PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 8's Boss: The F!!! (Spoilers)

Shinamori
Mar 24, 2013, 07:56 PM
Two damn banshees? Really Sega. REALLY!? One is hard enough. It seems I WON'T be coming back to that quest until I'm at level 55 and over powered.

supersonix9
Mar 24, 2013, 07:57 PM
yes I did it

gigawuts
Mar 24, 2013, 07:59 PM
Ehm do people really have this hard of a time with them?

I literally fought them with one hand. As a hunter.

I was eating.

Taurus83
Mar 24, 2013, 08:02 PM
well i defeat these at class GU/FO lv 50 before the lv 55 cap open, it take time no rushing, there are some object you can hide while healing and continue to atk them

Z-0
Mar 24, 2013, 08:05 PM
i use my dodge button

its op

Phelsetti
Mar 24, 2013, 08:05 PM
Hit and run is pretty effective. Albeit slow, but effective. :)

You can also practice by waiting a bit in the boss room of Tundra Exp. excluding normal.

gigawuts
Mar 24, 2013, 08:08 PM
Some tips

If you're a FO: Lock a breakable part, hide behind a pillar, spam rafoie/grants (grants preferred for head due to better hitbox precision), laugh
If youre a RA/GU: Get mechguns, use elder rebellion, backflip when necessary, laugh
If you're a HU: just guard, dodge, stack sdef if you can't do the first two, laugh

ShinMaruku
Mar 24, 2013, 08:11 PM
Weak bullet chain trigger their head.

NoiseHERO
Mar 24, 2013, 08:18 PM
wait banshee and banther?

Or just two banshees?

(Banther is like a rockbear with 4 legs.)

Just use step attack.

Syklo
Mar 24, 2013, 08:18 PM
Is it that much different from fighting the snow twins in tundra free field?
Apart from available roomspace.

Shinamori
Mar 24, 2013, 08:30 PM
Step Attack? What, you just attack while dodging? Also, I didn't fight the twins by myself. I had a level 55'er with me when I fought the twins. By the time I got to them, I only has 3 trimates left out of 10 Mono and Di mates.

NoiseHERO
Mar 24, 2013, 08:31 PM
Step Attack? What, you just attack while dodging? Also, I didn't fight the twins by myself. I had a level 55'er with me when I fought the twins.

step attack is the strongest move in the game. (I dare you to further take me seriously)

Ezodagrom
Mar 24, 2013, 08:33 PM
wait banshee and banther?

Or just two banshees?

(Banther is like a rockbear with 4 legs.)

Just use step attack.
Starts with Banshee and Banther appears halfway through the fight.

Shinamori
Mar 24, 2013, 08:39 PM
So, how do you do step attack?

NoiseHERO
Mar 24, 2013, 08:40 PM
Starts with Banshee and Banther appears halfway through the fight.

Oh so like usual...

I usually just break the claws one by one and get in a lot of damage while it's writhing in pain. <_<

And when they do that annoying ass roll, it's an even better chance to get shots in on them, because you can actually dodge through it the first time it comes up and it won't count as an attack anymore.

And I always usually attack bosses by their neck area (where their blindspots usually are) or spam moving attacks to make dodging their more annoying moves easier. Sometime they'll hop and their whole body will count as an attack, and sometimes they'll do an almost 360 swipe attack. Just watch out for those and keep on your toes.

Kill the slower weaker one banshee as fast as possible and banther is the real tricky part.

But that's for melee.

Everyone else can just run and long range attack.

Syklo
Mar 24, 2013, 08:47 PM
Step Attack? What, you just attack while dodging? Also, I didn't fight the twins by myself. I had a level 55'er with me when I fought the twins. By the time I got to them, I only has 3 trimates left out of 10 Mono and Di mates.
Practice soloing the snow twins, preferably on VH (Hard should be enough practice though).
Ideally break all the claws.

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 24, 2013, 08:58 PM

What class are you?

Shinamori
Mar 24, 2013, 09:00 PM
I'm a Hunter/Fighter.

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 24, 2013, 09:14 PM
Step attack is a special action when you step and use a normal attack mid step....please tell me you have it

Shinamori
Mar 24, 2013, 09:27 PM
I have them, Step and Step Attack. Is step the dashing one? Because, all I' do after dashing is a kick which isn't very strong.

Syklo
Mar 24, 2013, 09:28 PM
I have them, Step and Step Attack. Is step the dashing one? Because, all I' do after dashing is a kick which isn't very strong.
That's step attack with swords.

