PDA

View Full Version : Vita Big Vardha Problem

batokage
Mar 27, 2013, 07:48 AM
SO I'm not sure if there's a thread about this already, but twice now I've played the free mines exploration mission and gotten up to Big Vardha. The problem is he's not actually loading up on my vita...or showing up, or whatever you'd say for that situation. Even in the boss intro cinematic, his laser cannons still charge up and fire, but I can only actually see the lasers His attacks are still visible and he wrecks me just the same, and I can target his seperate parts but I cant even see where to climb his body. Is there anything I can do about this? or just wait till the next update and hope it soves the issue?

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 27, 2013, 07:54 AM
That IS strange. is there a way to redownload the update? maybe something got corrupted.

Alma
Mar 27, 2013, 11:39 PM
Actually its common problem for vita user.

me and 3 of my friend who play on vita also complain about this problem.
varda didnt load up and become invisible

me and my friend often joke about it
that varda has new stealth camouflage lol

Rien
Mar 28, 2013, 06:09 AM
restart yer vita '-'

Z-0
Mar 28, 2013, 08:52 AM
Yeah, it's a common Vita problem. I've had it happen numerous times. Restarting the Vita does work, but it's annoying that we have to do it in the first place. :/

Techer smith
Mar 30, 2013, 06:07 PM
That IS strange. is there a way to redownload the update? maybe something got corrupted.

but wouldn't the game respond to corrupted data?

Posted from Pso-world.com App for Android

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 30, 2013, 06:22 PM
Depends on what's corrupted. I don't play the vita version so I don't know but the PC version doesn't always run a CRC check unless you tell it to which is why the english patch works. if it did a CRC check each time, it would just overwrite the files.

Similarly if the file header and footer are ok on the vita's data and somewhere in the middle a 1 became a 0, unless the game checks the entire file over every time it loads, it could have issues loading models.