PDA

View Full Version : The "What do you play as?" poll

Arrow
Apr 3, 2013, 07:13 PM
NOTE: for you first responders... If you don't see a poll yet it's because I'm taking my sweet time to carefully craft each option. Yeah, I'm that weird.

Nothing else to say other than: There is no shame here, we're trying to accomplish something.
"what are we trying to accomplish here?"
Good question. I'll let you know the answer once I find out myself.

I think I just have Obsessive compulsive Polling Disorder

EDIT: for those that have multiple chara I have this as multi select
EDIT 2: (your gender | Character Race | Character Gender )

Xaeris
Apr 3, 2013, 07:17 PM
What are you looking for, exactly? Race, class, sex?

Noc Codez
Apr 3, 2013, 07:20 PM
Human Male

Arrow
Apr 3, 2013, 07:20 PM
Title of the Poll has the what part of the option means what

This is sort of a case of...I don't know the specifics but "Newman Female is superior in this stat...I am a guy that wants to squeeze in every amount of that stat, therefore I play as a Newman Female"

Happens in every game that has gender/race differences.

xuhor
Apr 3, 2013, 07:22 PM
Female|Human|Female

It's fairly obvious when a guy in a female character in this game.... huge breasts and very skimpy outfits all over the place (specifically block 20).

Z-0
Apr 3, 2013, 07:25 PM
Oh woops, I totally voted incorrectly not realising that sex was in there twice and what it meant, lol...

oh well+^_^+

Chik'Tikka
Apr 3, 2013, 07:26 PM
Oh woops, I totally voted incorrectly not realising that sex was in there twice and what it meant, lol...

oh well+^_^+

same issue here+^_^+ can i re-vote?

Alisha
Apr 3, 2013, 07:28 PM
even though i voted female/human/female i have a female char of each race. but human is indeed my main

Arrow
Apr 3, 2013, 07:29 PM
same issue here+^_^+ can i re-vote?

Dun think you can =w= though feel free if you wanted to to post here (unless you felt better with the fact that I did deliberately make the poll results private)

Maronji
Apr 3, 2013, 07:29 PM
I think I voted wrong. Oops.

Which gender space means what, exactly? Because if one is for our actual gender, then I somehow thought it was related to what your character played as (one being the absolute gender, the other being the apparent gender).

... I don't know. I think I'm just having one of those days again where logic and thought just kinda check out for the day.

EDIT: Oh, so I'm not the only one. I thought it was just me.

Arrow
Apr 3, 2013, 07:32 PM
EDITED OP for clarification =w=;;
Shoulda posted the rules/set-up straight out, my bad

Xaeris
Apr 3, 2013, 07:34 PM
Didn't realize it was multi select for my alts. Shame, I'm probably one of the five people with a newman male.

Daiyousei
Apr 3, 2013, 07:58 PM
I did not notice it was multi-select but oh well lol, at least I put my main.

michal9o90
Apr 3, 2013, 08:00 PM
well Male/Human/Male, i playing 2 days :), IT's funny, guys playing female, but female dont play guys xD.

When i was in junior high school. and High School i liked play female's character but now i think i'm getting to old for this, it's no longer so funny how it was before, besides playing as female, wasn't so much comfortable, because you never can feel the game like you are personally in the game, you play more like Third-person who only watching, so i'm playing male now, my only character which i play as female is in DragonBall Online, you know why.... wanted see female SSJ LOL.

I did not notice it was multi-select but oh well lol, at least I put my main.

You people are horrible, you can't just answer damn right. WTF!!???

DS23
Apr 3, 2013, 08:06 PM
No women playing as men but lots of duders wish to be the little girl, interesting.

Hellahym
Apr 3, 2013, 08:10 PM
No women playing as men but lots of duders wish to be the little girl, interesting.

My husband got a logic explanation for that: "If Im gonna be like 200 hours whatching one ass, better if is a girl one."

Crimson Exile
Apr 3, 2013, 08:16 PM
My husband got a logic explanation for that: "If Im gonna be like 200 hours whatching one ass, better if is a girl one."
Lol best reply ever!

Male, Human, Male
Male, Newman, Female

BIG OLAF
Apr 3, 2013, 08:19 PM

In my opinion, I always kinda consider that 'I'd rather stare at a woman's butt' reasoning a cop-out. I'm just up-front about it: I think it's fun being a female character and basically playing Barbie Space Princess. I dunno why, it's just how I feel and it's what I like, at least in games like this. In more 'serious' games, like, say, Skyrim, I'll play a male.

Zyrusticae
Apr 3, 2013, 08:21 PM
Female|Human|Female

It's fairly obvious when a guy in a female character in this game.... huge breasts and very skimpy outfits all over the place (specifically block 20).
Not really.

Look at my characters. Now look at me. I am a male player. Could you tell by looking at my characters?

Although I suppose I am something of an exception as I am a MtF transsexual and thus use my characters as a sort of vessel for myself rather than purely as eye-candy.

Syklo
Apr 3, 2013, 08:23 PM
I was actually going to go with male newman first......but the costume options available to me sucked.
Then I went female cast because....the one showed in the demo had a mask on and looked soooo ninja~

ironically i'm using fleshie costumes now.
Maybe i'll consider newman female next time...

Totori
Apr 3, 2013, 08:24 PM
Female|Newman|Female

I should really make an alt.