Have you at least tried other weapons?

riku2replica
Mar 24, 2013, 09:36 PM
I think the issue is had to solo both of them after it triggered the changeover. Just play hunter and guard. It should be fine by that. Just think of it as a trial to test are you fully utilizing ur main class and sub class effectively.

Renvalt
Mar 24, 2013, 09:41 PM
I beat those two with a Knuckle FI. At Level 33. Sure, they might've been nerfed, but as I recall, I trucked through it and somehow made it through.

You get ample amount of time before Banther comes in to play, so use the time after she initiates the summon countdown roar (you'll know it because about like 10~15 second after she uses it, Banther'll pop up). She only uses it when you hit her down to, like, 75% HP or so? Use the little time you have to pound her proverbial fur into as much a pulp as you can before her husband shows up to announce dinner time.

The Snow path is actually a lot easier than the Fang path for one reason: Snow pair has an attack that, if dodged, makes them a sitting duck - their Frost Breath. Fangs lack this attack, which makes them all that more difficult to beat (because Snows won't react unless you break their stuff).

FYI, just in case you don't know:

Left path = Maria's Confession, which means Fangs.
Right path = Annihilation Awakening, which means Snows.

You have to do both to open the final SQ, "Descent of the Destructor" at which point you use the teleporter to access a previously hidden section that goes straight. This leads you to the Hunar encounter - and thankfully, no Banthers at the end.

Although what awaits you is more sweet and deadly than either of those two pussies (pun somewhat intended).

riku2replica
Mar 24, 2013, 09:47 PM
I beat those two with a Knuckle FI. At Level 33. Sure, they might've been nerfed, but as I recall, I trucked through it and somehow made it through.

You get ample amount of time before Banther comes in to play, so use the time after she initiates the summon countdown roar (you'll know it because about like 10~15 second after she uses it, Banther'll pop up). She only uses it when you hit her down to, like, 75% HP or so? Use the little time you have to pound her proverbial fur into as much a pulp as you can before her husband shows up to announce dinner time.

The Snow path is actually a lot easier than the Fang path for one reason: Snow pair has an attack that, if dodged, makes them a sitting duck - their Frost Breath. Fangs lack this attack, which makes them all that more difficult to beat (because Snows won't react unless you break their stuff).

FYI, just in case you don't know:

Left path = Maria's Confession, which means Fangs.
Right path = Annihilation Awakening, which means Snows.

You have to do both to open the final SQ, "Descent of the Destructor" at which point you use the teleporter to access a previously hidden section that goes straight. This leads you to the Hunar encounter - and thankfully, no Banthers at the end.

Although what awaits you is more sweet and deadly than either of those two pussies (pun somewhat intended).
I've doen Left Path and leaving the Right Path remain undone till now. Still keeping Zeno for now.

Shinamori
Mar 24, 2013, 09:51 PM

The turtle darker?

Renvalt
Mar 24, 2013, 10:32 PM
The turtle darker?

No. I'm keeping it a secret if the OP wishes not for spoilers. But for those eager, here you go (note: don't read below if you don't like spoilers - you've been warned):

Get 'Em Fag (Gettemhalt) & Falz Hunar

Sizustar
Mar 24, 2013, 11:09 PM
I've doen Left Path and leaving the Right Path remain undone till now. Still keeping Zeno for now.

You can still keep him after doing it, after doing the zeno one, just redo sara or maria one, and he's back.

Punisher106
Mar 24, 2013, 11:09 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205070

Just.... gonna leave this here. >.>

Maronji
Mar 24, 2013, 11:43 PM
You have to do both to open the final SQ, "Descent of the Destructor"

Unless they changed/fixed it, no you don't.

Why do you think I made a recording of that story chapter first (mistakenly labeling it as Act 1 at first, even), and then went back and recorded both Act 1s?

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205070

Just.... gonna leave this here. >.>

And this. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202564)

Renvalt
Mar 25, 2013, 07:09 AM
Unless they changed/fixed it, no you don't.

Why do you think I made a recording of that story chapter first (mistakenly labeling it as Act 1 at first, even), and then went back and recorded both Act 1s?

And this. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202564)

It's a two part deal. I'm not sure if you have to clear both paths, but what I know is that the center path leads to the Hunar fight. I can confirm this as I did it myself. Also, the NPCs you encounter depends on which path you take (yes, it does change if you take either or).

