PDA

View Full Version : play-Asia

Fearlezz
Apr 2, 2013, 06:24 AM
Is this a good website to get the hard copy of this game from...I never used it

Posted from Pso-world.com App for Android

Gardios
Apr 2, 2013, 06:28 AM
I order there all the time (including the PSO2 VITA Special Package), haven't had any problems with them yet.

Taigerr
Apr 2, 2013, 06:38 AM
If importing to UK make sure you get them to mark it as a gift on the shipping label.... when I got my Vita hardcopy I had to pay a £17 charge to parcelforce UK MOST of which was not customs duty at all but rather a post office/parcelforce "handling fee"...... go figure

Gardios
Apr 2, 2013, 06:42 AM
^They'd probably do the same if it was marked as a gift. UPS pulls the same crap, and worst of all you can't stop them from doing so.

Daiyousei
Apr 2, 2013, 07:15 AM
I got mine from amiami but not sure if they will restock, all in all it only cost me $59 and it arrived 2 days after I made the payment.

Gama
Apr 2, 2013, 07:19 AM
once i paid over 40 euros on customs alone, it was a gamecube game that costed me like 12 pounds...

riku2replica
Apr 2, 2013, 09:49 AM
got my copy from PA along with senran kagura though.

TheMagickHat77
Apr 2, 2013, 11:00 AM
I've never really had any problems with Play Asia and I've ordered quite a few games from them. I've just recently gotten the Vita version of the game from there and the only real problem I had was not being there when the delivery guy showed up.

Fearlezz
Apr 2, 2013, 11:00 AM
I live in the US :) and thanks for the replies

Posted from Pso-world.com App for Android

SociableTyrannosaur
Apr 2, 2013, 11:09 AM
I've never had to deal with customs as a US citizen. I used to buy figures and games from play-asia and amiami all the time.

kkow
Apr 2, 2013, 12:17 PM
^Both sites have never given my any problems. Also never had to deal with customs fees for my imports with Fedex, USPS, UPS, or DHL.

Daiyousei
Apr 2, 2013, 01:14 PM
US customs barely look at anything shipped from overseas, they just let it by smoothly, Canada and Europe however.... And I never had to pay any customs cost other than shipping costs if it's not free shipping.