PDA

View Full Version : Rares aren't that good... what's the point?

Retto
Mar 31, 2013, 04:18 PM
I was thinking; is there any actual point to playing?

I mean fun & friends, obviously... but it seems like your character doesn't really get much stronger after you hit cap level.

I was looking at all the rare stats, and even Psycho Wand isn't that good.

I mean, it's the strongest rod in-game, but you can spend years trying to get it, and it's really not THAT much better than a Pyroxene rod you can get in a couple days.

My question is... is there really any point in grinding for rares? They really aren't that strong, even compared to a +10 9 star.

Goukezitsu
Mar 31, 2013, 04:23 PM
What the point of doing anything in life other than dying and making kids?

Retto
Mar 31, 2013, 04:24 PM
I dunno... didn't mean to turn this into a 'meaning of life' discussion. Life is pretty interesting

mindlessly grinding countless hours for rares that, in the end, don't even boost your stats very much... not so interesting

Cyron Tanryoku
Mar 31, 2013, 04:25 PM
brb comparing 700 damage to 1900 damage

Goukezitsu
Mar 31, 2013, 04:28 PM
My point is its better so why not? Its like saying why get a Lamborghini when you cant drive faster than the speed limit. Weapon damage is different and the little differences determine if you can 1 shot something or cannot. If you can't 1 shot then you need better stuff. If you can then its not necessary beyond looks but sometimes its the novelty and the exclusivity of a weapon.

I want a dragon slayer because it looks cool, its strong, and not many have it. Sometimes it's just about that.

Cyron Tanryoku
Mar 31, 2013, 04:29 PM
I'd like to mention how fast I can kill a Banther with my gunner mechs yet take forever with those shitty all class mechs

Like seriously
WB+All Class Mechs still isn't even as strong as my gunner mech without anything

Retto
Mar 31, 2013, 04:38 PM
I'd like to mention how fast I can kill a Banther with my gunner mechs yet take forever with those shitty all class mechs

Like seriously
WB+All Class Mechs still isn't even as strong as my gunner mech without anything

I'm more talking about the differences between, say, a 10* Pyroxene weapon that you can in a couple days versus a 10*~12* rare drop that could take hundreds of hours to years...

Seriously, the actual benefits you get from the top rare equipment in this game don't even come close to matching the time you need to put in.

Coatl
Mar 31, 2013, 04:41 PM
I sorta have to agree. New gear which may take you a month to kill will probably only increase your performance marginally.

Gardios
Mar 31, 2013, 04:43 PM
Better gear also means you (likely) don't need to get a new weapon straight away when we get new equipment.

Z-0
Mar 31, 2013, 04:43 PM
This is why I just buy cheaper gear nobody wants, give it 50 element and become stronger than everyone with the top-end gear.

Cyron Tanryoku
Mar 31, 2013, 04:46 PM
but what if top-end gear with 50 element

Z-0
Mar 31, 2013, 04:47 PM
Maybe if you have 500 million.

Retto
Mar 31, 2013, 04:49 PM
but what if top-end gear with 50 element

You'll never get a top gear to 50 element.

You wouldn't even be able to get your hands on enough duplicates, even if you were the richest player. ^^;

Try getting spare Dragon Slayers, Elder Pains, or Psycho Wands (untradeable)... it's just not possible.

Goukezitsu
Mar 31, 2013, 04:52 PM
I'm more talking about the differences between, say, a 10* Pyroxene weapon that you can in a couple days versus a 10*~12* rare drop that could take hundreds of hours to years...

Seriously, the actual benefits you get from the top rare equipment in this game don't even come close to matching the time you need to put in.

Oh, I'm not sure. I wouldn't hunt anything like that unless it was for looks. Psycho wand and the 11* friends aren't hunt-able. They are just there to ensure people who wouldn't do falz from being capped still do falz for those who aren't. They are like lottery items in the sense that you cannot control their frequency nor can you be more efficient at acquiring them than anyone else other than being pertinent and doing every EQ (well lucky rise and 250s i guess). If there was good weapons that are easier to get (top end proxy stuff) then I just use that.

Also latents. Elder pain might take a long ass time to get but that latent ability is crazy. Every weapon needs latents IMO to make each weapon be something unique other than just more beating power.