Left is Sara and Maria; right is Regias, Claris, and Gettemhalt (in order of encounter). In the right path, Gettemhalt doesn't fight you, and Melphonsina is absent. He rants about your upcoming fight, pretty much giving away that he's the boss of this chapter.

And no, the right path doesn't lead to Hunar. Also, doing this SQ before having all the gold nodes finished removes the first cutscene trigger with Zeno/Echo. Having both golds done results in that cutscene showing up each time (confirmed it myself).

Matter of fact, this is the same with SQs that have more than one path.

[SPOILER-BOX]For example, only being on MB1's SQ gets Afin to stop you going right (despite there being no fence).

MB3's SQ blocks you on the left path until you finish it (because a Rogio prompt stops you).

MB4's SQ removes the choice at the beginning (you're not prompted to give Fourier the correct time).

MB5's SQ forces you onto the first segment assuming you haven't finished all the nodes.

MB6/7's Amduscia/Lilipa split removes certain things in the absence of certain nodes being done. Hi'Roga doesn't show up in A1 to tell you the left wall was removed in the Amduscia SQ, whilst Fourier's missing to blow up the debris in the Lilipa SQ. Also, you're still allowed to take the other routes (Fourier doesn't join you until you follow her path, and Ko'Liu acts like a bastard if you don't go to meet Kamitsu and her pet Quartz Dragon (whose name I forgot, because Kamitsu directly references her by name - and yes, she is a girl, and she DOES speak).

MB8's center teleporter takes you to a normally inaccessible enclave in the southwest of A1 if you haven't finished MB8's nodes. Also, Zeno doesn't show up in this case (you're forced to go alone). [/SPOILER-BOX]

------------------------

Also, I'm kinda curious on something: is it required to have cleared the Falz EQ before MB11 can be unlocked? I'm thinking that may be it, since MB11's events assume that Falz was defeated, and AFAIK you don't get a Falz Elder battle in MB9 or 10, but rather you get Kuna's plotfuck.

The only reason I can't confirm this is because everyone blitzes the newbies to do Falz Elder before they get MB8 done, so there's no way in hell to know if this is 100% true. That, and the people who HAVE gotten that far are people who kill Falz almost every time he shows up.

I mean, passing up the EXP and stuff is something many players would eschew, but it's a curiosity of mine. And no, none of you can say "No, that's not how it is" since I know you jackasses all do Falz at some point prior to having MB8 cleared.

----------------------

And last but not least, I hate the immense jump in levels from Chapter 8 to EX Chapter (EX is dead set at 50 with no scaling, so it assumes you'll be that level when you do the SQ).

Does any Vita player have info on the level scaling for MB9 and 10's SQ? I'm curious what it is.

So far, this is what I know:

Chapter 1: 5~15
Chapter 2: 20~30
Chapter 3: 27~32
Chapter 4: 28~33
Chapter 5: 29~34
Chapter 6: 30~35
Chapter 7: 31~36
Chapter 8: 32~37
Chapter EX: 50~50

And for the uninformed newbies, the first number represents the minimum level of any mobs in that quest (so even if you do Chapter 3 as a Level 1, for example, the enemies will always be locked at Level 27). The second number represents the maximum level any mobs in that area will ever be (so even going into Chapter 8 as a 45+ will give the enemies a Level of 37).

If you are in between these levels, the level of the mobs will be set at whatever your level is. So a Level 33 player doing Chapter 7 will get Level 33 mobs, regardless of the fact that you have a higher class in the backburner (it only factors main class level into the calculation, anyways).

This can be handy if you want to blitz through the first eight chapters, since you can easily switch to a higher class and farm the items, then switch back to nerf the SQ. However, don't try this for Chapter EX - that has a hard level cap regardless of what level you do it at.

Maronji
Mar 25, 2013, 06:41 PM
You know what I just remembered?

I did all the gold matters on MB08, realized that I hadn't even started the story quest at all yet (it helped that there wasn't a "complete this act of the story quest" matter), and then that's when that all started.

Anyway, as a correction to my earlier statement, if you do all the gold matters first, you can do Chapter 08 Act 2 without ever touching the other two acts (again, unless they fixed or changed it).

[...]

But yeah, that level jump for Chapter EX just came out of nowhere. Got chain-killed in the Tundra at 47/31 FO/TEnewearl (before you ask, I've spread my EXP really thin between all six classes on my main) with full Quartz+10. I don't even remember how much time I spent on the Forest section (just that it was way too long).

