PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to send someone AC?

Kraiseson
Mar 22, 2013, 09:30 PM
I have a friend with some AC and he's willing to transfer some to me. Is this possible?

Poubelle
Mar 22, 2013, 09:31 PM
Nope.

Blackheart521
Mar 22, 2013, 09:37 PM
Not unless he buys a Webmoney code and gives the code to you to put onto your account, if he already has it on his account then it's on his account for good. ^^;

Kion
Mar 22, 2013, 09:37 PM
If you have money in bitcash (or web money might work too) you can tell your pin (to someone you trust), and have them use that as a payment method and subtract from your prepaid credit. But once the money is on your account as AC, there is no way to transfer it.

Kraiseson
Mar 22, 2013, 10:52 PM
If you have money in bitcash (or web money might work too) you can tell your pin (to someone you trust), and have them use that as a payment method and subtract from your prepaid credit. But once the money is on your account as AC, there is no way to transfer it.

my buddy is sending me a webmoney code

He didnt have to load the code onto a webmoney account tho?
He just went through the sega pso2 site and hit the webmoney option..
a screen opened for him to input the code and he put it in and then he got the AC?
im assuming when u hit the page from ur sega account it automatically links it to your account? Soo... you dont need to make a webmoney account?

Kion
Mar 22, 2013, 11:03 PM
For web money. You buy a prepaid code, you go to the player site and enter the prepaid code as your payment method. So basically webmoney is like buying AC directly. Once AC is on your SEGA ID it cannot be transferred.

Kraiseson
Mar 22, 2013, 11:39 PM
Yes yes, just wasnt sure if i needed a webmoney account.
But i just confirmed that you dont need an account.
I just entered the code and it worked without an account.

RedRaz0r
Mar 22, 2013, 11:54 PM
Yes yes, just wasnt sure if i needed a webmoney account.
But i just confirmed that you dont need an account.
I just entered the code and it worked without an account.

You know there are like 40 other threads that say this EXACT SAME THING

Kraiseson
Mar 23, 2013, 12:55 AM
You know there are like 40 other threads that say this EXACT SAME THING

do you feel special or something?

u think you are cool or what

lol