PDA

View Full Version : Remodelling chances left?

xuhor
Apr 2, 2013, 05:27 PM
I've been to the beauty salon/esthe shop a few times now, but now it's saying "Remodelling chances: 42"
So uh.... there's a limit on how many times you can use the beauty salon? What?
Does anyone know when this number resets itself?
Seems kind of like a stupid restriction....
Also, I have not bought one of the esthe shop makeover tickets.
EDIT: I'll post a screenshot, as no one else seems to have seen this before.
http://i46.tinypic.com/316b0at.jpg
EDIT: Since no one else is getitng this, I'm thinking I might have somehowly triggered a April Fool's day prank form the translator or something. It did, afterall, start late last night.

EDIT: I ran all the numbers out, and I'm still able to adjust the things I always could (non-AC things). I'm guessing this was a terrible April Fool's day joke by the translator that I somehowly triggered.

Chik'Tikka
Apr 2, 2013, 05:33 PM
i hope they don't restrict accessory changes+^_^+ i use those+^_^+

Vintasticvin
Apr 2, 2013, 05:34 PM
Weeeeeeird I never seen that before thanks for the heads up.

xuhor
Apr 2, 2013, 05:34 PM
Yes, they do.....

This restriction is using the beauty shop entirely, and you put accesories on in there.

Shadowth117
Apr 2, 2013, 05:35 PM
I've messed with it a number of times and never seen a message like this whatsoever. You really should just post up what you're talking about.

~Aya~
Apr 2, 2013, 05:41 PM
I've been to the beauty salon/esthe shop a few times now, but now it's saying "Remodelling chances left: 42"

So uh.... there's a limit on how many times you can use the beauty salon? What?
Does anyone know when this number resets itself?

Seems kind of like a stupid restriction....

EDIT: I'll post a screenshot, as no one else seems to have seen this before.

If you used a remod ticket whether it be by accident or not, it will give you how much time you have left. That would be 42 minutes left... if you die not purchase a ticket and that is legitimate- I will ragequit over that.. you can ban me for no reason sega, but, you can NEVER take the salon from me.

xuhor
Apr 2, 2013, 05:42 PM
Updated the OP with the screenshot.

~Aya - I have not purchased one of those tickets.

~Aya~
Apr 2, 2013, 05:46 PM
That has to be a translation error.. we need to find out.

Requiem Aeternam
Apr 2, 2013, 05:50 PM
I hope that it is just a translation error. There will be a hell of a lot of complaints if it isn't. I don't use the Este shop much but this just turns me away from using it at all.

EvilMag
Apr 2, 2013, 05:54 PM
What?[spoiler-box]http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/467/pso20130402185307000.png[/spoiler-box]

Gardios
Apr 2, 2013, 05:57 PM
After changing hairstyle, accs, stickers, body paint... nope, got nothing like that.

http://i.imgur.com/hjn2Q4h.jpg

Aquayoshi
Apr 2, 2013, 05:57 PM
What?[spoiler-box]http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/467/pso20130402185307000.png[/spoiler-box]

lolwut
That's so weird, I check PSOW and a screenshot of what I just said over team chat jumps out at me. XD

Reiketsu
Apr 2, 2013, 05:59 PM
I just checked it myself. I don't use any translation patch and it didn't give me any notification of remaining chances to use the salon.
That has to be some kinda translation error or something.

xuhor
Apr 2, 2013, 05:59 PM
So why am I getting this message, and seemingly no one else?

Gardios
Apr 2, 2013, 06:01 PM
If we knew we would've told you already. :wacko:

If possible, you could remove the English patch and see if this still pops ups.

Reiketsu
Apr 2, 2013, 06:02 PM
So why am I getting this message, and seemingly no one else?

Either you used the salon like a bazillion times and at some point, when you use it too often, you get a counter for remaining uses which I don't really believe...
Or someone messed up with the translation patch.

But yeah, removing the patch and seeing if you still get the counter would be a good idea.

xuhor
Apr 2, 2013, 06:03 PM
Nah, since no one else is getitng this, I'm thinking I might have somehowly triggered a April Fool's day prank form the translator or something. It did, afterall, start late last night.

Z-0
Apr 2, 2013, 06:08 PM
Only time I ever got that was when I used an Este pass. That number was there, but it was counting down. What is the number now?

xuhor
Apr 2, 2013, 06:10 PM
It's going down by 1 each time I enter the shop. I can idle in the lobby for 5 minutes and it doesn't go down by anything.

I keep getting disconnected, so getting the number to 0 is taking a while longer than I hoped.

Gardios
Apr 2, 2013, 06:15 PM
Since you just made your character, maybe new characters now get free Esthe uses to fix stuff if you see something is off ingame...?

Might as well keep the charges even if you don't need them.

Reiketsu
Apr 2, 2013, 06:17 PM
Since you just made your character, maybe new characters now get free Esthe uses to fix stuff if you see something is off ingame...?

Might as well keep the charges even if you don't need them.
Well, in that case the question would be if he can change stuff that normally costs AC.
And I dunno... 40 free uses for that seems a bit too generous lol

xuhor
Apr 2, 2013, 06:18 PM
I cannot modify the AC items at all

xuhor
Apr 2, 2013, 06:27 PM
I ran all the numbers out, and I'm still able to adjust the things I always could (non-AC things). I'm guessing this was a terrible April Fool's day joke by the translator that I somehowly triggered.

Just a guess, I have no clue.

Xaeris
Apr 2, 2013, 06:41 PM
When you're Premium, and use a Salon pass, you have an hour to go back and edit the changes. That "x chances" remaining deal is just poor translations. It really means you have "x minutes" remaining. Any time you spend logged out doesn't count against it.

xuhor
Apr 2, 2013, 06:52 PM
Xae - Read the whole post before replying next time. I said twice that I never bought the Esthe/Beauty shop ticket. I wouldn't ever pay $5 for it.

Xaeris
Apr 2, 2013, 06:59 PM
Sorry, I overlooked that bit amongst all the redacted spoiler text.

xuhor
Apr 2, 2013, 07:03 PM
Yea, I realized that a lot of people might not even bother to read spoilers. I just put that part out of spoilers in the OP.