Z-0
Mar 25, 2013, 06:44 PM
You can still skip C8-1. I did it very recently.

Shinamori
Mar 27, 2013, 03:36 PM
Skip it? By doing the matter board?

gigawuts
Mar 27, 2013, 03:56 PM
Yup. Just say yes and bring zeno & echo. You never have to face banthers at all afaik.

~Aya~
Mar 27, 2013, 04:14 PM
Yup. Just say yes and bring zeno & echo. You never have to face banthers at all afaik.

That's no fun af all..

Everytime I read the title of this thread, I kinda laugh.. put a "what" in there. ;-)

Shinamori
Mar 29, 2013, 10:31 AM
Looks like I'm not beating chapter 8 at all. Hunar beat the crap out of me. Guess I'm waiting until I get to 55.

Renvalt
Mar 29, 2013, 10:54 AM
Looks like I'm not beating chapter 8 at all. Hunar beat the crap out of me. Guess I'm waiting until I get to 55.

What's your class? Gunner or Ranger at low levels I could understand, but I did it at Level 33 as a Knuckle Fighter and it wasn't TOO hard to take those hits (granted I DO have a crapton of HP), but I'm not sure about Force.

But yeah, it's not THAT hard - hell, I could probably do it again if I wanted to (and I'm Level 46, so that forces Hunar to 37 by default).

I mean, even Chapter 9's Hadred was irritating because of the fact that I suck at hitconfirms, but I beat him. His damage seems to sway between Normal and Hard mode at times - I was getting hit for single digits without Fury Stance and triple with it on.

I have yet to fight the Chapter 10 Hadred (Chrome with full Level 3 Armor at start), but c'mon, I die to pretty much unsanctioned non-story bosses and even I could somehow outlast these guys.

If you want, I can give you some tips on dealing with him - though you'll have to ask me from a Knuckle-user's perspective.

Shinamori
Mar 29, 2013, 11:16 AM
I'm a Lv47 hunter.

gigawuts
Mar 29, 2013, 11:51 AM
I...really?

Do you have over end? Use over end. The issue with hunar is he juggles, over end resolves that. You'll take more hits, though. And try to keep it at the edge, some of his attacks are nastier up close. If you see him charging something with his arms raised run away, that's his laffo anti-melee stunning rave laser groundpound.

That's the simplest directions I can give. The fight is way more detailed than that, but let's see if this helps at all.

edit: It might be time to invest in a second HU tree and get automate halfline.

Shinamori
Mar 29, 2013, 12:00 PM
I don't have any AC to get a second tree. I have over end, but it's like level 7. I'm currently a HU/FI with my fighter at level 22.

gigawuts
Mar 29, 2013, 12:05 PM
The level of over end is less important than that you have it at all to use. What makes it so powerful isn't even its damage (okay, that's a big part) but that essentially nothing hunar can do will interrupt your attack, aside from outright killing you. You might need to get lucky with him staying in range of the final swing, though.

Other great moves include assault buster (tap jump when using it, to better hit his core), and other spin is good because the damage projects outwards from the whirlwind - nail the whirlwind inside of him and most of it will hit the core for more damage.

Oh, and, jump while doing ALL of these attacks. The higher elevation is better for hitting his sword and possibly his core, which is in his waist.

Shinamori
Mar 29, 2013, 12:14 PM
What's what I do. Jump, dash. Overend/Rising Edge. Perhaps I should invest in a decent controller. I heard it's much better to using a controller. However, there isn't an auto camera, which is a big put off for me.

gigawuts
Mar 29, 2013, 12:19 PM
If you lock the target the camera does follow as you need it. Try tapping Q. A controller should not really make this fight any easier, but it might fit your preferences anyway so go for it. I use a controller and enjoy it, but since this game is much faster paced than PSO1 and PSU I don't use the older button layout. My attack and PA go on right bumper & trigger respectively, guard on left trigger, then jump/dash/action/usesubpalette as a/b/x/y respectively. This lets me control my camera as necessary. Lock target is left thumbstick click, switch target is left bumper. The only time I'm not able to maneuver the camera is when I'm evading or jumping, after which a tap is all I needed.

Also, there's no need to dash after jumping. Just jump - swing - JA PA. Do this for over end, other spin, and for assault buster just step attack into a JA'd PA and jump to release it.

