PDA

View Full Version : Rare trading

connor_the_kid
Mar 27, 2013, 05:06 AM
Discuss rare trading

can you trade the rares or just shop them

Blackheart521
Mar 27, 2013, 05:15 AM
They still have the blue untradeable symbol next to them that all 10 stars have so I assume it would be just selling in shops, not to mention in order to buy them from shops you need a pass that you get by trading in a 10 star, also just use the Quick Questions thread... it's stickied for a reason

connor_the_kid
Mar 27, 2013, 05:18 AM
nah theres no threads on rare trading i think it's deserving of its own thread

thx though for not answering my question and just coming in the thread to be a douche

Blackheart521
Mar 27, 2013, 05:20 AM
They still have the blue untradeable symbol next to them that all 10 stars have so I assume it would be just selling in shops, not to mention in order to buy them from shops you need a pass that you get by trading in a 10 star

Yep... totally didn't give any input on your question at all... didn't say ANYTHING pertaining to your question.

blace
Mar 27, 2013, 05:20 AM
There is a section for trades though. It may be seeing more activity in the next several weeks now that 10* are tradeable/sellable.

connor_the_kid
Mar 27, 2013, 05:21 AM
Yep... totally didn't give any input on your question at all... didn't say ANYTHING pertaining to your question.

you just answered with speculation you came in to say i shouldnt have made the thread which is straight douche behavior

Z-0
Mar 27, 2013, 05:23 AM
you cannot trade 10*s, I just tried.

connor_the_kid
Mar 27, 2013, 05:31 AM
thank you, bummer though

Eveningxtar
Mar 27, 2013, 05:31 AM
Probably this have been discussed but just for confirmation, we will require premium pass in order to purchase 10* from player shops?

Sp-24
Mar 27, 2013, 05:44 AM
You can only recycle 10☆ weapons and units for the respective tickets if you have premium, so yes.

connor_the_kid
Mar 27, 2013, 06:05 AM
I'm actually really surprised at how affordable everything is

besides a few rares being overpriced while people try to make a quick buck on impatient people (like the dragon slayer at 350mil) everythings is pretty reasonably priced, besides a few items

CelestialBlade
Mar 27, 2013, 06:25 AM
I'm waiting for this system to begin flirting with the "pay to win" mentality when 10-12*s become the norm and the drop rates will probably never change. It's okay right now I suppose, but this system has a dangerous future at this rate.

Shinamori
Mar 27, 2013, 06:34 AM
Need to pay to buy 10★ weapons form player shops. <_<

Neith
Mar 27, 2013, 06:37 AM
Yeah, it all seemed good until I tried buying a Banther Arm unit. Ended up needing to exchange a 10* unit pass, so I went to recycle shop where I am told I can't buy a 10* unit pass without Premium? :lol:

Seems a very stupid system.

Goukezitsu
Mar 27, 2013, 06:53 AM
Black king bar for 2.8M with burn III and lucky rise. I was like sure lol AND you can wear the items and still sell them back. It's so good!

CelestialBlade
Mar 27, 2013, 06:53 AM
Yeah, I'm not sure I like the idea of pay benefits extending beyond cosmetic items and helpful buffs like EXP boosts and character slots and tree resets. By all means, put more worth into Premium, but this is getting a little too close to "pay to win" for me. Once again Sega seems to be grasping at straws trying to figure out this whole F2P idea with how random and reactionary their additions have been.

It could be a lot worse, but it probably will be all-out "pay to win" when 7-9*s start becoming obsolete.

Poubelle
Mar 27, 2013, 06:57 AM
I personally don't mind that this is a subscriber thing. There was not that much benefit to being a subscriber before.

I would be really pissed if it was a feature where you had to pay for each rare you wanted to buy. In fact, I would probably quit. but since it's just a feature for a flat premium cost, I don't mind that much.

kabutozero
Mar 27, 2013, 07:14 AM
I got so owned, thought even the worst rare would be worth like 2m at least , saw cheapest started at 30 k , then I tried to buy it and remembered I need premium for the passes ._.

MoonAtomizer
Mar 27, 2013, 07:24 AM
I don't mind Premium getting added features, but it really makes no sense to tack the requirement onto Premium. Premium should be extra, but "unnecessary" benefits along with features you can buy individually, all neatly bundled into one package.

I don't mind paying for My Shops since I view it as a monthly subscription on its own. I probably wouldn't mind paying for a right to buy 10* passes. But forcing me to get the whole Premium membership just because of one exclusive feature? That's an extra 600AC just to be allowed to buy 10*s, which would easily go towards 2 extra, permanent Mags. And what if I don't want My Shop for this particular month? 1300AC just to buy something?

