PDA

View Full Version : Skyping with PSO2 buddies?

Monstrousangel
Mar 27, 2013, 12:00 AM
I was just wondering if any of you have gotten to get close enough with STRANGERS on PSO2 to be skyping with them. I've done it on one other game that I played for a while, but I haven't gotten the chance to yet on this game. The age range on this game seems pretty broad/ seems like it has a high cap, and that's kinda preventing me from doing so. That and also, nobody is down to skype with me.

Sp-24
Mar 27, 2013, 12:07 AM
Did you really just suggest talking to somebody online without going to that one Team Speak room? You are the reason this game is dying and the community is so split.

Lostbob117
Mar 27, 2013, 12:09 AM
Did you really just suggest talking to somebody online without going to that one Team Speak room? You are the reason this game is dying and the community is so split.

Wait, what? Game dying?

HeartBreak301
Mar 27, 2013, 12:16 AM
Not on PSO2 but I was expecting that going to ship 4. I'd rather not do that with most of the people there that I didn't play BB and other games with prior.

Phelsetti
Mar 27, 2013, 12:20 AM
(Haha...how many threads did you make in one day? :))

If you decide to hang around in Ship 2 Block 20, there's a couple of groups who Skype from time to time if you're interested enough.

Monstrousangel
Mar 27, 2013, 12:49 AM
(Haha...how many threads did you make in one day? :))

If you decide to hang around in Ship 2 Block 20, there's a couple of groups who Skype from time to time if you're interested enough.

I am a very curious person. And why? Have you been paying attention?
And also, I was just planning on making more. All of my questions have different topics to them.

Chik'Tikka
Mar 27, 2013, 01:15 AM
team leader just invited me into a skype group earlier today+^_^+ imma make sure i have a 5th of tequila before i sync that mic!!+^_^+

Hosaka
Mar 27, 2013, 01:16 AM
Yes. My current team (and the last team I was in, which was largely composed of the same people in my new team) has had a Skype group since like, July. We often talk in voice and hit 1000+ instant messages on a good day. It's fun.

Chik'Tikka
Mar 27, 2013, 01:17 AM
Yes. My team (and my last team which was largely composed of the same people in my new team) has had a Skype group since like, July. We often talk in voice and hit 1000+ instant messages on a good day. It's fun.

all that ALT+Tab... why not use team chat in game? +^_^+

ReaperTheAbsol
Mar 27, 2013, 01:21 AM
My last team and I spoke daily through RC. It was pretty entertaining even though not all of our members used it. Needless to say, voice chat made the game much more fun for me.

Monstrousangel
Mar 27, 2013, 01:21 AM
Yes. My current team (and the last team I was in, which was largely composed of the same people in my new team) has had a Skype group since like, July. We often talk in voice and hit 1000+ instant messages on a good day. It's fun.

I was thinking more of voice calls with other people. Isn't IMing just the same as in-game chat?

Hosaka
Mar 27, 2013, 01:23 AM
all that ALT+Tab... why not use team chat in game? +^_^+

Because not everyone is in-game 24/7? +^_^+

I was thinking more of voice calls with other people. Isn't IMing just the same as in-game chat?

We often talk in voice

ArcaneTechs
Mar 27, 2013, 01:24 AM

your the reason why theres so many people afking in the lobby and that pso2 was delayed for them. should be ashamed of yourself