But yea, I agree with that idea that if its high end already then there's no real point of going beyond that besides looks. Like Z-0 said just 50% it and of course if you have alot of time or.... money... 50% the other thing... for like 5B if its elder pain :D

~Aya~
Mar 31, 2013, 04:53 PM
You can have your fancy 11-12 star rares. I have a dark room and a violin.

Shadowth117
Mar 31, 2013, 04:58 PM

Dude, I want a 50% Elder Pain for 500 mil.

Cyron Tanryoku
Mar 31, 2013, 05:00 PM
Not a problem!

Go home lobbyrats, I'm trying to have a discussion on actual game content. Don't derail.
Don't see any lobbyrats here.
Are you a lobbyrat?

Cavistus
Mar 31, 2013, 05:03 PM
Go home lobbyrats, I'm trying to have a discussion on actual game content. Don't derail.

classy.

Zyrusticae
Mar 31, 2013, 05:03 PM
Psycho Wands
Rod element is irrelevant to technique damage, who the hell cares about 50 elementing a rod?

gravityvx
Mar 31, 2013, 05:04 PM
The point is, like most pso games is both for the potential damage, their special ability, selling for large amounts of money and their looks. Is almost always one or many of those. The proxine or whatever they're called, almost all of them are ugly, really ugly recolors of already ugly weapons(most anyway). I want to get rid of these things asap, they are more of a placeholder, for me at least...because yeah, fugly.

Cyron Tanryoku
Mar 31, 2013, 05:05 PM
The shop weapons are pretty ugly.
Uglier weapon camos don't help either

Lostbob117
Mar 31, 2013, 05:06 PM
You'll never get a top gear to 50 element.

You wouldn't even be able to get your hands on enough duplicates, even if you were the richest player. ^^;

Try getting spare Dragon Slayers, Elder Pains, or Psycho Wands (untradeable)... it's just not possible.

Except they are tradable if you spend real money on the game.

~Aya~

@Cyron I wish ; ;...

@Retto LOL. I' m so sorry.. I can't help but think that this thread is depressing since there is more to this game then getting the best rares as soon as feel you should have them.

You know that the level cap is only 55 so far, right? What do you expect? Why release weapons that have a ton of power when we wouldn't be able to equip them anyways? They are releasing weapons that are fit for our current level cap and will continue to release more weapons as they increase the cap so that the game doesn't become easier than it already is.

Z-0
Psycho Wand sure isn't. (s/he knows they are, reading comprehension, please)

Retto
Mar 31, 2013, 05:13 PM
@Cyron I wish ; ;...

@Retto LOL. I' m so sorry.. I can't help but think that this thread is depressing since there is more to this game then getting the best rares as soon as feel you should have them.

You know that the level cap is only 55 so far, right? What do you expect? Why release weapons that have a ton of power when we wouldn't be able to equip them anyways? They are releasing weapons that are fit for our current level cap and will continue to release more weapons as they increase the cap so that the game doesn't become easier than it already is.

It's okay. I guess it is kind of depressing, but that's not my fault.

If you don't want to discuss this, I would rather you not post in the thread about unrelated stuff with "random" posts. That's why I responded rudely.

Except they are tradable if you spend real money on the game.

I was just talking about Pyscho Wand when I said 'untradeable' (which is 12* and untradeable)

Lostbob117
Mar 31, 2013, 05:16 PM
It's okay. I guess it is kind of depressing, but that's not my fault.

If you don't want to discuss this, I would rather you not post in the thread about unrelated stuff with "random" posts. That's why I responded rudely.

I was just talking about Pyscho Wand when I said 'untradeable' (which is 12* and untradeable)

I see, I thought you were referring to them all. My bad.

Xaeris
Mar 31, 2013, 05:43 PM
Rod element is irrelevant to technique damage, who the hell cares about 50 elementing a rod?

Swag.

UnLucky
Mar 31, 2013, 05:44 PM
There is no point.

The only thing worth getting is new sexy costumes.

Retto
Mar 31, 2013, 05:50 PM

All of your posts come off as very... angry.

Anyway, I was just making the example that it would be hard to amass duplicates of the most rare items. I wasn't recommending that anyone 50% their rod.

There is no point.

The only thing worth getting is new sexy costumes.

Sigh... for now, that's true. I don't really care so much. My girl is in the same outfit she's been in forever.