Trading is an essential key element in most MMOs, even F2P, and yet SEGA manages to nickel and dime their players. More reason for me to quit, I suppose...

Horo The Wise Wolf
Mar 27, 2013, 07:33 AM
Premium should get added features like this. Hopefully it is more in the future too. I have no love at all for the F2P system. For those of you that call it 'pay to win' so be it.

Shinamori
Mar 27, 2013, 08:50 AM
I have no issues with Pay2Pay, just Pay2Win is stupid.

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 27, 2013, 08:54 AM
I have no issues with Pay2Pay, just Pay2Win is stupid.

I definitely have issues with Pay2Pay.

...pay2play is fine

SisterPrincess
Mar 27, 2013, 10:22 AM
So currently:

-You need respective passes and being premium to buy 10*
-You can sell 10* WITHOUT premium

Is that correct?

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 27, 2013, 10:24 AM
-Anyone can list 10*s
-Anyone can buy 10*s
-Only premium users can trade for passes

Z-0
Mar 27, 2013, 10:25 AM
That's right, so it's not like people who don't have premium get nothing out of this.

SisterPrincess
Mar 27, 2013, 10:26 AM
You are certain you don't need premium to sell 10*?

Z-0
Mar 27, 2013, 10:27 AM
Certain.

SisterPrincess
Mar 27, 2013, 10:28 AM
Certain.

Oh....

That wasn't too bad.

Neith
Mar 27, 2013, 10:45 AM
-Anyone can list 10*s
-Anyone can buy 10*s

You can't buy 10*s without the passes, which are premium only so buying is also effectively premium only.

jooozek
Mar 27, 2013, 10:50 AM
You can't buy 10*s without the passes, which are premium only so buying is also effectively premium only.

point is you can turn your whole collection of 10* into passes with 1 month of premium (or maybe get lucky and someone still has the 1 day passes from the compensation) and use that whenever you want in the future

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 27, 2013, 10:51 AM
point is you can turn your whole collection of 10* into passes with 1 month of premium (or maybe get lucky and someone still has the 1 day passes from the compensation) and use that whenever you want in the future

Exactly

gravityvx
Mar 27, 2013, 11:04 AM
Well, I just sold a bunch of silly looking gunslashes at 1.8m each and I'm not premium sooooo I'm completely fine with these changes, long as I can sell I got no problem. As for pay to win, who cares there's no pvp and the games already ridiculously easy, so I don't exactly see what anyone's paying to win unless win = their further enjoyment of the full game by paying monthly.

MetalDude
Mar 27, 2013, 11:09 AM
It's more like the design principle is completely stupid. Poor game balance doesn't change this.

RagolianHunter
Mar 27, 2013, 11:18 AM
So if someonen lists a 10* in their shop you can buy it for a pass plus meseta?

Noc Codez
Mar 27, 2013, 11:42 AM
So if someonen lists a 10* in their shop you can buy it for a pass plus meseta?

Yes Ragolian..

this is how it works..

you have a 10* you don't want..
go to recycle shop
trade said 10* for a buying pass
go to player shop purchase your weap/unit with the pass +meseta

Sounds stupid ? exactly because it is.. lol

Zipzo
Mar 27, 2013, 11:54 AM
Oh god. Here it goes. Are you ready? Are you really ready for this...?

I'm okay with this change.

*BRACES FOR IMPACT*

Coatl
Mar 27, 2013, 12:11 PM
Oh god. Here it goes. Are you ready? Are you really ready for this...?

I'm okay with this change.

*BRACES FOR IMPACT*

http://images.lazygamer.net/2012/08/you-disgust-me.jpg

Noc Codez
Mar 27, 2013, 12:14 PM
Don't get me wrong. I love the fact that we can trade 10*s now.. But I feel they went about it so wrong..

Trading in a 10* to get a pass is just plain stupid in my eyes. Why not just make it so premium can only buy 10*s from player shops.. They would of had so many players going premium they could of made
15 sonic games back to back.. Lol

RagolianHunter
Mar 27, 2013, 12:48 PM
Does the seller get to keep the pass?

Which he/she could then use to purchase from another players shop?

Tenlade
Mar 27, 2013, 12:50 PM
man im so glad i kept a single 1 day premium pass from that old compensation, along with some squeaky hammers. yay rares : D.

Zenobia
Mar 27, 2013, 01:08 PM
Think its just unsettling for some because while most actually put in some hard ass work to find there rares sega ONE UP'S us and makes so you sucker's who didn't find there able to obtain them no problem.

Scenario as follow.

Player: Hell yeah all that hard work and now I finally got that badass 10* drop I've always wanted.

