PDA

View Full Version : Is this possible to do legally?

xuhor
Mar 31, 2013, 02:25 PM
I'm wanting to buy a specific costume for my character, but since I'm new, it's waaaaaaaay out of my price range. I was just wondering if there is anyway to buy stuff off the AC Shop, then get premium and sell some other AC Shop stuff for meseta? Or is all the stuff you buy in the AC Shop no trade?

If it ends up this isn't possible, then what is the quickest way to get meseta in the game by way of AC, hunting, anything except asking for money directly. I don't want to be seen as a beggar.

Shinamori
Mar 31, 2013, 02:28 PM
You can sell stuff in My Shop. It's the best way to make money. But far as I know, you cannot sell AC shop stuff.

connor_the_kid
Mar 31, 2013, 02:28 PM
the only sellable AC items is to buy AC scratch, but its a gamble and I don't recommend it. you can spend $50 and only get enough items for like 500k meseta.

if you're on ship 2 I would almost rather give you the money for the costume you want, before I allowed you to buy ac scratch. It's a scam.

Z-0
Mar 31, 2013, 02:29 PM
You can't sell the AC items, but all the items in the AC scratch can be sold on the market for a minimum of 80,000 meseta, but many items can net you a couple of millions.

Outside of selling AC items on teh shop, the best ways to make money are:

- Buying low, reselling high.
- Hunting affixes and/or souls. (affixes generally in AQs)
- Finding uber rare items (lol gl)

Requiem Aeternam
Mar 31, 2013, 02:32 PM
In addition to what Z-0 said, Clotho's Client Orders also give a lot of meseta.

xuhor
Mar 31, 2013, 02:32 PM
@AC scratch ideas - .....sounds risky. The costume I'm wanting is (significantly) less than 500k, so I wouldn't need to spend $50, but..... I'd rather spend that kind of AC on EXP and Meseta boosts ontop of Premium.
Thanks all, looks like I'm in for the long grind to get the right costume :)

@Conner - I am on Ship 2, yes.

@Z-0 I can't do any of those, as I just started. No meseta to start the buy low sell high thing, I don't know what affixes or souls are, and obviously I can't find uber rare items.

@Req - When do you get that quest?

connor_the_kid
Mar 31, 2013, 02:35 PM
I have no problem giving you ~500k for a costume if you get premium, I dont play much, let me know. i also have costumes sitting in my inventory that I dont use anymore so I might have the one you want.

Requiem Aeternam
Mar 31, 2013, 02:39 PM
@Req - When do you get that quest?

You unlock the first Time Attack quest when you finish free field Tundra. Complete the TA once and Clotho should start issuing COs.

Zorafim
Mar 31, 2013, 02:39 PM
You want money?

1) Find a high level friend
2) Ask to do low level Time Attacks with him
3) Roll in money

Even at level 1, if you have someone to solo those for you, you'll get more than 100k meseta in under an hour. And they'd be willing to solo them for you, because even though they can get 400k in the same time, it's still fast and easy money.

~Aya~
Mar 31, 2013, 02:41 PM
You want money?

1) Find a high level friend
2) Ask to do low level Time Attacks with him
3) Roll in money

Even at level 1, if you have someone to solo those for you, you'll get more than 100k meseta in under an hour. And they'd be willing to solo them for you, because even though they can get 400k in the same time, it's still fast and easy money.

This and it's really fun and rewarding to help friends unlock TACOs.

Shinamori
Mar 31, 2013, 02:55 PM
Chroto's orders (when you have then all unlocked) will give you about 700K+ of meseta. They are repeatable but you have to wait a day.