Hopefully there's some new ways to make your character stronger coming up.

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 31, 2013, 05:53 PM
All of your posts come across as highly negative and resentful of both the game and the English speaking community.

Why don't YOU get some help?

Retto
Mar 31, 2013, 05:54 PM
All of your posts come across as highly negative and resentful of both the game and the English speaking community.

Why don't YOU get some help?

I just said that I was on meds, so I am... Relax. lol

I wasn't insulting him if that's what you think.

RocK_M
Mar 31, 2013, 05:57 PM
*cough*

Just checking are you looking at the base stat or the ground stats?

Either way.. last time check 100pts of base dmg on a weapon makes a fairly big impact... and the gap between SeitenHeise when ground to Psycho is around 200. I wouldn't call that "small" difference especially when you check the item progression the differences between base dmg rise is roughly 20-30pts depending on the gears.

~Aya~
Mar 31, 2013, 05:57 PM
I just said that I was on meds, so I am... Relax. lol

I wasn't insulting him if that's what you think.

This thread seems like it's done.. gg.

@Rock Not to mention the potential

Retto
Mar 31, 2013, 06:01 PM
*cough*

Just checking are you looking at the base stat or the ground stats?

Either way.. last time check 100pts of base dmg on a weapon makes a fairly big impact... and the gap between SeitenHeise when ground to Psycho is around 200. I wouldn't call that "small" difference especially when you check the item progression the differences between base dmg rise is roughly 20-30pts depending on the gears.

There appears to be a 78 difference in T-ATK between the latest Pyroxene rod +10 and the Psycho Wand +10.

I'm not saying +78 is anything to scoff at, but it's a relatively small increase when you compare the time required (Pyroxene rod takes a couple of days, Pyscho Wand will realistically take you months to years of constant play)

Edit: Crap, I was looking at the wrong stat. It's about +108 difference at +10, but I think my point still stands...

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 31, 2013, 06:02 PM
that's unground ~_~

Skyly HUmar
Mar 31, 2013, 06:03 PM

Not worth spending all my meseta on that. Belk welker is only 200k on ship 2 and with a 50% rose welker you'll be doing more than any wl exept an unlocked falclaw (and only when the falclaw is hitting something weak to it's element) or someone that basically wasted all of their cash on 1 wep.

UnLucky
Mar 31, 2013, 06:03 PM
Who cares about the T-Atk, Seiten and Psycho have the only useful potentials out of any other rod.

Retto
Mar 31, 2013, 06:05 PM
well, you're really never going to get a Pscyho Wand anyway, I'm just using the most extreme example in the game.

most of the rare 10* items available are just barely better than the Pyroxene weapons, and in some cases significantly worse.

Shadowth117
Mar 31, 2013, 06:06 PM
There appears to be a 78 difference in T-ATK between the latest Pyroxene rod +10 and the Psycho Wand +10.

I'm not saying +78 is anything to scoff at, but it's a relatively small increase when you compare the time required (Pyroxene rod takes a couple of days, Pyscho Wand will realistically take you months to years of constant play)

Edit: Crap, I was looking at the wrong stat. It's about +108 difference at +10, but I think my point still stands...

With no affixes...
Ruby Ascent+10 955
Psycho Wand+10 1162

I think that's a pretty huge difference. That's more than a focused MAG.

Edit:You're the one who mentioned that example in the first place so please don't act as if its nothing now.

~Aya~
Mar 31, 2013, 06:06 PM
Who cares about the T-Atk, Seiten and Psycho have the only useful potentials out of any other rod.

Glad i'm not the only one who thinks this. ♥♥

P-wand is one of those drops that seems impossible to get.. then someone who just hit Vhard for the first time gets into Falz run and picks one up. I would feel bad for this person as there was no real journey or effort that went into finding such an elusive item. ....

Who am I kidding? /ragequit.

Ezodagrom
Mar 31, 2013, 06:10 PM

Psycho Wand +10 (http://arkive.info/weapons/Psycho%20Wand)- 1162 T-ATK
Rubiascient +10 (http://arkive.info/weapons/Rubiascient) - 955 T-ATK (995 with its default abilities)

EDIT: I was way too slow. xd

Retto
Mar 31, 2013, 06:12 PM
Edit:You're the one who mentioned that example in the first place so please don't act as if its nothing now.

