PDA

View Full Version : Will premium ticket add on to a current 30 day ticket?

ArcaneTechs
Apr 2, 2013, 01:03 AM
I've got about 12 days left on my 30 day shop pass and I'm gonna get premium soon but I wanna if I were to buy a premium pass now will the 12 days remaining add on to the premium course? going from 12 days to 42 days and of course room stays 30.

blace
Apr 2, 2013, 01:05 AM
There is a quick question thread at the top of the board.

To answer you, the time from the 30 day pass will add on to your remaining days.

Sega may not be all that competant, but at least they won't cheat their players out of paid products.

ashley50
Apr 2, 2013, 01:06 AM
Yes, it will.

Also, you could use the "Quick Questions" thread for these types of question(s).

ArcaneTechs
Apr 2, 2013, 01:08 AM
alright thanks for the help

Klashikari
Apr 2, 2013, 12:06 PM
I was wondering the same question and upon seeing the answer, how will the premium ticket will "stack" with the myshop one then?

Obviously, the remaining days from the already applied myshop ticket won't magically become premium, so following OP's example, will it be:

1) [Time left on the my shop pass] then once it is done [Premium ticket applied]

OR

2) [Premium ticket takes priority] then once it is done [Applying what was left from the myshop pass].

Might be important regarding how you are trying to take advantage of a specific ticket.

kkow
Apr 2, 2013, 12:22 PM
^They each have their own expiration date. Premium should have priority and take effect immediately, while adding on to whatever myshop/myroom remaining days.

Chik'Tikka
Apr 2, 2013, 12:23 PM
or, after you buy premium ticket, you could store it until your shop runs out+^_^+ buying the ticket in game gives you a ticket that you can use/store+^_^+ but from what i gathered, the premium features supersede the shop pass, then when prem is done shop pass resumes, still for real world moneys, i wouldn't test that myself+^_^+

Mekhana
Apr 2, 2013, 12:24 PM
I'm about to find out soon (in 4 days), I'll let you know.

Z-0
Apr 2, 2013, 12:25 PM
Let's say you have 15 days on your shop left.

When you use a 30 day prem ticket, your shop now has 45 days left, while premium lasts for 30 days.

Source: experience.

Klashikari
Apr 2, 2013, 12:35 PM
or, after you buy premium ticket, you could store it until your shop runs out+^_^+ buying the ticket in game gives you a ticket that you can use/store+^_^+ but from what i gathered, the premium features supersede the shop pass, then when prem is done shop pass resumes, still for real world moneys, i wouldn't test that myself+^_^+That was the plan, but due to the 10* weapons/units issue, some people like me might need premium while they already have their myshop running (mine was applied before we discovered that premium was required).

Let's say you have 15 days on your shop left.

When you use a 30 day prem ticket, your shop now has 45 days left, while premium lasts for 30 days.

Source: experience.
Oh, so instead of bothering queuing the durations, they just alter the myshop this way? That's good to know.

Thanks for the details.

Daiyousei
Apr 2, 2013, 01:11 PM
In more simpler terms, your 30 day premium would take effect immediately with all the premium benefits, and your 15 days left in shop put on pause, once your 30 days end, your 15 days left of shop resumes.