PDA

View Full Version : Vita Europe

seek
Mar 28, 2013, 04:56 PM
Hello all,

Lets all be serious here if you think about it am 100% sure this game will be released for the vita in Europe it is only a matter of time really, am will to bet my house on this.

But the like I said the only thing is how long is the wait for us to get this amazing game.

Do not flame me if you cane help it am only stating the obvious that it will happen just when they can be bothered to do it, the hard work has been done the game is made.

Seek waiting for the game on vita ;)

Aeris
Mar 28, 2013, 04:59 PM
Still be a long time before its even released on Vita in US/EU since still waiting for PC version since its delayed atm.

seek
Mar 28, 2013, 05:07 PM
Yeah I know, but am just saying it will be released, so lets at least be happy, it will happen at some time

blace
Mar 28, 2013, 05:32 PM
If Sega has mentioned then sure, be excited for it. However, they haven't announced it any other medium than PC, let alone put time and effort onto a handheld that isn't doing so well in the west.

seek
Mar 28, 2013, 06:29 PM
If Sega has mentioned then sure, be excited for it. However, they haven't announced it any other medium than PC, let alone put time and effort onto a handheld that isn't doing so well in the west.

Yes I understand this mate, but lets be optimistic about this they have the game made and it will not take much really for them to more it to western areas and it will deffo me worth there while doing so!

Like I said its only a matter of time! We just have to wait for it and it will come.

Little like that film, build it and they will come! Lol

RedRaz0r
Mar 28, 2013, 07:57 PM
Not going to happen, sorry.

seek
Mar 28, 2013, 08:13 PM
Not going to happen, sorry.

I hope you're wrong! I think you are aswell! Am willing to bet on this too.

Sizustar
Mar 28, 2013, 08:18 PM
Until official word from Sega of Japan or America state this, there is no plan for a vita version, only PC version, which was delayed.

RedRaz0r
Mar 28, 2013, 08:24 PM
I hope you're wrong! I think you are aswell! Am willing to bet on this too.

I hope I'm wrong too, but I'll take a bet! lol