I acknowledged it to begin with, and I stand by it to some extent. I'm not saying it isn't an upgrade, but the idea that you're going to spend a year to years getting it (if you ever get it... you probably won't) for that boost seems a little... strange.

You can see the same issue with Hunters.

Any level 45 Hunter can get their Kagudachi in a day, and how long is it going to take them to get a Dragon Slayer? A long time. All for ~80 S-ATK at +10.

You're just not really seeing proper returns for the time you put in. The time to reward is all messed up.

Dnd
Mar 31, 2013, 06:20 PM
but the idea that you're going to spend a year to years getting it (if you ever get it... you probably won't) for that boost seems a little... strange.

Welcome to Pso(2)

Arkanoid
Mar 31, 2013, 06:20 PM
You get a marginally better weapon which looks cool instead of having a game that gives overpowered equipment to people who repeated something for hundreds of hours and got lucky, sounds good to me.

And don't get me wrong, the droprates on some of the items are extremely ridiculous, it just doesn't mean they should throw weapon balance out the window for it.

Retto
Mar 31, 2013, 06:23 PM
You get a marginally better weapon which looks cool instead of having a game that gives overpowered equipment to people who repeated something for hundreds of hours and got lucky, sounds good to me.

Yeah, which would be fine (rare hunting just being for looks), but...

That's ALL THERE IS TO DO currently. Hunting rares, hope you get lucky, and if you do, you won't see much difference in your damage...

In games like this that ask for huge amounts of your time, there needs to be something substantial to work towards, or players are going to get bored and drop like flies (in the NA version, I guess wet towel updates are enough for the average JP user).

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 31, 2013, 06:32 PM
as long as there's stuff to do and the combat is fun people will keep buying stuff and and keep playing.

Retto
Mar 31, 2013, 06:39 PM
Maybe the Japanese community... the English community? I doubt that.

The average gamer will have the same reaction as me.

*gets level 55*

"So, the only way for me to advance is to get a super rare weapon by a stroke of luck, after hundreds of hours of grinding? The stat increase from those hundreds of hours will be so small that I won't even notice?"

Then they'll uninstall.

Kaju122
Mar 31, 2013, 06:42 PM
I was thinking; is there any actual point to playing?

I mean fun & friends, obviously... but it seems like your character doesn't really get much stronger after you hit cap level.

I was looking at all the rare stats, and even Psycho Wand isn't that good.

I mean, it's the strongest rod in-game, but you can spend years trying to get it, and it's really not THAT much better than a Pyroxene rod you can get in a couple days.

My question is... is there really any point in grinding for rares? They really aren't that strong, even compared to a +10 9 star.

Because it's fun. Phantasy star is more than just getting the best gear, ad doing the most damage. You also dress up, and hunt for RARE treasures. Some people like to hang out in the lobby with theirs friends with shitty, but cool looking gear.

supersonix9
Mar 31, 2013, 06:43 PM
dude I like rares cause they're pretty

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 31, 2013, 06:44 PM
that's your problem though.

The word "advance"

It's completely meaningless since what gives you a sense of advancing isn't the same as others'.

Seriously though, everything you post is basically "fuck this game and the people here".

Why don't you pop a xanax or 10 and take a break?

Totori
Mar 31, 2013, 06:44 PM
Users aren't all the same. I'm mostly spending my time doing nothing and I still haven't or ever will uninstall the game.

If someone likes something they'll keep playing.

Retto
Mar 31, 2013, 06:46 PM
that's your problem though.

The word "advance"

It's completely meaningless since what gives you a sense of advancing isn't the same as others'.

Seriously though, everything you post is basically "fuck this game and the people here".

Why don't you pop a xanax or 10 and take a break?

I haven't said anything like that... and I meant advancement in terms of your characters stats/strength/combat potential.

Can you please stop attacking me...? I dunno what I did to you. :-?

PSO2 is a cute little chatroom but I just think it should offer returns for the hardcores too, or it might run into some trouble. I think there's less of a demand for anime fanservice in the west. It's more about gameplay and combat that's important in an MMO.

In my opinion not being able to progress on your character very much, no matter how many hours you put in, is a big problem.

