PDA

View Full Version : This isn't fair. We need to fight it.

Horo The Wise Wolf
Mar 30, 2013, 03:33 PM
Why do all the Japanese players get all the cool PSO2 events? They get concerts, netcafes, ect. What do we get? Zip. Nada. I say we sign a petition so we can get SoJ to host PSO2 JP events over is America/Europe/Wherever they have player base.

C'mon guys, who's with me? Let's show SoJ that they are being unfair!

Z-0
Mar 30, 2013, 03:35 PM
Well I mean it would be nice... but it's not going to happen, we'll get the response of "wait for the international version, we'll host cool events them", but we know they won't.

Offline Time Attack competition.

...;_;

Gardios
Mar 30, 2013, 03:36 PM
That's not being unfair. They have a huge enough following to warrant stuff like that there, which isn't the case in NA.

Not to mention that the game isn't out here yet lol

Zenobia
Mar 30, 2013, 03:38 PM
This happening........not so much not saying it's can't happen....just idk,but mehh there isn't even a released date for it soooooo....about that?

~Aya~
Mar 30, 2013, 03:42 PM
More like we want JP to support people outside of their country should they choose to play on their servers.. petitions are a neat thing.. but, online petitions just don't seem to go anywhere and are usually out right ignored.

I just wanna be able to sit down and enjoy a game with friends and make new friends while i'm at it... That's all.

ReaperTheAbsol
Mar 30, 2013, 03:44 PM
This would be more relevant if the game was, y'know, localized by now. What you want sounds great by all means, but you're jumping the gun there. Wait until the international release comes and then fight for the stuff you want to see.

Dnd
Mar 30, 2013, 03:45 PM
I endorse this 100%

supersonix9
Mar 30, 2013, 03:47 PM
because it's targeted towards japanese people. end of story that is the reason

Sayara
Mar 30, 2013, 03:47 PM
If we get the gvt involved im sure it'll work!

BIG OLAF
Mar 30, 2013, 03:48 PM
Ouch, FKL'd. The moderation staff does not agree, Horo.

Horo The Wise Wolf
Mar 30, 2013, 03:50 PM
I-I just wanted to have some fun with the people here ;_; Damn you Tingle!

Nina told me to post it!

*runs away*

Palle
Mar 30, 2013, 04:15 PM
If we get the gvt involved im sure it'll work!
It's not in the budget. We'll have to rely on private enterprise (http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/sgamy).

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 30, 2013, 07:20 PM
Stimulate economy buy an American car! "Imported from Detroit"

Enterprise Rent a Car here. Budget box of econo car!!
Take that Japanese boxcar events.

[I wanted to shoot the BATHING APE http://forums.shoryuken.com/plugins/Emotify/design/images/51.gif advertisements in future Tokyo in the Segas game. When you come out of the sewers with your guns in the nestle cafe :tea: and you're forced to look at them for how long. However, the Cup of Noodles ads can stay. :takeout: ]

Katrina
Mar 30, 2013, 08:36 PM
Let's do this! I'm in! *spraypaints giant "V" on Haya's back* V for vindictus or victory or something or other! Go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PaoLy7PHwk

NoiseHERO
Mar 30, 2013, 09:58 PM
What about that time ya'll went to SEGAs house and got PSZ for free a few days before it came out.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 30, 2013, 10:58 PM
If I went to that one I woulda talked to IANAI about cat mags are whack. RATI for powerful game.

& it been had Japan'd already a long time ago so Outrider got his for super discount.