View Full Version : Video Part 1 for this april’s update

Manta Oyamada
Mar 28, 2013, 03:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnjn2jOsBJU&list=UU5oseuk3miDY4gsFfEh4ueA

supersonix9
Mar 28, 2013, 03:28 AM
Thank ye kindly.

fat guy looks p cool

edit: new outfit for males actually looks pretty good. maybe even sine can rock it

Kondibon
Mar 28, 2013, 03:28 AM
Did I see a wand that's a sword? Do want.

gigawuts
Mar 28, 2013, 03:33 AM
Everything I saw was weak to dark. Neat update.

Lol at those cast parts.

supersonix9
Mar 28, 2013, 03:34 AM
Everything I saw was weak to dark. Neat update.

Lol at those cast parts.

butlerbot

Xaeris
Mar 28, 2013, 03:35 AM
- New room theme looks neat, definitely using that.
- Cool boss music. One of the better ones they've made, though not the best (hai Ragu nee-chan).
- Why do the characters they use to demonstrate these things always have such awful equipment? That's a pre-100 Mag for Christ's sake. I hope they use real characters when they do play testing and balancing, otherwise, that explains a lot.
- I want that wand. I get that wand, and I will actually play Techer. ...Maybe.
- Lol, those caseal parts. Just lol.

Kondibon
Mar 28, 2013, 03:36 AM
I actually really like the caseal parts they look like something out of megaman battle network.

NoiseHERO
Mar 28, 2013, 03:36 AM
Did I see a wand that's a sword? Do want.

THIS!

non-human sized buster sword in form of a wand...

please don't be 11* +

Lumpen Thingy
Mar 28, 2013, 03:37 AM
I want those caseal parts asap

supersonix9
Mar 28, 2013, 03:37 AM
THIS!

non-human sized buster sword in form of a wand...

please don't be 11* +

12* +

gigawuts
Mar 28, 2013, 03:38 AM
10* but 50m meseta, like all the other new rars

BlueCast Boy
Mar 28, 2013, 03:38 AM
Uhh...nobody said easter egg rappies :O

Xaeris
Mar 28, 2013, 03:41 AM
Eh, I'm not that excited to see holiday rappies again. I was getting sick of being trolled by three different kinds of crap rares. At least with normal rappies, it's just two.

Digital Pain
Mar 28, 2013, 03:41 AM
I want that Judgement coat! Finally a male costume I like.

Syklo
Mar 28, 2013, 03:46 AM
I want that lobby action at 1:56

Kondibon
Mar 28, 2013, 03:47 AM
I want that lobby action at 1:56

I think that's 追加ロビーアクション18. Pretty sure it's already out.

redroses
Mar 28, 2013, 03:50 AM
Hm, I wonder if SEGA is getting outfit lazy, because those are again from PSPi/PSU. I don't really mind, because in PSU I LOVED that female and Caseal outfit (and thank god we are getting Caseal parts again), I just would like new outfits more somehow.

Also, omg, that egg mag was the best thing ever, so funny, weird and cute.

The western style room looked pretty cool as well.

Chik'Tikka
Mar 28, 2013, 03:50 AM
finally give actual *long* hair, instead of medium length that they call long, only to make me sad by have it in twin tails..... that one new launcher looks neat+^_^+

+^_^+

Eveningxtar
Mar 28, 2013, 03:53 AM
That Caseal outfit just looks so awesome, Cant wait for it to be released

Kilich
Mar 28, 2013, 03:57 AM
I kinda wish the updated class core mechanics by now. For example gave an alternative to mirage escape, more JG effects, changed Ra traps into a mag like support devices, or something.

I still hope that they'll do it for the anniversary.

NoiseHERO
Mar 28, 2013, 03:58 AM
10* but 50m meseta, like all the other new rars

11* but 11* trading comes out with U-mode

Angry_Ryudo
Mar 28, 2013, 04:02 AM
Judgement coat for men and Valgirith for women (but also I'd like new clothes, and a little less recycling)! Plus the new area and enemies! Nice update, nice....

Xaeris
Mar 28, 2013, 04:04 AM
I didn't play PSP2 (I'll be damned if I carry around more than one portable console and Pokemans were made for DS, so that was that), so I guess this works out nicely for me. It's all new to me.

Arialle
Mar 28, 2013, 04:05 AM
dat female costume at 1.56 and that sexy pose.....

