PDA

View Full Version : 8 dark falz hands?

notachick
Mar 31, 2013, 08:26 PM
It's it's a bug then it's been the most fun bug ever.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/8eo2NgE.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Shadowth117
Mar 31, 2013, 08:51 PM
It does actually seem to be a bug. Z-0 and I posted this yesterday in the Screenshots thread (which was promptly ignored), but its been occurring randomly since the emergency quest came out. I'm not sure if its just lag or what, but I agree that its cool

In my opinion, the EQ should have 12 of the things...

Enforcer MKV
Mar 31, 2013, 08:52 PM
Yeah, it's pretty interesting, especially considering you get crystals from each of the hands. /o/

BIG OLAF
Mar 31, 2013, 08:53 PM
Yes, I noticed once that there was 8 crystals after killing the hands. However, during the battle, there wasn't 8 hands. Was odd, but at least now I know why.

IKnowsTJ
Apr 1, 2013, 03:08 AM
I also ran into an 8 hands during the first part of the EQ. Best Fight ever. Between 2 hands slapping across the platform, 1 hand chopping around, 4 of them doing the hand train attack, and the last one being emo in the corner, I'm really hoping that when Ultimate is released the boss battles will have a major spike in difficulty.

Saffran
Apr 1, 2013, 05:17 AM
Could it be an april fool prank on Sega's part? (I haven't logged on) It's been april the 1st for 20 hours in Tôkyô now.

Alisha
Apr 1, 2013, 05:45 AM
no ive seen it happen before too. i assume its due to players being out of sync

kkow
Apr 1, 2013, 09:15 AM
Can also confirm appearance of 8 hands since at least a week ago. Was kind of miserable as I caught the last of the hands and my party was only 5 strong. Dropped 8 crystals as well. Would like to see how this fares in a full party.

Drifting Fable
Apr 1, 2013, 10:35 AM
Please tell me someone got footage of this.

I want to see this chaos in action.