Random guy joins player party has the same 10* weapon as him player then starts conversation.

Player:Hey nice wep and affixes guy how long did it take ya?

Random guy:Not long at all Bought this from shop alrdy pre-affixed and everything gotta be premium to trade in a 10* for a 10* pass pretty neat stuff!

Player: W......T.....F?

Most of you should have saw this coming it's there new flame bait now they pretty much spoon fed some of you until you spoiled enough to forget how F2P business models work and now they got you right where they want ya.

This pretty wind down to whoever has the most money cause those who have the money can.

Need premium to trade in for a pass is but some of the new fuck bombs they bought to the table besides needing premium to use the already full blocks.

This is how F2P business models work they butter you up and once they are done spoon feeding you and got you hooked your there little bitch.

Being premium as of now saves you the struggle of having to pretty much not doing any rare hunting now you as you can pretty much just chill or w/e so now no one besides a non-premium user has the right to complain about how shitty the rare drop system is.

This is where the lot of us say I told you so!

Zipzo
Mar 27, 2013, 01:16 PM
Think its just unsettling for some because while most actually put in some hard ass work to find there rares sega ONE UP'S us and makes so you sucker's who didn't find there able to obtain them no problem.

Scenario as follow.

Player: Hell yeah all that hard work and now I finally got that badass 10* drop I've always wanted.

Random guy joins player party has the same 10* weapon as him player then starts conversation.

Player:Hey nice wep and affixes guy how long did it take ya?

Random guy:Not long at all Bought this from shop alrdy pre-affixed and everything gotta be premium to trade in a 10* for a 10* pass pretty neat stuff!

Player: W......T.....F?

Most of you should have saw this coming it's there new flame bait now they pretty much spoon fed some of you until you spoiled enough to forget how F2P business models work and now they got you right where they want ya.

This pretty wind down to whoever has the most money cause those who have the money can.

Need premium to trade in for a pass is but some of the new fuck bombs they bought to the table besides needing premium to use the already full blocks.

This is how F2P business models work they butter you up and once they are done spoon feeding you and got you hooked your there little bitch.

Being premium as of now saves you the struggle of having to pretty much not doing any rare hunting now you as you can pretty much just chill or w/e so now no one besides a non-premium user has the right to complain about how shitty the rare drop system is.

This is where the lot of us say I told you so!

So pay for premium if you want the easy 10*s so badly. Why are you whining about free entertainment? They could be P2P and just not let you log on at all unless you're premium, would you prefer that?

Also what world do you come from where you equate the plausible situation of somebody jumping in to a random mission and having the first mob drop a 10 star by pure chance to hard effort? It's just chance.

Premium users pay to bypass that chance. They are paying with their own money to enable themselves to save the time necessary to hunt a rare that refuses to drop. That's all the F2P is, saving time for those who'd rather pay money.

What's more is...why does it concern you what other people have or don't have?? O_o

Zenobia
Mar 27, 2013, 01:19 PM
So pay for premium if you want the easy 10*s so badly. Why are you whining about free entertainment? They could be P2P and just not let you log on at all unless you're premium, would you prefer that?

Also what world do you come from where you equate the plausible situation of somebody jumping in to a random mission and having the first mob drop a 10 star by pure chance to hard effort? It's just chance.

Premium users pay to bypass that chance. They are paying with their own money to enable themselves to save the time necessary to hunt a rare that refuses to drop. That's all the F2P is, saving time for those who'd rather pay money.

What's more is...why does it concern you what other people have or don't have?? O_o

Who said I was whining honestly are you mentally retarded?

I was pointing out to the ppl who didn't see this coming I have np with this at all never did never will.

LOL I like how you mindlessly attack so childishly let me know when your ready for round two cause your idiocy is showing.

what part of SCENARIO AS FOLLOWS don't you get.

Man lame brains these days luving it<3!

Zipzo
Mar 27, 2013, 01:20 PM
Who said I was whining honestly are you mentally retarded?

I was pointing out to the ppl who didn't see this coming I have np with this at all never did never will.

LOL I like how you mindlessly attack so childishly let me know when your ready for round two cause your idiocy is showing.

what part of SCENARIO AS FOLLOWS don't you get.

Man lame brains these days luving it<3!

Yeah, okay. This post made a lot of sense.

*smirk

Zenobia
Mar 27, 2013, 01:22 PM
Yeah, okay. This post made a lot of sense.

*smirk

I will refrain from lowering myself to your low class behavior kthx no srsly I will this is for the best<3!

