PDA

View Full Version : What is your High Damage score on Excalibur :D

JCGamer
Apr 3, 2013, 10:14 AM
Okay back in 2004 when PSOBB was around. took me long time to get the Excalibur and me and my group of friends had this silly contest who can hit the high damage with Excalibur.:-D I know that there a limit number on damage alone but ^^ I was very clever on how we had come up with this silly plan. So have you ever done it ? Dont lie your to self and be honest cause we all know the real max number of damage the Excalibur can do :D. so how we truly test are self with this mighty gold saber using its specially zerk power :-o My high damage was 2400 and critical hit was 2700 I was using RAmar

what is your ? what class and race did you used ?

DC_PLAYER
Apr 3, 2013, 10:50 AM
PSO v2
Humar
DB's saber
2500 damage (+-)

:P

Zeota
Apr 3, 2013, 03:27 PM
I know I've broken 3k a number of times on HUcast. I think my record was like 3400 or so. A pity I no longer have the screenshots from back then.

JCGamer
Apr 3, 2013, 06:16 PM
I know I've broken 3k a number of times on HUcast. I think my record was like 3400 or so. A pity I no longer have the screenshots from back then. yeah HUcast there known for there great damage with power & dex :-D but mostly with true power :-o

JCGamer
Apr 3, 2013, 06:17 PM
PSO v2
Humar
DB's saber
2500 damage (+-)

:P:-o now that high :yes:

Dongra
Apr 3, 2013, 06:19 PM
I never bothered to use Excalibur.

JCGamer
Apr 3, 2013, 07:26 PM
I never bothered to use Excalibur.Okay that only lame excuse why you don't bother with the Excalibur. then why you even wasting your time here ? ^^; or is that only excuse. I like to hear more of your opinion than just few word in my topic. would like to elaborate on the subject :yes:

~Aya~
Apr 6, 2013, 12:06 PM
Over 6k with dark flow on hucast with all waves hitting one monster. Get at me, bro.

Dongra
Apr 6, 2013, 05:44 PM
Okay that only lame excuse why you don't bother with the Excalibur. then why you even wasting your time here ? ^^; or is that only excuse. I like to hear more of your opinion than just few word in my topic. would like to elaborate on the subject :yes:
I only ever thought Excalibur was necessary for Rangers, and I played Hucast as my main character. I had a Lame and I never unsealed it, I just gave it away eventually.

JCGamer
Apr 8, 2013, 06:28 AM
I only ever thought Excalibur was necessary for Rangers, and I played Hucast as my main character. I had a Lame and I never unsealed it, I just gave it away eventually.
:-) Oh I see that make a lot sense why you never give a chance in general. I was the same way with the pyscho wand on pso I had the wand just collecting dust so I had to get rid of it cuase my setup for a FOmar with mothergrab+ with my 2 mag power mag and Mind mag and armor with add on unit I never had any use for the staff ;-) thank you for sharing your thought about the Excalibur :)

JCGamer
Apr 8, 2013, 06:31 AM
Over 6k with dark flow on hucast with all waves hitting one monster. Get at me, bro.wow now that big damage, I wonder if you don't mind me asking what is your stat hit % on your DF? if you don't remember that cool ^^

~Aya~
Apr 8, 2013, 04:40 PM
wow now that big damage, I wonder if you don't mind me asking what is your stat hit % on your DF? if you don't remember that cool ^^

50% made from calibur and also had 100% native and dark stats.

JCGamer
Apr 9, 2013, 03:08 AM
50% made from calibur and also had 100% native and dark stats.I never own a dark flow before but that crazy stat :-o
on my Excalibur I had 25% dark 15% machine 5% hit

Dongra
Apr 9, 2013, 07:32 PM
Dark Flow was never able to be obtained by legitimate means and the stats on that Excalibur makes me weep.

SociableTyrannosaur
Apr 10, 2013, 07:29 AM
Are you saying that parasitic gene flow was never released on PSO:BB?

That seems...uh...false

VioletSkye
Apr 10, 2013, 09:12 AM
I don't remember there being a legitimate way to get the PGF on the official Sega servers. I know some private servers have made it available. I could be wrong though lol.

Crazyleo
Apr 10, 2013, 09:22 AM
I don't remember there being a legitimate way to get the PGF on the official Sega servers. I know some private servers have made it available. I could be wrong though lol.

You are correct that some private servers have made PGF available as a drop. I should know; cause I use a Dark Meteor as one of my weapons on my Racast.

Dongra
Apr 10, 2013, 06:20 PM
Are you saying that parasitic gene flow was never released on PSO:BB?

That seems...uh...false
On the official servers you couldn't get parasitic gene flow or Red Ring by legitimate means. Most private servers have them enabled as boss drops.

DC_PLAYER
Apr 11, 2013, 09:47 AM
On PSO BB it's up for the server to decide where to release the item as they have full control over drops.

On PSO GC, no drops have been "enabled", they simply added another drop (server drop) that acts at the same time, meaning 2 drops are checked at the boss, one you already know the result (no items at all) and the other one has a chance of droping.
If it drops, it's up to the player to decide if he picks it up or not.

EDIT: disabled drops can only be enabled on GC if the actual game disk is modified.

JCGamer
Apr 14, 2013, 01:22 PM
that why its explain that back 2004-2005 on psobb I never seen a dark flow or dark meteor . I know the dark meteor were posted on the database that is shown here http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=571
but never seen none of the weapons in action before or never seen a player with one.
before the psobb was shut down by Sega