PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 A little help with pso2 change PSWD

Miku Miharu
Mar 25, 2013, 10:52 AM
hello guys and gals,
I'm wondering how i can change my password to log into pso2.
Long story short a friend of mine found out my password and i'm just scared
that he might delete my character, Sad thing is i don't know my secret Answer
or date of birth i put on my Sega ID lol.
is there a way i can see my information i need to change my password so i can
remember?. Any help would be nice :D

Daiyousei
Mar 25, 2013, 10:56 AM
Nothing but to contact Sega themselves then. To even access any sensitive parts of your account, you need to know either the name you registered with, the security question, or date of birth.

They only implemented this a while ago as a safeguard since other things are getting hacked then.

Miku Miharu
Mar 25, 2013, 11:00 AM
Nothing but to contact Sega themselves then. To even access any sensitive parts of your account, you need to know either the name you registered with, the security question, or date of birth.

They only implemented this a while ago as a safeguard since other things are getting hacked then.

I'll contact SoJ soon, in the mean time i hope my character doesn't get deleted ;-; i worked to hard lol.

Daiyousei
Mar 25, 2013, 11:02 AM
If your friend would go on your account to delete your character, then he isn't a friend at all.

Meji
Mar 25, 2013, 11:06 AM
If I remember correctly, I didn't need to put in the secret question when I wanted to change my password.
Did you try and log onto the Player Site (https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=sega) and change your password from there?

Daiyousei
Mar 25, 2013, 11:09 AM
When I was doing the password change campaign I had to put in my security question, but before that I didn't have to.

I just went and tried to log in, and yep I had to give info on one of the 3, I suppose putting your real birthdate when you registered comes in handy here.

Miku Miharu
Mar 25, 2013, 11:23 AM
If I remember correctly, I didn't need to put in the secret question when I wanted to change my password.
Did you try and log onto the Player Site (https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=sega) and change your password from there?

i logged in and where do i go from here?.

Kion
Mar 25, 2013, 12:10 PM
If you're account is anything like mine, when I sign it it says, "You haven't changed your password in 194 days. Would you like to change your password?"