Zyrusticae
Mar 31, 2013, 06:54 PM

And don't get me wrong, the droprates on some of the items are extremely ridiculous, it just doesn't mean they should throw weapon balance out the window for it.
Indeed, this right here.

It is a good thing that you don't need to grind dozens to hundreds of hours to get an item that is dramatically superior to everything else and is thus required to be efficient in the game. Too many games use that kind of model and it segregates the community something fierce.

On the other hand, I sympathize with players who feel rares should have unique abilities that define them more than their stats do, as that is something that actually adds to gameplay and makes weapons more than simply their damage values and skins. However, that only goes so far, as PSO2 has something PSO never had - photon arts. To put it another way, PSO had special abilities on weapons because that was the only method they had of changing up their attack patterns. With the existence of photon arts in PSO2, that is no longer the case, hence the priorities have changed.

I certainly wouldn't object to seeing more variety in the items themselves, but I certainly am not going to cry foul over it. I'm more interested in seeing more PAs than new weapons anyways.

Galil AR
Mar 31, 2013, 06:59 PM
Bottomline, it's just to keep you hooked to spend years and years of your life desperately trying to have one item that could easily be outmatched by other less-rare items.

Sad story. You can justify it and you can rant to me about it, but that's the truth. :P

Retto
Mar 31, 2013, 07:01 PM
Bottomline, it's just to keep you hooked to spend years and years of your life desperately trying to have one item that could easily be outmatched by other less-rare items.

Sad story. You can justify it and you can rant to me about it, but that's the truth. :P

That is the case though, many of the rare sought after items are only marginally better than, or even outclassed by, less rare items.

That's the whole point of the thread

Can you rephrase your post? I can't really understand it (the first line)

Tenlade
Mar 31, 2013, 07:03 PM
Im frankly more interested in more missions to do. Sure you can grind advance quests to get your awesome rare, but then all you got to do with it is more advance quests, which you are probably sick of grinding by then. They need to release the ultimate difficulty to give something to test those fully grinded weapons on.

Galil AR
Mar 31, 2013, 07:09 PM
That is the case though, many of the rare sought after items are only marginally better than, or even outclassed by, less rare items.

That's the whole point of the thread

Can you rephrase your post? I can't really understand it (the first line)

Let me rephrase: The people who debate/argue/talk-about-the-numerical-values-of-the-item(s) are those who desperately try to get the item and/or have gotten them and therefore must be worshiped due to their Lv. 50 Staff of Beardom or Lv. 99 Sacred Sword of Basement Dwelling.

It's kinda like WoW, the main difference is that this community is more anime-ish and has Narcissistic Personality Disorder and therefore eternally bitches about something they don't like to which another person bitches to that person about their opinion and so forth. >.>

Matter-of-fact, I don't even play PSO2. I'm a CS person. ;P

EDIT to reader: You know what, you can justify it.. Especially if you don't have the item. You know why you justify it? Because you want the item so, so bad and learning the truth hurts you, so you justify your prized rare/about-to-get-rare so you don't lose motivation for the said item.

Blame dopamine. :P

BIG OLAF
Mar 31, 2013, 07:13 PM
Matter-of-fact, I don't even play PSO2. I'm a CS person. ;P

Sooooo.....why should anyone care about what you say, then? I'm not trying to be snippy, I'm just asking out of curiosity.

gravityvx
Mar 31, 2013, 07:14 PM
has Narcissistic Personality Disorder and therefore eternally bitches about something they don't like to which another person bitches to that person about their opinion and so forth.

If there were a definition for PSO-W, that'd be it.

Retto
Mar 31, 2013, 07:17 PM
EDIT to reader: You know what, you can justify it.. Especially if you don't have the item. You know why you justify it? Because you want the item so, so bad and learning the truth hurts you, so you justify your prized rare/about-to-get-rare so you don't lose motivation for the said item.

Blame dopamine. :P

Dude, you're all over the place.

Galil AR
Mar 31, 2013, 07:18 PM
Sooooo.....why should anyone care about what you say, then? I'm not trying to be snippy, I'm just asking out of curiosity.

Because I played other PS games and know how PSO2 operates. I'll ask, why should you ask a question in a negative light then justify it with "not trying to be snipping" and "asking out of curiosity"? It's like I'll shove an adobe brick up your face and ask you how it feels.