MetalDude
Mar 27, 2013, 01:22 PM
I mean, you've already shown that you're willing to defend terrible things (lol Techer being good). It's shit design and I don't know why anyone would try to deny that.

jooozek
Mar 27, 2013, 01:24 PM
if this game ever became p2p it'd tank in less than 6 months im afraid :bash:

Zenobia
Mar 27, 2013, 01:25 PM
I mean, you've already shown that you're willing to defend terrible things (lol Techer being good). It's shit design and I don't know why anyone would try to deny that.

Techer fucking sucks LMFAO no srsly lol just no....that guy has some mental problem I assure you.

MetalDude
Mar 27, 2013, 01:25 PM
Dammit, my post came right after yours. It was towards Zipzo.

MetalDude
Mar 27, 2013, 01:29 PM
Dammit, my reading abilities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-fRuoMIfpw

Z-0
Mar 27, 2013, 01:32 PM
if this game ever became p2p it'd tank in less than 6 months im afraid :bash:
well maybe not, cuz sega might actually make some good decisions if it was p2p because they'd have to

then agian, sega, they probably wouldn't

RagolianHunter
Mar 27, 2013, 02:12 PM
Does the seller get to keep the pass?

Which he/she could then use to purchase from another players shop?

Any info on this question? :-? :-? :-? :-?

Z-0
Mar 27, 2013, 02:14 PM
No, the pass is destroyed.

RagolianHunter
Mar 27, 2013, 02:14 PM
Thank you :)

Zipzo
Mar 27, 2013, 05:18 PM

Because...I can?

gigawuts
Mar 27, 2013, 05:21 PM
But do you have to?

UnLucky
Mar 27, 2013, 05:30 PM
It's not exactly pay money -> get best in slot gear

I mean, you need a 10* to get a 10*.

So the premium player had to "farm" something, though it is easier since any one will do.

Best thing to come from this is resaleability on old rares for non-premium. Hardly pay to win there.

EvilMag
Mar 27, 2013, 05:32 PM
It's not exactly pay money -> get best in slot gear

I mean, you need a 10* to get a 10*.

So the premium player had to "farm" something, though it is easier since any one will do.

Best thing to come from this is resaleability on old rares for non-premium. Hardly pay to win there.

MB11.

UnLucky
Mar 27, 2013, 05:33 PM
MB drops are eligible?

EvilMag
Mar 27, 2013, 05:33 PM
Yeah they are. Zynetic confirmed it.

gigawuts
Mar 27, 2013, 05:34 PM
No I don't have to...

*shades

it's optional.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

*BRACE FOR IMPACT*

No that was the impact.

You disappoint me.

I guess you didn't have to satisfy me.

(or maybe you can't satisfy me)

MetalDude
Mar 27, 2013, 05:37 PM
It's just a weird way to post. If you know absolutely no one (except typical that guy on any given forum) will agree with your sentiments, it seems pointless to try and make an argument with it.

Zipzo
Mar 27, 2013, 06:31 PM
It's just a weird way to post. If you know absolutely no one (except typical that guy on any given forum) will agree with your sentiments, it seems pointless to try and make an argument with it.
You're saying that anybody who feels that nobody agrees with them should not share their opinion?

I am perplexed by this utterly passive line of thinking.

DFC
Mar 27, 2013, 06:32 PM
If only I could buy premium then this update would actually be good news to me, to bad they don't accept foreign credit cards.
Saw elder rod for 50k and I've been trying to get it since december, my insides hurts.

MetalDude
Mar 27, 2013, 06:40 PM
You're saying that anybody who feels that nobody agrees with them should not share their opinion?

I am perplexed by this utterly passive line of thinking.

No, it's more so that you knew no one would agree yet simultaneously gave no reason behind your thinking besides "You can". It's petty and a nuisance.

UnLucky
Mar 27, 2013, 06:40 PM
Yo I've got a spare Elder Rod, but if I ever get premium, I'd use it to buy an Umblla Stick

Alisha
Mar 27, 2013, 06:48 PM
i turned 2 pico hammers into barijan wand and vjaya.

Skyly HUmar
Mar 27, 2013, 07:23 PM
Ok, this may have been answered a while back but, too lazy to read more than 2 pages, are the original stone weps tradable for a 10* pass? My friend already told me that the aq ones didnt work.

Bellion
Mar 27, 2013, 07:29 PM
They don't work.

Skyly HUmar
Mar 27, 2013, 07:31 PM
ah ty

Zenobia
Mar 27, 2013, 08:15 PM
Yeah sega aint playing around now ladies and gents they gonna make dem free players cave in one way or another lol.

Mann im just waiting to catch a sucker slipping and price that Dragon Slayer to a hefty price so I can snag it.

