PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Account creation issues?

Phexon
Mar 24, 2013, 11:19 AM
Im new around here so I dont know if this is right section, Im using the extension that a member made so im sure im getting captcha right but everytime I click submit to make my account it pops up saying undefined, idk what wrong. I dont know if im only one having problem or if its everyone. Id like to know how to fix this thanx.

ikarius030
Mar 24, 2013, 12:03 PM
First off, there is a Technical Issue forum but I'm not a mod so... I don't know if they'll move it or not, either way I'll try to help you out.

When you click on the Register button, does it sends you to a SegaID page with an error code ? (usually means there is a problem with the captcha or the birthday). What you also want to make sure:

1. For the birthday, you have 2 digits number for month and day, example, you are born January 1st 1990, it would be: 1990 01 01 (and not 1990 1 1).

2. For your password: have at least 8 digits alphanumeric (numbers and letters), the first digit of the password must be alpha (so a letter).

3. For your SegaID: Must begin with a letter (but can be alphanumeric after)

4. For the captcha, http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203925 - This is about the common mistakes people make with it because captcha uses different fonts so some characters might look alike but they are not the same. A very nice guide.

If you got another error, please take a screenshot or copy/paste what it says so we can have a better idea....