Then proceed to remind you that I was just curious on how it feels and I'm not trying to offend you.

Your logic is fallacy. Justify moar. :)

BIG OLAF
Mar 31, 2013, 07:21 PM
Because I played other PS games and know how PSO2 operates.

Oh, my mistake! Please, continue!

Galil AR
Mar 31, 2013, 07:23 PM
Oh, my mistake! Please, continue!

/sees 7k posts
/sees profile
/PSO2 still has the "OHGOD, SOHARDTOGETRARES" system

I won't even bother with you. You know why? You're my prime example. :3

TaigaUC
Mar 31, 2013, 07:26 PM
Wish there was more to do in PSO2 than grind or hope random chance spits out items. Every single element of the game's design revolves around the combat, which gets stale quickly because it's lacking in depth and not fine-tuned at all.

Galil AR
Mar 31, 2013, 07:28 PM
Wish there was more to do in PSO2 than grind or hope random chance spits out items. Every single element of the game's design revolves around the combat, which gets stale quickly because it's lacking in depth and not fine-tuned at all.

You could try Blade and Soul or any other MMORPG, I could give you a list. ^^

Syklo
Mar 31, 2013, 07:29 PM
RARES AREN'T THAT GOOD!?!?!?

-strips off bath towel-

...............uh oh.

~Aya~
Mar 31, 2013, 07:32 PM
If there were a definition for PSO-W, that'd be it.

RARES AREN'T THAT GOOD!?!?!?

-strips off bath towel-

...............uh oh.

*snaps pictures* aww lawd

The Walrus
Mar 31, 2013, 07:33 PM
This thread.

Gama
Mar 31, 2013, 07:43 PM
some go for the looks other go for the stats. rare weapons aparently have hidden dex so=more damage.

Zenobia
Mar 31, 2013, 07:56 PM
Even though this whole thing has been discussed before I can't help but feel this is all just.....just.....ahh fuck it w/e the case.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i45.tinypic.com/2hh11xg.jpg [/SPOILER-BOX]

Mikessc88
Mar 31, 2013, 08:01 PM
Ive noticed many rares have lower stats and are simply rare for their appearance or potential. But the high end rares are well worth it in regards to damage.

~Aya~
Mar 31, 2013, 08:03 PM
Even though this whole thing has been discussed before I can't help but feel this is all just.....just.....ahh fuck it w/e the case.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i45.tinypic.com/2hh11xg.jpg [/SPOILER-BOX]

M-My sides... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

connor_the_kid
Mar 31, 2013, 08:15 PM
block 20 ftw, nice meme yuri Le epic XD muh sides /b/ 4life we are legiun

Cyron Tanryoku
Mar 31, 2013, 08:20 PM
Wow look at that block 20 tool

Lumpen Thingy
Mar 31, 2013, 09:07 PM
You could try Blade and Soul or any other MMORPG, I could give you a list. ^^

thats cute

Rien
Mar 31, 2013, 09:12 PM
Rares? Not strong enough?

Which classes do you play?

Have you tried Hunter?

Sayara
Mar 31, 2013, 09:22 PM
I got this one great item in the Forest right.
Its a ticket. it says on there.
FKL[渡す] !
Looks really cool and its 14 stars!

Retto
Mar 31, 2013, 09:36 PM
How is this spam?

Polly
Mar 31, 2013, 09:39 PM
Rare steak is fucking awesome.

BIG OLAF
Mar 31, 2013, 09:42 PM
How is this spam?

Like this, duh:

:spam:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-j291Y0vD0nI/T96G0b8A5XI/AAAAAAAAE5E/WYGTbr8IAWQ/s1600/Spam.jpg:spam:

ya fuckin goofball, you! <3

Retto
Mar 31, 2013, 09:42 PM
Does the mod just move threads he doesn't like to spam?

BIG OLAF
Mar 31, 2013, 09:45 PM
Do you just whine all the time for no reason?

:spam:

Retto
Mar 31, 2013, 09:47 PM
All of the threads in PSO2 general are basically off-topic, and the one thread pertaining to the game gets deleted/moved?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 31, 2013, 10:10 PM
At your discretion, report the worse threads for moves.

Please don't report all of them and make this the PSO2 spam forum.

