PDA

View Full Version : FKL Comic Story time by Meyfei! (Big, Dramatic, and My first FKL post in forever!)

Meyfei
Mar 23, 2013, 12:54 PM
Hero: Garth
Hero's Friend: Gnarlyn
Villagers: Mrs.Dungledi, Mr.Duget, Mr.Garretz, Stan the village drunk.
Random People: Mr.Biggletonsworth, Mrs. Burgleston, Lord Hurgate, -create some-
Villan: ????

Plot: The world is under siege and it's up to Garth to defend his village. However when things don't go as planned he leaves the village on a journey to take down the SEED OF DESTRUCTION once and for all! Along his journey he'll come across companions (YOU) to assist him! Act swift, or not at all depending on your actions (or not) the story will unfold differently!

Prologue: It was an ordinary day, not much was happening as usual. Garth, our heroic townsman, was doing is humanly possible tasks such as hunting 10 Great woolly bears for the village.(The average Great woolly bear stood thirty-five feet tall, with broad shoulders spanning a good five ft each), dragging in four whole logs of untrimmed lumber. (each log eight ft in diameter and two yards long), among tending to the village cattle, which are nothing special. However something dire happened, he stepped on a snail! This was a bad omen of things to come...

Story-

Garth returned to town with his spoils of the harvest. Normally expecting a greeting he figured the village was occupied. Little did he know it indeed was. Garth unpacked the harvest himself in the usual zones and hurried on in to the village to join everyone.

Upon entering the village he was quickly aware there was an unnatural silence in the air, lifeless and empty. He hurried over to the village plaza to find Mr.Duget on the grown gravely wounded by what seemed to have been bladed-whip lashes. he sit Mr.duget up and asked in a firm voice trying to remain calm and focused "Mr.Duget sir! What is this? What has happened?!" Mr.Duget shakily responds "Garth, be careful they came to the village after you left, they took us by surprise. They kidnapped Mrs.Dungledi, and Stan the village drunk... *cough* Mr.Garretz was just here and went after them towards the west. I fear he wont be able to handle them alone, especially... *HAACCCCK* if they spot him *cough*" With each word his coughs get worse "Garth, hurry before it's too late, even if you have to leave Stan the drunk for the ravenous thornwolves atleast save Mr.Garretz and Mrs.Dungledi!" "Remember... This is only pretend blood... I am actually in not dying..." he then shifts to the side as he fakes his own death dramatically.

Garth stands up and kicks Mr.Duget in the groin, "Thanks... jerk" he heads off and gathers some tools for the journey at Lord Hurgate's Shop of S.Laughter. After gathering the items, ropes, shovel, grapple, and Mrs. Burgleston's Famous sweet potato soup, Garth heads off to the western exit of the village where he unexpectedly meets....

A: His (friend, pet, family, acquaintance)

B: His doom.

C: a celebrity.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 24, 2013, 03:19 PM
FKL has a Mister Buggit and a Stan... probably unrelated.

D for Dr.Doom Or I guess it was D now its B.

And by walking outside and meeting immediate doom, sounds like a conflict with a boss, man.

Meyfei
Mar 25, 2013, 10:28 AM
Looks like it's time to get the creative magic going... i'll edit in a few with the next bit xD

FKL seems so silenced since the good ol' days :(
I remember back when we were GunZ'ing and Drift City'ing and all the good stuffs. Good times Good times!

Nitro Vordex
Mar 25, 2013, 12:34 PM
Don't explain the characters and plot before you even get to the story. The story is supposed to explain the characters and plot.

Forgot to vote.

D: Get ye flask.

Meyfei
Mar 25, 2013, 01:17 PM
Sorry haha i'm not great at creative writing. Thanks for the heads up :D any advice is appreciated. Kind of having a creative block. >.> once an idea sparks i'll get it down dontcha worry flasks and dooms EVIL ABOUND!!

Sef
Mar 26, 2013, 07:24 AM
I remember back when we were GunZ'ing and Drift City'ing and all the good stuffs. Good times Good times!

Is that what you kids were doing? :nono:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 26, 2013, 03:01 PM
"This constellation is made by Sef of ACDC! That kid's a winner"

Sef
Mar 29, 2013, 08:54 AM
"This constellation is made by Sef of ACDC! That kid's a winner"

I... I was young.

Meyfei
May 24, 2013, 09:05 PM
Garth fell off a cliff during the creation of chapter 1 continuation... he will not be played by -insert lame actor here- funding remaining for the story has went to his funeral. Sorry.

Sef
Jun 1, 2013, 10:35 AM
The End.

Stan
Jun 23, 2013, 06:05 PM
Stan the village drunk.. story of my life.. ;_;

Nitro Vordex
Jun 24, 2013, 08:37 PM
0/10 she's got no ass