PDA

View Full Version : Possible way to skip/shorten the file check?

xuhor
Mar 30, 2013, 12:30 AM
Hello all, I've been downloading the game for 4 days now, I have very slow and disconnectie internet during the day hours.

The problem now is, during the day hours, I can get about maybe 10 minutes of downloading it at ~60kb/s before I get disconnected. Whenever I start it again, it has to do the freaking 8+ minute file check every single time. It's a HUGE waste of time.

Is there anyway I can shorten or flat out remove the file check? My internet already is terrible enough without having to waste about 100+ minutes every day just doing multiple files checks.

Skyly HUmar
Mar 30, 2013, 01:39 AM
Hello all, I've been downloading the game for 4 days now, I have very slow and disconnectie internet during the day hours.

The problem now is, during the day hours, I can get about maybe 10 minutes of downloading it at ~60kb/s before I get disconnected. Whenever I start it again, it has to do the freaking 8+ minute file check every single time. It's a HUGE waste of time.

Is there anyway I can shorten or flat out remove the file check? My internet already is terrible enough without having to waste about 100+ minutes every day just doing multiple files checks.

nope =/ i know its a pain but you gotta bear with it.

Syklo
Mar 30, 2013, 02:00 AM

Do you have any friends with better internet and kind enough to do it for you?

Try asking them.

blace
Mar 30, 2013, 02:07 AM
You may want to try a different provider. Otherwise, you will need to go through this process after every major update.

There's also a large content update on the 10th of April, including a new area, new enemies and bosses, you may want to either do what Syklo is suggesting or see if you can upgrade your service with your provider.

Macman
Mar 30, 2013, 03:03 AM
If your filecheck takes 8+ minutes, I think the problem is more than just your connection...

Anyway all I can really think of is to mooch off someone's better connection when update time comes around.