BIG OLAF
Mar 31, 2013, 10:12 PM
Please don't report all of them and make this the PSO2 spam forum.

http://www.saint-ism.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/pso2_logo.jpg

Are you upset because we're in 'your' 'hood?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 31, 2013, 10:17 PM
"I don't make games, I play them"

Play dem games.

Palle
Mar 31, 2013, 10:17 PM
Are you upset because we're in 'your' 'hood?
Well, the quality has gone way down, but on the flipside there's new fodder everyday. It's a fair trade, IMO.

:-?

Zenobia
Mar 31, 2013, 10:23 PM
*Le~Facepalm*

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i45.tinypic.com/vqtn60.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 31, 2013, 10:27 PM
There's an important distinction about

"u just mad bcuz we Phasion stylin on u"

going around this era. Me and you both got called out for this recently OLAF. But here's what I know that I guess has to be said publicly like this guy who made this thread needs to say it all publicly and you're not giving him a direction to go at all. There should be a sticky topic in the Site Related forum on "who to contact with issues" to talk it out, but be reasonable and maybe sleep on it first.

If you leave a bad locked thread up there, maybe other people might see its a bad thread, so bad it got locked so maybe we don't do that anymore. Maybe. And if you don't know, now you know.

Moves = crying sometimes. But at least your thread isn't locked dead. And you didn't want to talk to those main forum jerks about their jerkstuff that don't understand you anyway.

my hood your hood s'all good. I'll stay away from your hood if that's what you want! what is a 'hood' anyway. Hope its about Batman.

yoshiblue
Mar 31, 2013, 10:32 PM
Even FKL can get tired of all PSO2's problems getting force onto someone else. :p

BIG OLAF
Mar 31, 2013, 10:38 PM
Hey brah, this is a spam forum. It's not srs bsns, k?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 31, 2013, 10:45 PM
Excellent typo cuz you always about the boobies vote in Shin threads while I'm only about the :E and ;o

bruh zeer prob goes on you man booby dude guys.

Last one didn't have ;o so I didn't even vote!

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 31, 2013, 11:06 PM
There's an important distinction about

"u just mad bcuz we Phasion stylin on u"

going around this era. Me and you both got called out for this recently OLAF. But here's what I know that I guess has to be said publicly like this guy who made this thread needs to say it all publicly and you're not giving him a direction to go at all. There should be a sticky topic in the Site Related forum on "who to contact with issues" to talk it out, but be reasonable and maybe sleep on it first.

If you leave a bad locked thread up there, maybe other people might see its a bad thread, so bad it got locked so maybe we don't do that anymore. Maybe. And if you don't know, now you know.

Moves = crying sometimes. But at least your thread isn't locked dead. And you didn't want to talk to those main forum jerks about their jerkstuff that don't understand you anyway.

my hood your hood s'all good. I'll stay away from your hood if that's what you want! what is a 'hood' anyway. Hope its about Batman.

Batman doesn't wear a hood, he wears a cowl.

Jyasupa
Apr 1, 2013, 12:33 AM
Do you just whine all the time for no reason?

Even if he does whine all the time he probably whines less than you.

BIG OLAF
Apr 1, 2013, 06:03 AM
I didn't know someone could whine more than 'all the time'. Next you're gonna tell me that there can be more than 100% of something!

Also, I'm sorry, but I just don't have feelings for you, sweetie.

Syklo
Apr 1, 2013, 07:04 AM
Next you're gonna tell me that there can be more than 100% of something!

2 = 200% of 1.
y>x, y>100% of x.

Jyasupa
Apr 1, 2013, 03:08 PM
I didn't know someone could whine more than 'all the time'. Next you're gonna tell me that there can be more than 100% of something!

Also, I'm sorry, but I just don't have feelings for you, sweetie.

Oh damn you found out ): I really just can't help myself!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 1, 2013, 08:31 PM
Batman doesn't wear a hood, he wears a cowl.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/4c/Batman_under_the_red_hood_poster.jpg/220px-Batman_under_the_red_hood_poster.jpg

's about Batman

Outrider
Apr 2, 2013, 10:37 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/4c/Batman_under_the_red_hood_poster.jpg/220px-Batman_under_the_red_hood_poster.jpg

's about Batman

Man, I don't think even the Red Hood wears a hood. I think it's more of a helmet.