PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else getting a City music glitch?

Shadowth117
Apr 3, 2013, 12:01 PM
Right so, I played through the Ragne EQ a few times and everytime I noticed that the boss music didn't play. However after the EQ ended and I went back to the lobby, the city music started playing again alongside the regular music. Confused, I went to go start some missions and those just plain had their music replaced with the City music. Even the boss battles were stripped of their themes and just had plain City music.

So uh, anyone else seen this bug because its pretty weird, heh.

blace
Apr 3, 2013, 01:12 PM
I was wondering about that during the Falz EQ after maintenance.

Sizustar
Apr 3, 2013, 01:26 PM
I was wondering about that during the Falz EQ after maintenance.

This seems related to the new my room instruments.
When you use it, sometime when you go to your team room, there is no BGM.

Pyrii
Apr 3, 2013, 01:29 PM
I've had parts of music stop playing. When I was doing deserts, I only got certain instruments playing, till I killed another group of enemies and it was fixed again. Seems like the music system is glitching out in general.

Shadowth117
Apr 3, 2013, 01:46 PM
This seems related to the new my room instruments.
When you use it, sometime when you go to your team room, there is no BGM.

I actually hadn't used any of these in this client session. I still have it going too lol.

blace
Apr 3, 2013, 02:01 PM
I'm too poor to afford them and haven't visited a room with those items.

Macman
Apr 3, 2013, 02:56 PM
Since it's release, the Falz Hunar EQ causes all my music to never transition to battle, even when an EC shows up. I have to restart the game to fix it.

Home Dog
Apr 3, 2013, 07:42 PM
I had my music not work in an EQ before. But it went straight back to normal after it was over though. Not sure how it was fixed.

The weird thing that happened after is that the EQ notification never wen't away. Even after it was over it still said, "The Emergency Mission is now Active...". Wen't to look and there wasn't one. It would tell me every 5 minutes, so I was never able to truly know if there was an EQ that day. :c