Renvalt
Mar 29, 2013, 12:21 PM
Lemme show you something (WARNING: Incoming spoilers).

My Falz Hunar Fight (www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_qg47F_XHI)

It may not apply to you all that much, but I used a set of 6* Knuckles and abused the fuck out of two Knuckle PAs - Quake Howling and Straight Charge. The whole deal with Hunar is that he's immune to status effects, however, Gettemhalt fights like a nerfed version of your typical clone.

Quake Howling keeps Gettemhart grounded with its stun property, while a full-power Straight Charge does three hits if you're near enough. Best done with a full gear though. Both PAs can be cancelled through the use of the Knuckle action, Sway. It works the same way as a Guard, except that it just makes one hit whiff altogether (has to be timed like a JG though).

Also, you said you were a Hunter, right? Why not use Just Guard? I'm QUITE certain his attacks can be Just Guarded, or I missed something during all those Hunar EQ runs.

EDIT: Gigawuts, myself personally, I cannot play a game using L1 and R1 as my attack and PA buttons. I go this route: Square for Attack, Triangle for PA, Circle for Dash, X for Jump, R1 for Lock, L1 for picking stuff up, R2 for my weapon action, L2 for Target Switch, and R3 for my broad map.

gigawuts
Mar 29, 2013, 12:32 PM
That's why I said

My attack and PA go on right bumper & trigger respectively, guard on left trigger, then jump/dash/action/usesubpalette as a/b/x/y respectively. This lets me control my camera as necessary.

Knuckle shift action/duck evasion/parry/whateveryouwanttocallit does not work like guarding. It works like step with a shorter invulnerability period and a delay before the iframes even start. The iframes begin when you're pretty low, after you've actually ducked, and stop when you start standing up again. To properly knuckle duck evade you need to begin it before the attack would connect, not when it would like guarding and stepping.

Renvalt
Mar 29, 2013, 12:43 PM
That's why I said

Knuckle shift action/duck evasion/parry/whateveryouwanttocallit does not work like guarding. It works like step with a shorter invulnerability period and a delay before the iframes even start. The iframes begin when you're pretty low, after you've actually ducked, and stop when you start standing up again. To properly knuckle duck evade you need to begin it before the attack would connect, not when it would like guarding and stepping.

The timing is super strict anyways. You'd need to do it like a couple frames before the attack would nick your hitbox, and even then there's no guarantee of it coming out cleanly.

I used to be able to replicate it on Quartz Dragon, though it's getting harder to do so now.

However, with a Hunter's JG (or Twin Dagger JG), negating damage shouldn't be an issue. That's assuming he didn't make the incorrigible mistake of not getting Just Guard on his Hunter.

I would facepalm so hard if that turned out to be true.

gigawuts
Mar 29, 2013, 12:57 PM
Real advice: Practice knuckle ducking on VH quartz.

You get crazy fucking good when one mistake means near-death, and it's much less work getting to a fresh quartz than getting through that story quest. Quartz also has some of the most precise hitboxes in the game, unlike oh I don't know tranmizer. Tranmizer is an asshole.

Daggers are also a nice and relatively safe alternative if you can get nishikis. Dagger gear preferred but entirely optional. Just make sure to stay roughly above his head. I suggest raging waltz -> shoot polka -> orchestra. Grab orchestra 10 if it's still cheap, it's very nice for damage and can be twirl canceled at any time in midair. Use RW to home in and SP to lift yourself any time you're too low. Practice JAing the normal attacks, they REALLY slow down your descent.

Shinamori
Mar 29, 2013, 01:23 PM
Lemme show you something (WARNING: Incoming spoilers).

My Falz Hunar Fight (www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_qg47F_XHI)

It may not apply to you all that much, but I used a set of 6* Knuckles and abused the fuck out of two Knuckle PAs - Quake Howling and Straight Charge. The whole deal with Hunar is that he's immune to status effects, however, Gettemhalt fights like a nerfed version of your typical clone.

Quake Howling keeps Gettemhart grounded with its stun property, while a full-power Straight Charge does three hits if you're near enough. Best done with a full gear though. Both PAs can be cancelled through the use of the Knuckle action, Sway. It works the same way as a Guard, except that it just makes one hit whiff altogether (has to be timed like a JG though).

Also, you said you were a Hunter, right? Why not use Just Guard? I'm QUITE certain his attacks can be Just Guarded, or I missed something during all those Hunar EQ runs.