OMG BRB TOILET

redroses
Mar 28, 2013, 04:10 AM
So, it happened, male Cast parts made into female parts for Caseal.
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/PSO%202/Casealparts.png

Angry_Ryudo
Mar 28, 2013, 04:10 AM
It's really nice that they're adapting the old cast/caseal parts to the torso-arms-legs scheme and not to the one piece solution, reaaaally nice.

Also, I wonder if that summoner boss call a full hp Vol Dragon or a weakened one? And if it has a rare variant will summon a Burn Draal instead? And will the summoned Vol summon Diggs? o.o

Kondibon
Mar 28, 2013, 04:13 AM

Want this too. unf.

Gardios
Mar 28, 2013, 04:17 AM
Hands off that wand, you filthy TE sub peasants. /techerhipster

Still waiting for male versions of female costumes. SEGA gief M Guard Wing plox~~~~

Kondibon
Mar 28, 2013, 04:18 AM

Still waiting for male versions of female costumes. SEGA gief M Guard Wing plox~~~~

But I main techer too. ; w;

Gardios
Mar 28, 2013, 04:20 AM
Then you're fine. <3

gigawuts
Mar 28, 2013, 04:21 AM

This, want lisa and fourier parts for dudes.

Also teddy bear parts.

Kondibon
Mar 28, 2013, 04:22 AM
Also teddy bear parts.

*insert lame flirt/joke about Giga being a grizzly*

Touka
Mar 28, 2013, 04:22 AM
And here I thought Dragon EX was going to be a complete Quartz clone but he has unique attacks,gj Sakai.And while the Portable outfits are nice it's only a matter of time before they add Lunar Prophecy.

Kondibon
Mar 28, 2013, 04:25 AM
And here I thought Dragon EX was going to be a complete Quartz clone but he has unique attacks,gj Sakai.And while the Portable outfits are nice it's only a matter of time before they add Lunar Prophecy.

I still don't get how people could look at Dragon EX and think, "Man, he looks EXACTLY like quartz" :I

oratank
Mar 28, 2013, 04:30 AM
i hate shiled

Alisha
Mar 28, 2013, 04:42 AM
for me this looks to be one of the worst scratches yet. but it will make it more profitable for me. and it means we are inching closer to the infinity outfits. my cast needs eternal form NOW!

edit:whats going on when the fo? te? is hitting king yede? it looks like she is getting 2 hits but thres no explosion indicating wand gear. plus its a rod. maybe shes getting additional hit due to aurora weather?

Rien
Mar 28, 2013, 05:06 AM
The caseal parts

They do not disappoint

Ryock
Mar 28, 2013, 05:12 AM
Nobody noticed or mentioned the active abilities we're getting on weapons now from 1:18 to 1:23? o.o

That's what excites me the most.

Kondibon
Mar 28, 2013, 05:13 AM
Nobody noticed or mentioned the active abilities we're getting on weapons now from 1:18 to 1:23? o.o

That's what excites me the most.

Are they not just more passive weapon potentials?

Ryock
Mar 28, 2013, 05:16 AM
Are they not just more passive weapon potentials?

Oh you know, I misread it. My bad =/

I read the move, and got a bit ahead of myself reading that it was a move and then the character demonstrated it. Guess some of these are just buffs to PAs.

Gardios
Mar 28, 2013, 05:21 AM
2 of 3 were weaher related. Who the hell would care for those?

Also just noticed the hunting cap. DO WANT

Sayara
Mar 28, 2013, 06:07 AM
Here i was saying to another person
"they wont be easter since thats kinda is sunday for most people." then lo and behold. Easter type updating.

Segaaaa....

Neith
Mar 28, 2013, 06:39 AM
New boss dragon looks interesting, I had fears it would be a reskin of Quartz Dragon but thankfully it does look to have its own variety of moves.

I might be wrong but I'm sure at least 1-2 of those outfits are from PSP2 as well (the female one in particular I seem to remember from PSP2).

At first glance it looks like a decent update. Level cap 60 is meaningless to me though since I've only just managed to get to 50 :lol: Really can't see me getting EXcubes easily!

Laxedrane
Mar 28, 2013, 07:18 AM
New boss dragon looks interesting, I had fears it would be a reskin of Quartz Dragon but thankfully it does look to have its own variety of moves.

I might be wrong but I'm sure at least 1-2 of those outfits are from PSP2 as well (the female one in particular I seem to remember from PSP2).

At first glance it looks like a decent update. Level cap 60 is meaningless to me though since I've only just managed to get to 50 :lol: Really can't see me getting EXcubes easily!

Do what most people do. Trade in falz weapons. I have yet to get a single excube by exp>.>

I am really stooked for this new dragon. Especially since he fights Sword and shield style. I wonder if his arms will deflect attacks?

