PDA

View Full Version : Possibility of a new Character Creator demo?

Maronji
Mar 22, 2013, 05:19 AM
Google Translate is spotty, as usual, but I might've found some interesting information if it's not lying to me.

Go to this blog post (http://ameblo.jp/sega-psblog/entry-11495844092.html) (linked from the PSO2 twitter), then scroll down until you find the following text:

キャラクタークリエイト体験版Ver.2について
I don't know Japanese, and using Google Translate as a crutch at times can be pretty terrible, but if Google didn't derp, we might have a new Character Creation demo coming up, with the benchmark or whatever taking place in Amduscia.

If I'm wrong, could someone take a look at that section (or the whole blog post if you want) and see if there's at least anything interesting to be had?

Sizustar
Mar 22, 2013, 05:22 AM
Google Translate is spotty, as usual, but I might've found some interesting information if it's not lying to me.

Go to this blog post (http://ameblo.jp/sega-psblog/entry-11495844092.html) (linked from the PSO2 twitter), then scroll down until you find the following text:

I don't know Japanese, and using Google Translate as a crutch at times can be pretty terrible, but if Google didn't derp, we might have a new Character Creation demo coming up, with the benchmark or whatever taking place in Amduscia.

If I'm wrong, could someone take a look at that section (or the whole blog post if you want) and see if there's at least anything interesting to be had?

Other part, the 3/22 future patch I've done another topic.

But you're right about the Character creator 2.0. Although it's the volcano planet it seems, not city anymore.

Maronji
Mar 22, 2013, 05:35 AM
Other part, the 3/22 future patch I've done another topic.

But you're right about the Character creator 2.0. Although it's the volcano planet it seems, not city anymore.

Ah, so that explains what the last blue heading is.

I wonder what's going to be different about the new demo besides the benchmark taking place in Amduscia now. The only thing I can reasonably think of off-hand is that other default twin-tail hair they added after release.

TaigaUC
Mar 22, 2013, 05:45 AM
I saw some Japanese people talking about character creator 2 in lobby chat a week ago. Couldn't find any info on it after, but then I didn't look at the PSO2 Twitter.