PDA

View Full Version : Question about the 27th update

kabutozero
Mar 25, 2013, 03:42 PM
Is the new exp penalty coming this week update?

"75% EXP Correction when 15 levels away."

Since that part is below the

"Dragon Altar plans to release in April."

I guess that would be the case right?

Z-0
Mar 25, 2013, 03:48 PM
SEGA slated all of those corrections to be late March (which means some are coming in two days) through April, so we might not see them until a couple of weeks from now.

I wish they'd just implement them as soon as they present them to us, waiting sucks.

Xaeris
Mar 25, 2013, 03:54 PM
I'd say it's likely we're getting the exp correction tomorrow; I don't think we've ever gotten an complete list of patch notes until after the patch goes live. But of course, no one knows for sure. I really hope it's tomorrow. So much delicious AQ exp going to waste.

Emp
Mar 25, 2013, 05:17 PM
Is this going to be more or less experience?

Dragon Altar will be for all plats? and existing chars?

Xaeris
Mar 25, 2013, 05:25 PM
It'll be more experience. As it is now, if your level is 5 levels or more below the enemy's level, the exp you get for killing that enemy will be reduced. The penalty starts at 75% (as in, you get 75% of the normal exp) for a 5 level difference and gets worse for each additional level you lack. The change that they're implementing makes it so that you won't get a penalty until your level is 15 levels below, which is a godsend to anyone trying to level through Hard mode, or anyone doing Advanced Quests.

Whenever it gets here, Dragon Altar will be available to play for everyone, yes.

UnLucky
Mar 25, 2013, 05:35 PM
Only thing promised for the 27th is the bath scratch, weapon cammo, and 10* trading.

EXP right now is about 75%, just testing it with one person 5 levels away and the other 4 away in the same party. No idea what the new system will be up to 15 levels away, like if it's 5-20% for 5-10 levels away or something.

Wouldn't it be something if a 5-14 level gap was 80% EXP?

gigawuts
Mar 25, 2013, 05:41 PM
I thought hunter changes were confirmed for wednesday?

BIG OLAF
Mar 25, 2013, 05:43 PM
Only question I have about this update is "why is it not here yet, goddamn it?"

However, it's rhetorical.

UnLucky
Mar 25, 2013, 05:47 PM
I thought hunter changes were confirmed for wednesday?

I really want it to be so, and they were mixed with a lot of other "soon" updates that later got confirmation for this week. So I'm not really sure.

supersonix9
Mar 25, 2013, 05:56 PM
The EXP correction releases this week.

kabutozero
Mar 25, 2013, 07:14 PM
nice , at least if they release it BEFORE the level cap increase so I can cap a few more of my classes easily in aq with booster :O