PDA

View Full Version : Error 0xc000012f

Zerolimit
Mar 21, 2013, 08:56 PM
Hey guys,

My friend keeps getting this error when trying to play pso2 but only pso2 all other games and programs work on his computer. He is running windows 8 and the only solution we found on our own is a program that is a little scetchy that wants like $25 to clean his computer. any insight would by appreciated. btw he has been able to play on windows 8 before it is just this last time he re-downloaded the game.

Gama
Mar 21, 2013, 09:09 PM
well, windows 8 is a bit trickyer to get pso2 running but nothing serious.

gib skype or something so i can help you troubleshoot this.

Zerolimit
Mar 21, 2013, 09:24 PM
Thanks for the speedy reply. My my skype is Levensona18. ill add his as soon as i remember sorry but yeah thanks agian

Aeris
Mar 21, 2013, 09:33 PM
Whats is his specs for the computer, settings might be too high for his gpu to handle the game.

Kion
Mar 21, 2013, 10:28 PM
Hey guys,

My friend keeps getting this error when trying to play pso2 but only pso2 all other games and programs work on his computer. He is running windows 8 and the only solution we found on our own is a program that is a little scetchy that wants like $25 to clean his computer. any insight would by appreciated. btw he has been able to play on windows 8 before it is just this last time he re-downloaded the game.

I'm not exactly sure what the problem is, but a lot of people have been able to play pso2 on windows 8 with out any problems. I'm pretty sure that $25 would just be a waste of money, and probably not do anything.

Zerolimit
Mar 22, 2013, 02:50 PM
Thanks for the suggestions we are trying them all so far no luck if you want to contact him directly please add his skype: cameron.brown3609