PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Hi everyone I'm new!

MattShadow
Mar 22, 2013, 03:10 PM
Hello my virtual name is MattShadow, I havent played PS since BLue Burst and well, I have been playing Guild Wars 2 and Tera but they are very similar so now im trying this. Anything you guys wish you knew when you started the game that you can tell me or warn me about? OR anyone out there that has an ALT and would like to play and guide me around the game a bit? I like using voice chat, so if any of you have ventrilo or so on let me know!. Im really looking forward to this community! Have a good weekend! :beer:

blace
Mar 22, 2013, 03:13 PM
The Lounge (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20) is for introductions. Otherwise, welcome.

Sizustar
Mar 22, 2013, 03:15 PM
Hello my virtual name is MattShadow, I havent played PS since BLue Burst and well, I have been playing Guild Wars 2 and Tera but they are very similar so now im trying this. Anything you guys wish you knew when you started the game that you can tell me or warn me about? OR anyone out there that has an ALT and would like to play and guide me around the game a bit? I like using voice chat, so if any of you have ventrilo or so on let me know!. Im really looking forward to this community! Have a good weekend! :beer:

Voice chat info is in this thread
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192873

Quick question and answer use the top thread
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195866

Read through the various guide at bumped
http://bumped.org/psublog/

If seeking party, etc, leaving username, id and ship number is good.
The majority of player on PSO-World plays on Ship 2, and Block 20 is the unofficial English block.

MattShadow
Mar 22, 2013, 03:18 PM
my bad blace, and Sizustar! THANKS ALOT!!!!

Lostbob117
Mar 22, 2013, 03:24 PM
Protip: Avoid all caps and a lot of "!'s" they're annoying.

Z-0
Mar 22, 2013, 03:25 PM
There can only be one Matt around here.

:|

MattShadow
Mar 22, 2013, 03:33 PM
Im' MattShadow, so ignore the Matt and just nickname me Shadow

MattShadow
Mar 22, 2013, 03:37 PM
By the way i tried connecting into the Mumble and it says connection timed out, it does not go in at all, does the game has its own voice chat or , do you know of any other voice chat servers?

Perle
Mar 22, 2013, 06:53 PM
Hi Matt, I'm new also!

And its been ten years since I last posted on these forums.

supersonix9
Mar 22, 2013, 07:05 PM
Welcome mates.

Gama
Mar 22, 2013, 08:00 PM
Welcome to PSOW :)

Syklo
Mar 22, 2013, 08:44 PM
ようこそ!
If you plan to stick around on these forums for a while.....just, be warned of evil post(ers)

Railkune
Mar 22, 2013, 08:47 PM
Welcome to the Forums.

MattShadow
Mar 23, 2013, 11:10 AM
Hi Matt, I'm new also!

And its been ten years since I last posted on these forums.

Nice , ITS THE WEEKEND! lets burn the heck out of this gamE!!! whats your ingame ID!?

MattShadow
Mar 23, 2013, 11:11 AM
THank! you so much for the welcomes!, and yes i have already encountered these "evil" posters , lol i mean come on we all like the same game!

~Aya~
Mar 23, 2013, 11:15 AM
Welcome to the forums and to pso2. Make a character on ship 2 so that- *opens door to B20* you can join the rest of us... huehuehuehue....

DS23
Mar 23, 2013, 12:43 PM
herro

Perle
Mar 23, 2013, 04:20 PM
Nice , ITS THE WEEKEND! lets burn the heck out of this gamE!!! whats your ingame ID!?

ID is now in my sig. :-)

I usually play GMT hours, but this game.....it's keeping me up way past my bedtime!

Lostbob117
Mar 23, 2013, 05:32 PM
Welcome to the forums and to pso2. Make a character on ship 2 so that- *opens door to B20* you can join the rest of us... huehuehuehue....

You should quickly shut this door Matt, it will lead to err.. Actually this block seems like it will fit you perfectly.

MattShadow
Mar 23, 2013, 06:48 PM
You should quickly shut this door Matt, it will lead to err.. Actually this block seems like it will fit you perfectly.

Haha! thanks peopleS!, by the way it be awesome to meet you all and talk to you all in the english community pso2 mumble!

Nikoshae
Mar 25, 2013, 12:07 PM
Hello, new people! MattShadow specifically, but new people just the same. Look me up on Ship 2. My name is Nikoshae ... very easy to remember since it's my forum name as well.

I might try out Ranger and Force soon enough, but there's no hurt in a higher level helping out a lower level (I'm only in the 30's). Look me up if you want some help, someone to chat with, or if you just want to be able to call upon a little yellow ball of fury as an NPC partner.