PDA

View Full Version : Motion Blur help

iloverappys
Mar 24, 2013, 01:42 PM
Hi I wanted to know if anyone else had this problem. I have motion blur enabled but it doesn't feel like I have it on, my video card (gtx 460) can handle it, even my old card could play on 4th settings with blur on. It just doesn't eel like its on and I tried reinstalling drivers and Direct x 9.

Ezodagrom
Mar 24, 2013, 01:51 PM
Take a few pictures while moving around, if the there's some blurriness in the pictures (like in the legs in the character with the yellow clothes in the picture below), then motion blur is working:

[spoiler-box]http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3610/pso20130324184815003.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Lostbob117
Mar 24, 2013, 02:03 PM
Make sure your graphics card control panel doesn't force if to be off.

Gama
Mar 24, 2013, 08:18 PM
could be something wrong with the config file.

try reseting gfx settings

Preposterous Rhino
Mar 25, 2013, 04:12 PM
This game has a very subtle motion blur effect. It isn't exaggerated like most games use it. You will see it at high speeds, and you can see it in quick enemy movements. You probably just aren't noticing it.

Pyrii
Mar 25, 2013, 07:33 PM
Jumping up and down gives the best indication of motion blur for me as then the whole screen is being slightly blurred.

Personally I turn it off as it doesn't actually add anything to the game, and it hurts my eyes a little. And it makes it slightly harder to see what's going on when action's involved imo.

EDIT: Motion Blur is a Post-Process, like Bloom. It can't be disabled/over-ridden by nvidia drivers.