Saw one before at 525milljongas LMFAO!

Shinamori
Mar 27, 2013, 08:52 PM
If only I could buy premium then this update would actually be good news to me, to bad they don't accept foreign credit cards.
Saw elder rod for 50k and I've been trying to get it since december, my insides hurts.

Have you tried WebMoney?

Lorne
Mar 28, 2013, 02:52 AM
-Anyone can list 10*s
-Anyone can buy 10*s
This is very good to know, but are you absolutely sure about this? The update hasn't been out long, so there hasn't been much time to test this by having a 30 day premium run out after buying passes but before buying 10 stars. I'd like a 100% confirmation if possible. Thanks!

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 28, 2013, 02:56 AM
The premium flag is at the trade pass, not the purchase. I've still got 2 months of premium on 1 account and no premium on the other. I can't trade for passes on the second, but the only thing I get when I try to buy a 10* on my no premium account is that I'm out of passes. until someone can test further, that's the best i can do

Lorne
Mar 28, 2013, 02:57 AM
Okay. Thanks for clarifying that. ^^

gigawuts
Mar 28, 2013, 03:15 AM
The premium flag is at the trade pass, not the purchase. I've still got 2 months of premium on 1 account and no premium on the other. I can't trade for passes on the second, but the only thing I get when I try to buy a 10* on my no premium account is that I'm out of passes. until someone can test further, that's the best i can do

Niiiice, I wondered about this. I might actually use a 1 day premium ticket and cash in my unwanted 10*'s then.

EvilMag
Mar 28, 2013, 03:41 AM
So...hope to god Sega has events or campaigns where they give us 10 star trade passes to free players? HA like that will ever happen.

NoiseHERO
Mar 28, 2013, 03:47 AM
wait is this actually confirmed and tested?

Because that's useful as fuck if you get trade tokens but your premium expires...(say before you earned enough money for whatever 10* you got premium for)

and it is fair because... you're not getting the tickets either way without premium.

gigawuts
Mar 28, 2013, 03:51 AM
I'll test it tomorrow I guess.

Shinamori
Mar 28, 2013, 11:24 AM
I wanted to buy Wolgah Hands. Someone was selling it for 52K. Fifth-Two Effing thousand. But no, I need a pass. <_< BS.

Dextro
Mar 28, 2013, 11:40 AM
I'll never understand the people that throw up 10* weapons for 30k and units for 2k!
Surely you'd rather just make an excube....? >_>

Z-0
Mar 28, 2013, 11:41 AM
Lol yes, I don't understand why people do that either. Seems pointless.

Plus, if you made them into grinders, everyone could actually buy them and not just the premiums (plus more people want grinders over 10* units).

Coatl
Mar 28, 2013, 11:45 AM
Not everyone is smarter than your average Arks.

gigawuts
Mar 28, 2013, 01:11 PM
I wanted to buy Wolgah Hands. Someone was selling it for 52K. Fifth-Two Effing thousand. But no, I need a pass. <_< BS.

They're this cheap specifically because you need a pass.

Shinamori
Mar 28, 2013, 01:14 PM
Well, they can keep it. I'm not buying a pass for that. <_<

gigawuts
Mar 28, 2013, 01:17 PM
Then they'll continue to get cheaper because people are too dumb to know what else to do with them.

PSO2's economy hard at work \o/

Zipzo
Mar 28, 2013, 01:36 PM
I'll never understand the people that throw up 10* weapons for 30k and units for 2k!
Surely you'd rather just make an excube....? >_>

If economy has 10 stars selling cheap, it makes getting passes easier in the first place. The best 10 stars are still decently expensive.

Z-0
Mar 28, 2013, 01:43 PM
You need a pass to get one of those "cheap 10 stars".

So it doesn't.

gigawuts
Mar 28, 2013, 01:44 PM
You need a pass to get one of those "cheap 10 stars".

So it doesn't.

God damnit man don't correct him, let him keep saying this shit. It's hysterical.

UnLucky
Mar 28, 2013, 01:54 PM
You could reason that cheap 10*s aren't too rare, so the likelyhood of getting one for yourself to trade in for a pass wouldn't be too bad.

But then you would say that.

gigawuts
Mar 28, 2013, 02:03 PM
But would you HAVE to say it?

Retto
Mar 28, 2013, 02:08 PM

I approve of the system.

I don't think you should be able to skip straight to top tier equipment with just a measly 52K meseta.

Aine
Mar 28, 2013, 02:10 PM
At the moment, Grinders are about 3k, so anyone putting up a 10-star weapon for less than 90k, or a 10-star unit for less than 18k is just being stupid. You can raise the threshold for weapons further if you consider that two excubes can be traded for 1000 FUN points. Depending upon the prices of Risk(-1) and FUN hairstyle tickets you could easily make more than 180k with 10 FUN scratches if you get lucky.

