PDA

View Full Version : Just some Stuff i want to talk about..

Miku Miharu
Mar 23, 2013, 06:58 AM
Hello Guys and gals,
I've been a psow member for 1 month and a half now and i like the community!.
however, The community of PSO2 (EN Players) are kinda cruel, You ask for help and they just pretty much ignore you or talk smack to you. For Example when i was new to pso (roughly 4 months ago) i would ask for help in a team i was scouted to, and they where all kinda mean (trying not to use cuss words lol) they never helped anybody for anything unless it was there friends that needed help, Some EN players are really nice and help people, as for me i help anybody who is new to PSO2
As for my second rant, I'm known as Andy Grimm on pso2 ship 2 block 20, for some odd reason it feels like I'm hated in the community and i have no clue why.
just a feeling you could say,however, i tried to talk to people (you know be social) and they just all blocked me out like i was never talking. I Don't know i guess i did do something wrong i suppose, Well anyways that's all i wanted to talk about lol I'm kinda sure nobody will read this but it just felt like i needed to express what i felt during my play time in PSO2. :D

Grady219
Mar 23, 2013, 07:12 AM
You must have just not tried talking to the right people. Almost everyone I know on there is pretty nice.

Mopop
Mar 23, 2013, 08:50 AM
What people on the internet aren't nice?!

Miku Miharu
Mar 23, 2013, 09:01 AM
You ask for help and we ignore you?

What do you call this, then? (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205460)

You're probably just bumping into the wrong people.

Not the people of PSOW community, the people of PSO2 block 20 community lol.

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 23, 2013, 09:06 AM
B20 is a mixed bag. Aya and I putt around B20 a lot but I just made a new account for Ship2 and She just had to start from 0 so we've been focusing on getting caught up. But if you see me around, say HI and I'll help if I can.

supersonix9
Mar 23, 2013, 10:13 AM
just troll them if they're being annoying

~Aya~
Mar 23, 2013, 10:15 AM
When B20 trolls you just troll back twice as hard and have a laugh. If they're being stuck up, tell em that you're recording. (Lol.......).

Railkune
Mar 23, 2013, 10:23 AM
Yeah, I typically only go to B-20 for Falz runs or just to sit about ad see what the heck people are talking about that day. Don't normally join in. Feel free to add me if you want. I'm down for socializing (something I've been lacking since I started playing this game).

Gama
Mar 23, 2013, 11:52 AM
i need to add you guys.

~Aya~
Mar 23, 2013, 11:53 AM
i need to add you guys.

Me too! Info is in the signature!!

Mopop
Mar 23, 2013, 12:41 PM
While I don't agree with the post itself in nature. Nor do I care about someones little online ego being hurt. I will add that the players on here normally do keep to themselves, or in little cliques. Plus it all depends on what help you ask for, If I genuinely need help I have never not received it.

Perle
Mar 23, 2013, 04:28 PM
Feel free to add me. I still don't really know what I'm doing, but its all fun.

While I don't agree with the post itself in nature. Nor do I care about someones little online ego being hurt. I will add that the players on here normally do keep to themselves, or in little cliques. Plus it all depends on what help you ask for, If I genuinely need help I have never not received it.

It was the same way in the original PSO. I guess I was instrumental in that particular mentality, but with all the cheats during the early DC days, you had to be extra vigilant!

When my Hunny got Nol'd I was devastated at the time. :-D

supersonix9
Mar 23, 2013, 04:29 PM
Add if you want

IGN: サイン

Emp
Mar 23, 2013, 04:46 PM
I guess learn to solo if you cant get help. Whatever you need to do will happen in time(meaning you'll get stronger).

BogusKun
Mar 23, 2013, 04:48 PM
I find myself trying to get on more often than never since I was on a huge gaming break. However, I only get on to play now days until I am settled in wherever I am moving next.

My name is 'Yscariot' and if you ever cross paths with me and you play the game... then join up or send me a message. I'll be happy to play with you depending on which leveled character I'm using.

Sizustar
Mar 23, 2013, 05:21 PM
B-20 isn't cruel or mean, from the few visit that I've done with my team.
Just different, and a majority of player there are just casual player, so don't expect them to understand the specific mechanic of the games.
You're better off asking for help on specific on dedicated forums.

Lostbob117
Mar 23, 2013, 05:26 PM
Welcome to one of the problems with being on a jp server and you can't speak jp. Really though find a team on psow or something and make friends in the team and ignore Block 20 and the people who speak a loud in English in the lobby.

UnLucky
Mar 23, 2013, 06:39 PM
Ask questions in the Quick Questions thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195866) or the Guides section (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45) and someone will help you out.

Block 20 can be a nice place to hang out and waste time, possibly make friends, but most of the actual "playing the game" happens on the other blocks. You can find English speakers scattered about too, so don't be shy.

Blundy
Mar 23, 2013, 10:30 PM
i should probably transfer to ship 2, someday i suppose, figuring out ac seems like a pain.

On ship 7 i'm like a drop in the ocean as opposed to one among many in a micro community. I've heard a lotta horror stories, random getting banned, hackers, dumb symbol art people, ect.

Nakuri
Mar 24, 2013, 03:50 AM
*shrug* Once I needed a quick answer on a question I had, so I just ran into the mass of B-20 and asked. I got instantly like 5-7 responses. Dun see wuts wrong therr.

But of course, you can just meet silent ignoring people, that happens. But as far as I experienced, most of them are communicative. Besides, it looks like they don't have anything to do but dancing anyway :P

Nikoshae
Mar 25, 2013, 12:25 PM
Block 20 makes me feel ... ... stupid.

Nah, just kidding. Block 20 seems more or less like the culmination of 'meh.' I generally go there when prompted, but otherwise I stick to blocks 9 through 11, or wherever I log in if I planned to do solo stuff anyway.

Add me if you'd like, though. My name is Nikoshae, and I like things.

RagolianHunter
Mar 25, 2013, 12:56 PM
Come to B9 cause I'm nice :)

Mekhana
Mar 25, 2013, 02:14 PM
If you need someone to help you with runs and such you can add me.

Hellahym
Mar 25, 2013, 02:28 PM
Protip: never give a fuck---------->social success.
Also, if you see me ON, and I can help you, just ask.

Sara-hime
Mar 25, 2013, 03:25 PM
This seems to be something happening on PC blocks Hella, but we Vita players are cool folks too! Don't be a stranger! ^_^

My name is Rabbie and Hella and I love helping! Unless the day catches up with me from working, then I just run into walls! ^_^;