EDIT: Gigawuts, myself personally, I cannot play a game using L1 and R1 as my attack and PA buttons. I go this route: Square for Attack, Triangle for PA, Circle for Dash, X for Jump, R1 for Lock, L1 for picking stuff up, R2 for my weapon action, L2 for Target Switch, and R3 for my broad map.

My guarding still goes over like 100 damage.

Railkune
Mar 29, 2013, 01:48 PM
Honestly you can down Hunar pretty easily. He's obvious with most of his attack besides the sudden back kick he likes to do. The guy typically gives you more than enough time decide on whether you should guard or dodge out of the way. Just try and catch him at the tip of your Over End and don't rush beating him.

Shinamori
Mar 30, 2013, 08:23 AM
Honestly you can down Hunar pretty easily. He's obvious with most of his attack besides the sudden back kick he likes to do. The guy typically gives you more than enough time decide on whether you should guard or dodge out of the way. Just try and catch him at the tip of your Over End and don't rush beating him.

Might be worth investing time in my fighter. I "solo'd" (had NPCs, but they are worth much) a Dark Ragne and De Malmoth at the same time. Also beat he snow banshee/banther.

Renvalt
Mar 30, 2013, 09:29 AM
My guarding still goes over like 100 damage.

You DO know what Just Guard is, right? Basically, it involves timing your guard so that you block an attack JUST as it hits you. Doing this successfully negates the damage taken and does damage to whatever enemy was hitting you (assuming of course it was a melee hit) and also flinches. In addition, it costs zero PP if done right.

However, to use this special type of guard, you need 3 points in S-DEF and 1 point in "Just Guard" on your skill tree. Which, judging from your words, you didn't invest in that particular skill.

Might I see your skill tree by any chance? I'm curious what your build is (that might be the reason you're fucking up so bad).

Shinamori
Mar 30, 2013, 04:53 PM
I have just guard, just don't execute it right.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/32409323/Images/pso20130330_175101_001.jpg

Renvalt
Mar 30, 2013, 05:16 PM
I have just guard, just don't execute it right.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/32409323/Images/pso20130330_175101_001.jpg

Okay, Just Guard is confirmed. What you need to do is just moments before an attack hits, pop your guard. If it's multiple hits, use the Just Guard stagger to dash away from any second attack (I recommend sidestepping).

Also, that skill build isn't bad, but I think I spot some errors.

First off, you have more points invested in certain skills than is advisable. Those skills you over invested in would be: Guard Stance (by 1 point), S-ATK Boost 1 (by 3), HP Boost 1 (by 5), S-DEF Boost (by 1) and HP Boost 2 (by the whole 2 points).

That's a total of 12 points. With that, I would have allocated it to finishing JA Bonus 1 and 2 (9 points total).
That alone would bump your damage a sizeable amount, since the damage increases obtained from JA Bonus 1 & 2 are percent based, not fixed stat ups (as the S-ATK ones are).

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 30, 2013, 06:03 PM
You DO know what Just Guard is, right? Basically, it involves timing your guard so that you block an attack JUST as it hits you. Doing this successfully negates the damage taken and does damage to whatever enemy was hitting you (assuming of course it was a melee hit) and also flinches. In addition, it costs zero PP if done right.

However, to use this special type of guard, you need 3 points in S-DEF and 1 point in "Just Guard" on your skill tree. Which, judging from your words, you didn't invest in that particular skill.

Might I see your skill tree by any chance? I'm curious what your build is (that might be the reason you're fucking up so bad).

Actually it reflects the damage regardless of type, but the damage reflection has limited range. Interestingly the damage reflection itself is a frontal AoE, so you could kill whole groups of enemies with successive JGs.

Also after the JG you're invincible for about a half second. long enough to attack or time a second guard.

Syklo
Mar 30, 2013, 06:39 PM
Also after the JG you're invincible for about a half second. long enough to attack or time a second guard.

Oh man, I can totally imagine Just Guard COMBOS

Shinamori
Mar 31, 2013, 05:11 AM
Is there a skill setup up'd recommend?

yunamon
Mar 31, 2013, 10:55 PM
Fought this before the GU nerf. I stay up in the air so high them Banban cannot even touch me with any of their attacks.

Same for Hunar.

riku2replica
Apr 1, 2013, 02:48 AM
Fought this before the GU nerf. I stay up in the air so high them Banban cannot even touch me with any of their attacks.

Same for Hunar.

Ur one of the story grinder eh yunamon.