PDA

View Full Version : Latest update with patch

fay
Mar 27, 2013, 10:14 AM
Is anyone having any problems with the English patch since the update?
I get the patch in it fine still. The problem starts when I load the game up. I get past the starting movie, but the section that loads up saying press start and then takes you to the ToS; this doesn't load up. Just a blank screen. I updated the game another time to see if it would load up. It did. So I put the patch in again and once again it doesn't load up further than this. It tells me that something in the patch is busting it.

Anyone got any idea around this?

Caledonia
Mar 27, 2013, 10:14 AM
are you using the newest patch?

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 27, 2013, 10:15 AM
You added the large files, didn't you? if not you need to be sure you're suing the latest patch. It's updated every time there's a content update.

there have been about 5 threads asking about this in the last 6 hours.

fay
Mar 27, 2013, 10:20 AM
There might be a new patch out. Honest I didn't check. I was playing just yesterday and it was fine though. The patch i'm using is from January.
It's not the large files though. I stay clear of those things. I'll check for a new patch. I just never expect a new one to be out so soon.

I didn't know about the other threads for it. I'm not of American time so I don't see the threads the Americans post. Sure I could search but the search function is shocking.

Galax
Mar 27, 2013, 11:02 AM
There's a new patch from yesterday...and always update. Always. Don't just blindly trust that old patches will work.

Zorafim
Mar 27, 2013, 12:07 PM
Just the opposite. Trust that the patch won't work. Never use a patch right after you update unless the patch says it's updated.

RedRaz0r
Mar 27, 2013, 12:24 PM
When there is an update, you MUST download the latest version of the patch. Common mistake, common error, easy fix. Enjoy!