PDA

View Full Version : A question in regards to the Premium Package

ArataWata
Mar 21, 2013, 04:35 PM
I'm looking into possibly getting my hands on the Phantasy Star Online 2 Premium Package for my PC as I think it would be pretty cool to have so I wouldn't need to download the game if I was to reformat my PC.

I understand the package also comes with a few extra goodies too. What exactly are they? How hard would it be to activate them on my account?

Thanks.

Poubelle
Mar 21, 2013, 04:57 PM
You would still have to do plenty of updates if you reformat and reinstall PSO2.

I would advise not buying that. It comes with some level 1 weapons, I think, and there's really no way to use them other than standing around in lobbies.

Activating item codes is easy, though.

GtSaiyaMan
Mar 21, 2013, 05:02 PM
Here is a link to the JP version on PlayAsia.com

http://www.play-asia.com/Phantasy_Star_Online_2_Special_Package/paOS-13-71-1ab-49-en-70-5qyb.html

It lists the extras (for playstation vita at least) as:

"..he Special Package contains some exclusive items that will give gamers a leg up in their adventures. Dress your characters in the in-game costumes included, and arm them with the special weapons. The package comes with an evolved original mag device and a sheet of little wing stickers.

The music disc includes two tracks, and all gamers can enjoy a 30 day Premium Set as well as a Fun1000 ticket. "

I assume the US version (if it ever gets released) will have similar contents.

blace
Mar 21, 2013, 05:02 PM
The updates don't come pre loaded, and it only covers up to the new classes.

For items, you get 3 Fighter weapons, 1 Gunner twin mechguns, 1 Techer wand, Sato mag device, 30 day premium pass, 1000 FUN ticket, 5 Scape Dolls and some grinders.

You enter the code at the visiphone counter in the lobby.

Z-0
Mar 21, 2013, 05:09 PM
For the PC, I think you get something like this:

Sato Evolution Mag Device
1000FUN Ticket
5 Nacht Weapons
Colour Change Ticket
5 Scape Dolls
5 EXP+100%, Affix Boost+10%, Grinding Success+10%, RDR+100% and Meseta Drop+100%

Coatl
Mar 21, 2013, 05:14 PM
Sato alone is worth like 15mil+ as of right now.

Z-0
Mar 21, 2013, 05:15 PM
it's really not.

it's 8mil.

got my second a few days ago for 6.3mil also.