Renvalt
Mar 28, 2013, 07:37 AM
Do what most people do. Trade in falz weapons. I have yet to get a single excube by exp>.>

I am really stooked for this new dragon. Especially since he fights Sword and shield style. I wonder if his arms will deflect attacks?

That would be awesome if he did. Although I'm kinda bummed at the names they chose for my Fat Jabo and Sekh Dragon. Goranzoran kinda makes me think of Gorgonzola Cheese. And Dragon EX just does not go well with the theme they were building.

That's it! This is a pre-emptive warning for anyone who hears it from me! Starting now, anytime I have to refer to Goranzoran or Dragon EX, I will be calling them Gorgonzora and Pyrium Dragon (rare variant name TBA).

But perhaps the biggest "shut up and take my money" part of this update would be....

DAT.

BLOODY.

JUDGEMENT COAT.

DO FUCKING WANT, SEGA!

That's it, as soon as this comes out, I'm trading in my current stuff for this pinnacle of awesomeness. I mean, how did they know that Kurei's outfit was almost similar to what they posted?

Granted, if that top were unseamed and had a nifty tank top underneath, then I would worship the ground SEGA walks on at that point. But this.... holy god this....

Also, dat girl wearin' Valgiris in the trailer.... her movements made me faint with hanaji from sexy overload.

Emp
Mar 28, 2013, 07:42 AM
That new female outfit. One of the ones I loved in the portables. Must have.

BlueCast Boy
Mar 28, 2013, 07:52 AM
I gotta say the new area is kinda great the mobs seems to look tough as well as the boss dragon and the fat lizard warlock, I know for males, Judgement Coat will be obliberated by men, but still nothing new on those outfits since all those outfits where also from PSP2, and then the next thing you know its Illias, Kunoh, Vasque and Pits outfits on the next scratch.

BlueCast Boy
Mar 28, 2013, 07:56 AM

DOUBLE POST
I knew this would happen, I called this the Ronio series...Now SEGA how about for the males, I wanna at least one female outfit on a males outfit or parts...

Renvalt
Mar 28, 2013, 07:57 AM
I gotta say the new area is kinda great the mobs seems to look tough as well as the boss dragon and the fat lizard warlock, I know for males, Judgement Coat will be obliberated by men, but still nothing new on those outfits since all those outfits where also from PSP2, and then the next thing you know its Illias, Kunoh, Vasque and Pits outfits on the next scratch.

Any chance I could have a preview o' those? I know I'm going for Judgement Coat right off the bat, but if there's something in that list that tops it, I'll probably place it higher in my priority.

EDIT: But what parts/outfits would go good on a male from the female side? That... kinda seems like it wouldn't work, aesthetic-wise.

BlueCast Boy
Mar 28, 2013, 08:02 AM
Any chance I could have a preview o' those? I know I'm going for Judgement Coat right off the bat, but if there's something in that list that tops it, I'll probably place it higher in my priority.

EDIT: But what parts/outfits would go good on a male from the female side? That... kinda seems like it wouldn't work, aesthetic-wise.

Idk yet, just saying there's a chance It might happen... Maybe a male version of a Funny Traitor, Ballistic Coat or Rose Series, Grizz Series who knows...Sega might pull it off lol

Enforcer MKV
Mar 28, 2013, 08:15 AM
Everything looks so awesome in this update!

*Gets to male cast parts* Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Neith
Mar 28, 2013, 08:20 AM

I would, but I've only ever found one Falz weapon (Elder Rod) :lol: All I ever get from Falz is Mace of Adaman :disapprove:

Daft
Mar 28, 2013, 08:23 AM
Yeah this update looks amazing. But me want more male cast costumes not parts :-(

Reiketsu
Mar 28, 2013, 08:29 AM
Oh man, finally a really interesting update again. It seriously took them far too long to release a new area, but it looks like the wait was worth it. It's definitely what I'm looking forward to the most.
The music is just incredible and OMG Easter Rappies!! *___*
Outfit-wise I have to say... there's is absolutely nothing of interest... except the Miku outfit BUT ONLY if there will be other color variations, because if we only get the grey one, I won't buy it.
Also that Easter Egg MAG is fucking creepy...

Laxedrane
Mar 28, 2013, 08:44 AM
I would, but I've only ever found one Falz weapon (Elder Rod) :lol: All I ever get from Falz is Mace of Adaman :disapprove:

I was more referring to the weapons you get for trading in the stones he drops.

