PDA

View Full Version : Yellow/Gold System message

Saar
Mar 27, 2013, 12:29 PM
Andd I can't read it. I have the english patch installed but it doesn't translate this one thing. Only things I can read is there is a 3 and a 27. Which could be lots of things but today just happens to be 3-27-2013. Not entirely sure what it is, also wasn't sure where to post this at all. So if this is in the wrong place I'm really sorry.

:-?

If someone knows it would be nice to at least know if there is something about to happen. This is the first time I've seen this pop up on my screen.

JustSpectre
Mar 27, 2013, 12:35 PM
Hi, it's a message about bug in the game, and that they are going to fix it soon. It has something to do with item drop, but I'm not sure. Used google translator to translate the message.
Edit: sorry for posting the same, we posted it in the same time

Saar
Mar 27, 2013, 12:37 PM
Thanks, I tried to copy and paste the message but it didn't work. Just glad its nothing serious.

Lostbob117
Mar 27, 2013, 12:38 PM
Hi, it's a message about bug in the game, and that they are going to fix it soon. It has something to do with item drop, but I'm not sure. Used google translator to translate the message.
Edit: sorry for posting the same, we posted it in the same time

It's whatever I deleted my post cause for a second I thought I had the wrong thing copied. But yeah you can disregard it nothing important.

Tenlade
Mar 27, 2013, 12:47 PM
copy pasted it in google translate an hour ago, and I think (not sure) it seems to be about some minor bug involving rares from EQ chrome dragon not having any element on them, and sega saying sorry for the inconvinence.