PDA

View Full Version : Wahahaha irony at its best - Help with appeal

sabitsuki
Mar 21, 2013, 03:28 PM
Lol at myself worrying about my friends back in China getting 816ed left and right, then getting a fking 816 myself. Just couldn't stop laughing at the irony. Anyways, since I registered a hangame ID instead of SEGA, I suppose I should appeal to them instead? Can someone help me write a sample appeal letter please? I would really appreciate it.

sabitsuki
Mar 21, 2013, 03:56 PM
Uh, why did you get 816'd?

No idea, logged off to go take my final exam, then come back and bam~ Last thing I did was finishing up an emergency quest.

sabitsuki
Mar 21, 2013, 03:57 PM
Also Belk can vouch for me right? Even though he rage-deleted me from his friendlist and no longer talks to me for some stupid reason:<

UnLucky
Mar 21, 2013, 04:08 PM
What, do you live in Japan and laughed at all the Chinese RMTers that got banned?

I don't see the irony.

sabitsuki
Mar 21, 2013, 04:15 PM
What, do you live in Japan and laughed at all the Chinese RMTers that got banned?

I don't see the irony.

First of all, I can assure you that not all the Chinese players who got banned were involved in RMT; second, I was worried that all my friends would get banned, but instead I got banned. Ironic because that wasn't the expected outcome of a sequence of events. Also I live in socal.

Coatl
Mar 21, 2013, 04:19 PM
Should I laugh too or is it too soon?

sabitsuki
Mar 21, 2013, 04:47 PM
Should I laugh too or is it too soon?

lol if I'm laughing then there's no reason why you couldn't laugh...

But serious please help me with this situation if you can. Also I started a new character on ship 2 as contingency plan so if anyone can add me as friend, ID Kaibutsu

UnLucky
Mar 21, 2013, 04:51 PM
Well any player connecting to PSO2 not through a computer based in Japan can be banned for that, and legitimate players can be banned for being in the same area as bots.

At best it's only slightly more likely that someone from China would get banned before you.

sabitsuki
Mar 21, 2013, 04:53 PM
Well any player connecting to PSO2 not through a computer based in Japan can be banned for that, and legitimate players can be banned for being in the same area as bots.

At best it's only slightly more likely that someone from China would get banned before you.

I know that. I just want some help with the appeal process right now. Please help me with a sample appeal letter if you can.

Mopop
Mar 21, 2013, 08:00 PM
What the?!

~Aya~
Mar 21, 2013, 08:40 PM

How dumb is that... doesn't matter if you are a paying customer or not. You end up in the same area as rmt/bot and you're banned/locked out of your account. They made an example out of me on that one. Even some legit JP players fell victim and had to send in an support ticket to get things fixed. Foreigners on the other hand such as myself.. even if I know the language are most likely not going to help us or anyone else outside of Japan.