And if you want to take things to the extreme, cheap 10-star weapons can be changed to passes and used to resell expensive 10-star weapons, if you have the capital. Recently I imported four Launcher Legacies from Ship 9 at 9~10 million each, and sold them in Ship 2 for 15~20 million...

Coatl
Mar 28, 2013, 06:01 PM
But would you HAVE to say it?

Did you get around to testing it yet Wutzie?

gigawuts
Mar 28, 2013, 06:22 PM
I'll let you know tomorrow, the 1 day ticket won't expire until then.

UnLucky
Mar 28, 2013, 06:34 PM
what and when did I have to do to get a premo comp?

Enforcer MKV
Mar 28, 2013, 06:41 PM
I approve of the system.

I don't think you should be able to skip straight to top tier equipment with just a measly 52K meseta.

Uh...you can't. You still have to put in the time and effort to meet the stat requirements. >_>;;

Z-0
Mar 28, 2013, 06:45 PM
but it doesn't take long to cap in this game at all.

gigawuts
Mar 28, 2013, 06:46 PM
premium = transmute 10*'s into other 10*'s at the expense of meseta

everyone else = transmute 10*'s into meseta

decent system

10*+meseta->other 10* shouldn't require prem though imo

premium should give you extra tokens or something I don't know

edit: maybe make free players require multiple tokens, or a transaction fee of 500k+ or something

Enforcer MKV
Mar 28, 2013, 06:54 PM
but it doesn't take long to cap in this game at all.

So? They're still not "skipping ahead."

Even if they level quickly, it's not like someone can make a new char, make 52k, and buy the fists, using them right away. They have to level and meet the stats, in this case, that means getting to 30, unlocking fighter, etc, etc.

The only thing they're skipping is the god-awful rates. I can't say I blame anyone. But no, they're not skipping to the very best tier. They still have to invest in gear to level.

Retto
Mar 28, 2013, 06:55 PM
Uh...you can't. You still have to put in the time and effort to meet the stat requirements. >_>;;

It doesn't take very long to get level 45 or so in this game, which is generally what you need to equip a 10-star weapon...

Since getting a good 10-star is basically PSO'2 ENTIRE endgame, I don't think they should just be purchasable for 50K, but having to exchange another 10-star as well seems fair.

gravityvx
Mar 28, 2013, 08:29 PM
It doesn't take very long to get level 45 or so in this game, which is generally what you need to equip a 10-star weapon...

Since getting a good 10-star is basically PSO'2 ENTIRE endgame, I don't think they should just be purchasable for 50K, but having to exchange another 10-star as well seems fair.

Minimun listing for 10* should have been 1m. Kind of silly how cheap some of them are when in reality most of them are pretty damn rare compared to anything below 10*.

As for the goal, I would say that's different for everyone but it's purpose is definitely rare hunting....or dressing up your character...maybe.

gigawuts
Mar 28, 2013, 08:30 PM
You cannot make these items valuable by creating a price floor. That shit will not work. People will just not buy them instead of paying the money, whether it goes to players or disappears from the economy.

Items need to be desirable for them to increase in value. You simply cannot force that shit.

Costumes, sure, between scarcity and better looks + not reducing your effectiveness for a cosmetic difference, but not weapons.

Rien
Mar 28, 2013, 10:46 PM
A good lot of people I know just completely exploded in flames.

gigawuts
Mar 28, 2013, 10:54 PM
A friend's ticket ran out today, and they bought a 10* unit with a token without premium being active.

So yeah, theory confirmed. Premium is ONLY needed to get tokens. If you get a nice stack of tokens you're set.

Which I do. Loooooooool.

EvilMag
Mar 28, 2013, 11:58 PM
Or hope Sega isn't as a greedy as we think and have campaigns and events where they give the tickets out.

I can see them doing that when 10*'s become completely obsolete.

UnLucky
Mar 29, 2013, 01:24 AM
So where did everyone get this 1-day premium thing?

gigawuts
Mar 29, 2013, 01:48 AM
They fucked something up way back in like july and gave everyone who bought ac 5x 1 day premium tickets.

I've used then to dump stuff in premium storage, stuff like that, in lieu of having any AC at all since...probably around november. I only bought AC this last month, for a shop, because I hadn't gotten a 3 day shop ticket in 3 weeks.

I am exactly why they don't give them out anymore.

EvilMag
Mar 29, 2013, 01:55 AM
I thought the premium passes were given out because of all the emergency maintenances that kept happening.

