunter
Mar 20, 2013, 03:15 PM
All I have to say is

A. Chain up the guy to your laptop
B. make him play till you get your old character level back
C. When he's done tell him Ty then punch him in the face.
D. Repeat C till you feel better about what he did.

Honestly I would be pretty pissed if my friend deleted my character. I'm sorry to hear this happened all that hard work down the drain :(

WORD!

.Jack
Mar 20, 2013, 04:08 PM
There's a good chance of getting your character back simply by getting in touch with support. Doesn't anyone here have any japanese friends that would help send in a properly written ticket?

BIG OLAF
Mar 20, 2013, 04:11 PM
i punched him in the face.

I was going to suggest doing that, especially if it was an 'LOL LOOK WHAT I DID' thing and not on accident. Even if it was on accident, though...good on ya.

blace
Mar 20, 2013, 04:23 PM
There's a good chance of getting your character back simply by getting in touch with support. Doesn't anyone here have any japanese friends that would help send in a properly written ticket?

I have never seen support for any game restore a character that was deleted, let alone the other party knowing the password. They'll most likely reply saying to change the password and not to share it with anyone.

Enforcer MKV
Mar 20, 2013, 04:23 PM
Seriously - what was he even doing on your account, if you don't mind my asking? Pretty jerk move to pull on somebody.

And if I see you on, I'll be sure to drop in and give you an assist. Not sure you'll need it though, considering the outpouring of help you're getting (Good on you all, btw - peeps like you are the reason I haven't given up on this community). Might try to slip in through an MPA if you feel like grinding a region.

~Aya~
Mar 20, 2013, 04:31 PM
Seriously - what was he even doing on your account, if you don't mind my asking? Pretty jerk move to pull on somebody.

And if I see you on, I'll be sure to drop in and give you an assist. Not sure you'll need it though, considering the outpouring of help you're getting (Good on you all, btw - peeps like you are the reason I haven't given up on this community). Might try to slip in through an MPA if you feel like grinding a region.

We have yet to play together as well.

BIG OLAF
Mar 20, 2013, 04:32 PM
peeps like you are the reason I haven't given up on this community

Thanks baby-gurl. http://images.subeta.net/smilies/6398_emoticon_heart.gif

~Aya~
Mar 20, 2013, 04:32 PM
Thanks baby-gurl.

You too

BIG OLAF
Mar 20, 2013, 04:41 PM
"You, too" what?

~Aya~
Mar 20, 2013, 04:43 PM
"You, too" what?

Have yet to play together. Was based on the community coming together in earlier posts.

Enforcer MKV
Mar 20, 2013, 04:50 PM
We have yet to play together as well.
Job hunting. Tis a royal B. Should be over soon, though...

Thanks baby-gurl. http://images.subeta.net/smilies/6398_emoticon_heart.gif

You know it, babe. :heartcookie:

:wacko:

.Jack
Mar 20, 2013, 05:00 PM
I have never seen support for any game restore a character that was deleted, let alone the other party knowing the password. They'll most likely reply saying to change the password and not to share it with anyone.

If they can restore people's deleted online character in PSU I would think they have the tools to do so in this game as well. You'll never know if you don't at least ask.

Gama
Mar 20, 2013, 11:31 PM

ill guess it was a way to pick on me.

i am openly gay. and i do show some love for the game.

i guess he tought i wouldnt punch him in the face.

he was wrong.

also thanks for all the love :3

Kion
Mar 20, 2013, 11:34 PM
So how is this asshat in possession of your log in information?

Gama
Mar 21, 2013, 12:36 PM
So how is this asshat in possession of your log in information?

i have the password, well had

on a stickynote on my desktop.

so yeah...

Z-0
Mar 21, 2013, 12:39 PM
well...

let me be honest then

while your friend is a jerk, this is kind of your own fault if you left your password in plain sight. ._.

Shinamori
Mar 21, 2013, 12:45 PM
"You're responsible for your own account." Unless it gets hacked, then well, yea.

Caledonia
Mar 21, 2013, 12:48 PM
It sort of is his own fault, but at the same time I suspect if it wasn't this malicious act (let's not call it an accident. There's entirely too much effort involved.) it would be another.

Gama, add me on to the list of "willing to help when/whatever" people. And do let us know if support can/will help you, if you're asking/just going to restart anyway.

BIG OLAF
Mar 21, 2013, 03:57 PM
Have yet to play together. Was based on the community coming together in earlier posts.

Oh. I didn't know that was a requisite task. But sure, why not.

ill guess it was a way to pick on me.

i am openly gay. and i do show some love for the game.

i guess he tought i wouldnt punch him in the face.

he was wrong.

So that shitfuck did it because you're gay? Now I suggest going back and punching him more. In the face, of course. Oh, and maybe once in the groin.

But...also, you really shouldn't have any passwords for anything written down anywhere except like a piece of paper you keep in your wallet or something. Keeping that stuff out where others can see it, whether it be a login for PSO2 or a login for your bank account, is just a massive no-no.

UnLucky
Mar 21, 2013, 04:12 PM
you'd see better security by using the password "Banana69" than "SnxÈghû8°KHP!R" with it on your screen, especially if it's prefixed by "PSO2 PW:"