PDA

View Full Version : wb question

Jyasupa
Mar 23, 2013, 02:25 AM
why sometime weak bullet give 2 shot but when half of the damage hit i get 3 bullets?

Coatl
Mar 23, 2013, 02:31 AM
uhm...not sure what you're asking.

yoshiblue
Mar 23, 2013, 02:33 AM
Less hits on weak point? More hits on everything else? Gives you a reason to hit the mark regardless of where WB lands.

NoiseHERO
Mar 23, 2013, 02:34 AM
Have you tried restarting your computer?

Sizustar
Mar 23, 2013, 02:37 AM
Different level of the skill will give different amount of weak bullet.
When activated, normal attack will waste one, PA won't.

Jyasupa
Mar 23, 2013, 02:40 AM
Less hits on weak point? More hits on everything else? Gives you a reason to hit the mark regardless of where WB lands.

no am mean sometime when i use weak bullet i have 2 shot but when half damage for hit is get three bullet...

contat sega supprt i had same problem on alt they fix for me ^^

ok am try contat sega but i ask friend in team adn they say weak bullet is only charge for three when full hit for damage?

NoiseHERO
Mar 23, 2013, 02:42 AM
yur pc pluggd in rite?

ashley50
Mar 23, 2013, 02:43 AM
no am mean sometime when i use weak bullet i have 2 shot but when half damage for hit is get three bullet...

You still don't make any sense...

UnLucky
Mar 23, 2013, 02:43 AM
you have to use a launcher for the full damage hit for bullets

NoiseHERO
Mar 23, 2013, 02:48 AM
srry haven't slept in 30 hours will help u n the morning.

Just try logging in and out a lot, my frand had same problem.

Jyasupa
Mar 23, 2013, 02:48 AM
you have to use a launcher for the full damage hit for bullets

i try just now an i dont think this is truee... i just hit damage for full with 1 wb but then it disappear but enemy not hit for weak?

sorry englits not my first language.., i will try again... so i have 2 weak bullet but.. BUT... when hit for half damage they give three wb. what want to know is why does sometime give two but when for half give three?

Rien
Mar 23, 2013, 02:54 AM
Normal Attack fires three bullets. Weak Bullet only lets you shoot one bullet at a time.

Nobody is going to apply Weak three times in the same spot all at once, right?

Jyasupa
Mar 23, 2013, 03:07 AM
Different level of the skill will give different amount of weak bullet.
When activated, normal attack will waste one, PA won't.

have level for wb but want to kno why sometime i get 2 but not for 3 but for 3 when half for hit get 3...

Normal Attack fires three bullets. Weak Bullet only lets you shoot one bullet at a time.

Nobody is going to apply Weak three times in the same spot all at once, right?

no no shoot for one bullet yes, if shoot twice have two bullet gone
but sometimes when shoot but only have hit for half the bullet is 3

Coatl
Mar 23, 2013, 03:07 AM
try deleting your game it might fix the problem. my friend had same problem you don't know him but it fixed problem for him.

LinkKD
Mar 23, 2013, 03:08 AM
you have to shoot for quarter damage so 4 weak bullet combo

Jyasupa
Mar 23, 2013, 03:12 AM
try deleting your game it might fix the problem. my friend had same problem you don't know him but it fixed problem for him.

um no am try this before cause call sega support and for the questionnaire they say the game file is spilt so must refile, but when did the problem still 2 bullets but half for 3...

you have to shoot for quarter damage so 4 weak bullet combo

wil try this later this morning but am really tire right now...

road mistaking reason that customr service team gave reply for me :D

cannot reply to you because your profile has no comment? but am not noop ok and the reply gave to me of customer support still didnt help, the bullet still shoot for 3 for half hit..

BIG OLAF
Mar 23, 2013, 04:43 AM

That's the "joke". If you look at her posting history, you'll see she speaks English just fine.

Galil AR
Mar 23, 2013, 07:09 AM
That's the "joke". If you look at her posting history, you'll see she speaks English just fine.

Lols.

um no am try this before cause call sega support and for the questionnaire they say the game file is spilt so must refile, but when did the problem still 2 bullets but half for 3...

wil try this later this morning but am really tire right now...

cannot reply to you because your profile has no comment? but am not noop ok and the reply gave to me of customer support still didnt help, the bullet still shoot for 3 for half hit..

SI COMO ESTAS, HABLAS ESPAŅIOL?! AYAYAYAYAYAYAYA?

Mopop
Mar 23, 2013, 12:46 PM
This reminds me of the guy who posted back in the DC PSO forums on gamefaqs. He had terrible spelling and grammar and always posted vague, comical posts. First time I saw someone make a troll only forum profile and make a whole persona for it. Yep...