PDA

View Full Version : So I'm trying to do a few things...

Arrow
Mar 20, 2013, 08:01 PM
Ok first off this will be used for my new set of questions and a few other things but I'll start off with costumes.
Recoloring
I know there's an item, but the bigger question is: what does it affect? i.e. that outfit that mimic's Zeno's outfit... So there's that bit of pink that I would want to get rid of...

There's a few other questions on costumes, but I can't think of it right now...

Next Section: So I'm tired of running solo...
been lurking around, tried posting in the player matchup section but I think the fact that everyone is in varying timezones and that they're on at even further various times AND the fact there is multiple blocks is not really helping =w=;
Anyway, so I'm going to put this HERE instead of THERE: GMT -4 and all that... (I'll update this section later)

And this actually brings up the question on what else is there for the social part of the game? Primarily, teams...
My first question is if I were to set up a team and then decide to join another team (Do I sound crazy yet?) would I be able to "delete" the team (if lets say no one else was apart of it) and then if at a later time I decided to make a team, would I be able to for free?

Now I have more questions but I'll start off with this for now.

Mike
Mar 20, 2013, 08:51 PM
If you have a problem with a moderation, bring it up with the mods for the board in question via PM.

Sizustar
Mar 20, 2013, 08:55 PM
Ok first off this will be used for my new set of questions and a few other things but I'll start off with costumes.
Recoloring
I know there's an item, but the bigger question is: what does it affect? i.e. that outfit that mimic's Zeno's outfit... So there's that bit of pink that I would want to get rid of...

There's a few other questions on costumes, but I can't think of it right now...

Next Section: So I'm tired of running solo...
been lurking around, tried posting in the player matchup section but I think the fact that everyone is in varying timezones and that they're on at even further various times AND the fact there is multiple blocks is not really helping =w=;
Anyway, so I'm going to put this HERE instead of THERE: GMT -4 and all that... (I'll update this section later)

And this actually brings up the question on what else is there for the social part of the game? Primarily, teams...
My first question is if I were to set up a team and then decide to join another team (Do I sound crazy yet?) would I be able to "delete" the team (if lets say no one else was apart of it) and then if at a later time I decided to make a team, would I be able to for free?

Now I have more questions but I'll start off with this for now.
P.S. And this is to the diligent moderators who are now stopping those threads that are about PSO2 release. I salute you :beer:

The item is the Color change ticket, which can be obtained from the recycle shop with 12? AC outfit/part or 1 yellow rappy suit.
Which part of the outfit can be changed, depends on the outfit.
Zeno's outfit, the pink is the sakura blossom, I think you'll have to use an alt version of that outfit, as I'm not sure if that's changable.

To play with the english community, it's best to join B-20 and ask around there, as that's the recognized english block.

If you join a team you don't like, you can always resign or ask one of the manager to remove you .

I'm not sure about creating new team, I know you can make one once level 10.

And for Question and Answer, it's better to ask in this topic, Quick question and answer topic.
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195866

Gardios
Mar 20, 2013, 08:56 PM
Recoloring
It doesn't affect everything, just what appears to be white on the icon. There are variations of the costume where the parts that are impossible to recolour are different—for Zeno's costume those would be アドヴェントス影 (red lines I believe?) and アドヴェントス鋼 (light green lines).

Arrow
Mar 20, 2013, 09:30 PM
Ok so I have to get the variation of the outfit that has the alt. colors, the recolor ticket only does one color defined by the outfit...

And I knew about block 20, but I wanted to try and find people here (and go about things here before I start sending friend requests or ultimately blundering about the lobby ingame...call me crazy for going with something I know before delving into the unknown...

Though I think I managed the ultimate blunder here...

Oh I realize that my question could have fit into the Q&A but I felt that with my prior luck it would have went ignored...
with recent things I think I don't have to worry about that...

blace
Mar 20, 2013, 09:36 PM
You are only able to change the defining color on any given clothing. Only casts are able to recolor themselves completely.

VANNO
Mar 20, 2013, 11:52 PM
Once of the best ways to meet people is just to leave your room open and have "Join" somewhere in the name or description. I found that a lot of people actually join if they don't have anything better to do. Most people will accept or give friend request after the first, or a few, runs together. This is just if you don't want to chill in lobbies.

If you do decide to create a team, and then for whatever reason decide to leave it, you can always disband your team. And yes, it's free.

I'm GMT - 6 so maybe we can meet up. Same ID as this name. Also if you post in quick question topic you may get a answer faster to all your questions. Just because the few people who check it are almost always fast with replies.