UnLucky
Mar 29, 2013, 01:56 AM
Oh pfft, I thought they were free

Weird they gave out five tickets instead of like, a 5day

Zipzo
Mar 29, 2013, 07:46 AM
God damnit man don't correct him, let him keep saying this shit. It's hysterical.

What's your problem? Seriously?

I've never seen someone so frivolously enjoy being a prick over an internet forum as much as you seem to.

Maybe chill out or find a new hobby. If this is honestly how you choose to post then go be a regular on reddit or something but keep your trash to yourself on PSOW.

Zenobia
Mar 29, 2013, 08:15 AM

I've never seen someone so frivolously enjoy being a prick over an internet forum as much as you seem to.

Maybe chill out or find a new hobby. If this is honestly how you choose to post then go be a regular on reddit or something but keep your trash to yourself on PSOW.

Rather than a question you should go back and read your post a page back.

You can't get 10* passes from the recycle shop as you must be premium to turn a 10* into a pass. You saying 10*'s being cheap making it easier to obtain a 10* pass...yeah you fucked up big time honestly are you that stupid?

Not only do I question your social standards I also question your knowledge of the subject at hand Giga comment hit home now your attacking him over something your wrong about.

Wrongly flaming people over your own stupidity how foolish.

That make's 2 people who have corrected you don't make this hard on yourself then it already is get it together

Zipzo
Mar 29, 2013, 08:19 AM
Rather than a question you should go back and read your post a page back.

You can't get 10* passes from the recycle shop as you must be premium to turn a 10* into a pass. You saying 10*'s being cheap making it easier to obtain a 10* pass...yeah you fucked up big time honestly are you that stupid?

Not only do I question your social standards I also question your knowledge of the subject at hand Giga comment hit home now your attacking him over something your wrong about.

Wrongly flaming ppl over your own stupidity how foolish.

I'm not flaming him. I already saw the mistake I made, and the post I made it in wasn't in any way whatsoever meant to be insulting, nor was it worded in a condescending way. I'm not going to bother going back an editing since it's forever now etched in Gigawuts bible anyway.

Oh my god, someone made a mistake on the internet ಠ_ಠ

The difference is I could go to the next thread and it's a fresh start but he will purposefully turn face just because I post. I could probably post the most logical thing even to his mind and he'd still find a way to act like what I'm saying is obvious or pointless.

All I'm saying is it's unnecessary...about as unnecessary as he believes my posts to be.

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 29, 2013, 08:29 AM
It's not a fresh start though. you're part of a community and people know you. When you say something, people remember - just like you remember that Giga takes issue with you.

We all remember, names, conversations, fights. It's etched into our brains. If you have an issue with that, maybe you should think about what you say before you start on some moronic tangent that anyone who's done any research is going to take issue with. It doesn't bother you then drop it and keep pestering people cause that seems to be your MO.

~Aya~
Mar 29, 2013, 08:39 AM
It's not a fresh start though. you're part of a community and people know you. When you say something, people remember - just like you remember that Giga takes issue with you.

We all remember, names, conversations, fights. It's itched into our brains. If you have an issue with that, maybe you should think about what you say before you start on some moronic tangent that anyone who's done any research is going to take issue with. It doesn't bother you then drop it and keep pestering people cause that seems to be your MO.

Come at me bro(s. None yall want this internet muscle messin' your e-day up.

(Totally didn't fall asleep on you, SociableT)

Zipzo
Mar 29, 2013, 08:42 AM

We all remember, names, conversations, fights. It's itched into our brains. If you have an issue with that, maybe you should think about what you say before you start on some moronic tangent that anyone who's done any research is going to take issue with. It doesn't bother you then drop it and keep pestering people cause that seems to be your MO.

How is that my MO?

Your whole thing falls apart when the reason behind my posts is meant for discussion, not pestering.

I don't see a moronic tanget. Not even the optional discussion was a moronic tangent, you and everyone else want to say it is simply because you disagree, which is a different concept. The onus should be on you to accept differing opinions. Not me to withold them because I may get flamed like I'm an idiot for having them. You do not know me, please.

~Aya~
Mar 29, 2013, 08:47 AM

This might be why you got what you did.. just sayin'

Make sweet love, not war.

Zipzo
Mar 29, 2013, 08:49 AM
This might be why you got what you did.. just sayin'

Make sweet love, not war.Except it isn't because I'm referring to what was said before I even said that. The post quoted was in response.

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 29, 2013, 08:51 AM
Your whole argument is based on a false premise. Even you admitted you made a mistake, why are you defending it now? This has nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing and everything to do with you coming in saying stuff that sounds like you refused to read anything before you started gearing up for whatever goofy post you've cooked up and then you get mad when people refuse to tolerate you.