Z-0
Mar 28, 2013, 08:48 AM
Will probably get bored of the map in 2 days because it brings nothing new to the table.

New maps are nice and all, but if all you do is run randomly generated maps on them and run around in circles, not very fun.

No decent costumes for female fleshie / male cast, of course.

BlueCast Boy
Mar 28, 2013, 08:58 AM
Well yeah that's true but then again since the mobs looks tough maybe there attacks might difficult to dodge but then again the are many mpa's...well at least Male Cast got something on the next patch, this scratch was the worst since not a single male cast parts is on this scratch, also hope for the CV version of Melder and Medium series.

Zyrusticae
Mar 28, 2013, 09:01 AM
Sooo... no one mentioned the fact that there are new skill point COs with this update, why?

That's kind of a biggy.

60 SP from levels + 15 from COs... goodness. Goodness!

Reiketsu
Mar 28, 2013, 09:10 AM
Will probably get bored of the map in 2 days because it brings nothing new to the table.

New maps are nice and all, but if all you do is run randomly generated maps on them and run around in circles, not very fun.

No decent costumes for female fleshie / male cast, of course.

At least we have a little bit more variation in environments now.
But yeah... it'd be better they would start stopping that random map and AQ crap and instead gives us more missions designed like the Darker's Den or that have at least some kinda mini riddles to solve like some of the story missions.
Actually, story mode would be so much more fun if you could play it coop...

Z-0
Mar 28, 2013, 09:13 AM
Sooo... no one mentioned the fact that there are new skill point COs with this update, why?

That's kind of a biggy.

60 SP from levels + 15 from COs... goodness. Goodness!
I am pretty sure it's not been said anywhere. I just went over the update page and can't find anything related to an SP CO.

Drifting Fable
Mar 28, 2013, 09:25 AM
Judgement coat....you have no idea how happy this makes me.

I waited for ages for that suit to come out in the PSU 360 servers. Now I can finally have that badass hoodie for myself.

TERAGON1996
Mar 28, 2013, 10:42 AM
WELCOME THE IMPERIAL KNIGHT, DRAGON X, HIS THE STRONGEST KNIGHT THAT AMUDUSCIA CAN OFFER, WITH THE ABILITY FROM CRYSTAL DRAGON TO SHOOT HOMING MISSILES, AS WELL AS THE ABILITY FROM VOL DRAGON TO RAISE HIS ARMOR TO THE HARDEST POINT WHERE ONLY ENEMIES SWORD WILL BROKEN IN ONE CLASH, DRAGON X IS NEAR INVINCIBLE, ONLY THE BRAVEST CAN DEFEAT HIM.

connor_the_kid
Mar 28, 2013, 10:55 AM
the trenchcoat thing looks kinda good, is that the only new male costume they showed?

i was hoping males would get a vocaloid too

Jakosifer
Mar 28, 2013, 11:48 AM
WELCOME THE IMPERIAL KNIGHT, DRAGON X, HIS THE STRONGEST KNIGHT THAT AMUDUSCIA CAN OFFER, WITH THE ABILITY FROM CRYSTAL DRAGON TO SHOOT HOMING MISSILES, AS WELL AS THE ABILITY FROM VOL DRAGON TO RAISE HIS ARMOR TO THE HARDEST POINT WHERE ONLY ENEMIES SWORD WILL BROKEN IN ONE CLASH, DRAGON X IS NEAR INVINCIBLE, ONLY THE BRAVEST CAN DEFEAT HIM.

You get Regular Teams post of the month award!

[spoiler-box] http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/Jakomay/CONGRATULATION.png[/spoiler-box]

BIG OLAF
Mar 28, 2013, 04:18 PM
So, 'Goranzoran' reminds me of 'Gaozoran' from the PSU series. It also looks to be an annoying-as-piss caster monster, too. Coincidence?

D-Gold
Mar 28, 2013, 04:47 PM
this update makes me happy inside costume wise.

Renvalt
Mar 28, 2013, 05:02 PM
So, 'Goranzoran' reminds me of 'Gaozoran' from the PSU series. It also looks to be an annoying-as-piss caster monster, too. Coincidence?

Y'know what else it made me think of? Gorgonzola Cheese. And the world's finest fruit juice. Along with a copy of my favorite comic book.

Times like these are more important to me than ever, you DO realize that, right Nassy?

HIT0SHI
Mar 28, 2013, 05:27 PM
New level? New boss? Moustache cast helmet?
Robotnik mechguns with Samba Maracas themed bullets?!
TAKE ALL MY MESETA!!!:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o

I just hope these are all-class so i could use these on my Ranger...