Maronji
Mar 29, 2013, 08:52 AM
Guys, may I request that we not provoke anyone here? Remember the thread about PSO2 International being delayed? Could we please not have a repeat of that?

In other news, the whole thing about trading 10*s would be nice--if I could ever even find one. Granted, I'm not always running around in VH (because I keep spreading my EXP and time thin between other classes and (actively) between two characters). I swear, the RNG god has been out to get me since I gained sentience...

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 29, 2013, 08:55 AM
Guys, may I request that we not provoke anyone here? Remember the thread about PSO2 International being delayed? Could we please not have a repeat of that?

In other news, the whole thing about trading 10*s would be nice--if I could ever even find one. Granted, I'm not always running around in VH (because I keep spreading my EXP and time thin between other classes and (actively) between two characters). I swear, the RNG god has been out to get me since I gained sentience...

Friend and I killed a ragne today and he got 2 Ragne units, a Cannon Legacy and a Sacureid all from one core.

I told him he's not allowed to complain about the RNG ever again.

~Aya~
Mar 29, 2013, 09:07 AM
Friend and I killed a ragne today and he got 2 Ragne units, a Cannon Legacy and a Sacureid all from one core.

I told him he's not allowed to complain about the RNG ever again.

I'll find an p-wand now that I no longer have FO.

Zipzo
Mar 29, 2013, 01:22 PM
Your whole argument is based on a false premise. Even you admitted you made a mistake, why are you defending it now? This has nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing and everything to do with you coming in saying stuff that sounds like you refused to read anything before you started gearing up for whatever goofy post you've cooked up and then you get mad when people refuse to tolerate you.What?

What premise? I'm not defending the mistake I made, nor is there any proof you have that would lead to me cooking up a "goofy" post because my only, single, first post in the thread made no such implication of such a thing forthcoming.

The only thing I "defended" was the legitimacy of posting maturely regardless of what happened in some other thread, instead of what Giga actually posted. It sounds like you're the one who refuses to read. Mad is not the word, more like perplexed...hence why I asked Giga directly what his problem seemed to be.

Besides, both you, Giga, and whoever else aren't any better. You'll come at me with all your word play just like I do thinking you're right about everything you plunk on to your keyboard. How does that make you any different? How can you blame me for voicing disagreement if I disagree as strongly as you seem to disagree with me? You'd do (and you do) the same.

gigawuts
Mar 29, 2013, 02:00 PM

I'll be sure to make a note of this line for future reference.

Also, the sheer magnitude of the assertions you make about other people is utterly astounding.

The fact that you actually believe the things you say speaks volumes about you, and is why I don't bother. The alternative is you don't believe what you say, and you're just saying it to rile people up. In neither case should I bother. I know you want me to validate you, but it's just not going to happen. Go outside.

BIG OLAF
Mar 29, 2013, 04:04 PM
I see Zipper is back to being....well, himself.

Zipzo
Mar 29, 2013, 04:16 PM
I'll be sure to make a note of this line for future reference.

Also, the sheer magnitude of the assertions you make about other people is utterly astounding.

The fact that you actually believe the things you say speaks volumes about you, and is why I don't bother. The alternative is you don't believe what you say, and you're just saying it to rile people up. In neither case should I bother. I know you want me to validate you, but it's just not going to happen. Go outside.

The irony here is that you make a giant assertion in the last block of text in this very post. One of those being that I require your validation for anything.

gigawuts
Mar 29, 2013, 04:17 PM
The irony here is that you make a giant assertion in the last block of text in this very post. One of those being that I require your validation for anything.

Man you had me fooled.

My bad.

Don't mind me then.

(also lol 5 sentences, block of text)

Zipzo
Mar 29, 2013, 06:21 PM
Man you had me fooled.

My bad.

Don't mind me then.

(also lol 5 sentences, block of text)

Point is, you could lighten up. I don't require your validation to simply request you lay off a bit.

Now then...rare trading. I like it.

Zenobia
Mar 29, 2013, 07:41 PM

Trust me dude...RNG god's are watching and they know what we want.

Maronji
Mar 29, 2013, 07:54 PM
Trust me dude...RNG god's are watching and they know what we want.

Which is weird, because either they slipped up or they took pity on me when I was playing a bit earlier on Runchiyo. I found an untekked Zanba (and I put the right bonus affix on it unlike my first untekked Axion (hey, I didn't know what it potentially was at the time!)) while I was trying to complete COs to feed to her Techer.

This must be some sort of elaborate trust trap...