Mokyu
Apr 3, 2013, 08:26 PM
used to be a :

Male | Human | Female
but now

Male | Cast | Male

Mikessc88
Apr 3, 2013, 08:29 PM
Male | Cast | Male here

Arrow
Apr 3, 2013, 08:31 PM
In my opinion, I always kinda consider that 'I'd rather stare at a woman's butt' reasoning a cop-out. I'm just up-front about it: I think it's fun being a female character and basically playing Barbie Space Princess. I dunno why, it's just how I feel and it's what I like, at least in games like this. In more 'serious' games, like, say, Skyrim, I'll play a male.

I have my own golden rule concerning this.
The only time I will play as a female is if the female "variant" had something unique in terms of abilty that is freakishly OPed, such as Dungeon Fighter Online's female mage summoner awakening.

Here, it's more of a vanity option for us guys (unless yer a perfectionist who's trying to take advantage of subtle stat differences between the genders.)

Z-0
Apr 3, 2013, 08:32 PM
Only made a Female Newman because I wanted epic FO statz. Couldn't care less about the costumes and whatnot for them.

Made a male cast just because I've always played a male cast in the Phantasy Star series, plus robots are just cool. Made a female cast a while ago but too fleshie for my liking so she ended up getting deleted.

Recently made a male human because wanted to play through the story in English. Also, males are hot. (=ω=)b

/male player

BIG OLAF
Apr 3, 2013, 08:35 PM
I should really make an alt.

Speaking of which, I forgot to select the options for my alts, too. Whoops...

Also, males are hot. (=ω=)b

/male player

I'd had an 'inkling' about you in that regard for a bit. I can see I was correct. :wacko:

Crimson Exile
Apr 3, 2013, 08:38 PM
Also, males are hot. (=ω=)b

/male player
GTFO! lol

Alisha
Apr 3, 2013, 08:39 PM
im a female player and play female cause females are hot and males are terrible terrible disgusting creatures

Hosaka
Apr 3, 2013, 08:40 PM
I only play male characters, because *points to title*

drixil
Apr 3, 2013, 08:57 PM
lolis are cool
android girls are cool

ideally i would play a female cast but as i'm maining a force i went with a regular female newman for the slightly better stats

(i'm a guy)

Vintasticvin
Apr 3, 2013, 09:26 PM
Its pretty damn obvious what I play as for my gender well does it really matter its not like we're playing as guys falling for that one girl in the party whos actually a guy and OP is trying to do a covert op to see if the object of his affection is really what he think it is?

KuroCrow
Apr 3, 2013, 09:30 PM
Male | Human | Male

being a male and looking all badass

Syklo
Apr 3, 2013, 09:38 PM
So far
Zero females play any male character.

interesting

BIG OLAF
Apr 3, 2013, 09:41 PM
So far

interesting

I know a few that do. Guess they haven't seen the thread/felt like voting.

connor_the_kid
Apr 3, 2013, 09:55 PM
I highly doubt this is anywhere near accurate, PSO2 players seem to be weird about gender issues etc

but yeah i play a cast male and im a guy.

Gama
Apr 3, 2013, 09:58 PM
i see lots of sexy males ;o

Inazuma
Apr 3, 2013, 10:14 PM
I'm male, and I play female newman because it has the best force stats. I'm glad it does, because female newman looks the best to me too.

Alant
Apr 3, 2013, 10:39 PM
Im not the only Male | Newman | Male on the poll anymore.

ReaperTheAbsol
Apr 3, 2013, 10:39 PM
Male | Human | Male
Male | Human | Female
Male | Newman | Female

Omega-z
Apr 3, 2013, 10:44 PM
I play a MDM, even tho it is really a MCM but I don't treat it as one tho.

Daiyousei
Apr 3, 2013, 10:44 PM
Seems a lot of males like being magical, what a role reversal.

Syklo
Apr 3, 2013, 10:48 PM
Has anyone trolled by voting a real-male option AND a real-female option?

Daiyousei
Apr 3, 2013, 10:50 PM
I never lie about my gender, but that doesn't mean I have to reveal it unless asked for.

Omega-z
Apr 3, 2013, 10:50 PM
Daiyousei - it's the overall best for the most part DPS is why.

Update: I think Female's play Female character's more is because it relate's to them more and there isn't as many Female character's in video game's as much to Male Character. So Female's are more special to them and there style plus a change of pace.

riku2replica
Apr 3, 2013, 10:54 PM
So far

interesting

I know some japanese chick playing as male character namely len(vocaloid) on ship 8. :D

Cyron Tanryoku
Apr 3, 2013, 11:23 PM
Female | Human | Female
Female | Cast | Female

Female | Newman | Male at one point because of a request

im a female player and play female cause females are hot and males are terrible terrible disgusting creatures

Vintasticvin
Apr 3, 2013, 11:31 PM
Female | Human | Female
Female | Cast | Female

Female | Newman | Male at one point because of a request

I can agree with you both on that males can be such terrible terrible and vile creatures lol.

Mikessc88
Apr 3, 2013, 11:34 PM
I think more people play as females because they have more options for fashion and are easier to create an overall more unique appearance.

Syklo
Apr 3, 2013, 11:38 PM
I can agree with you both on that males can be such terrible terrible and vile creatures lol.
Not to mention that males will likely to be extinct in 5 million years or so.

Mike
Apr 3, 2013, 11:45 PM
Not to mention that males will likely to be extinct in 5 million years or so.
I don't think any of us will be able to care in five million years.

michal9o90
Apr 4, 2013, 01:46 AM
And i think problem is in Mans, Man doing woman is more easier for him, because he know what he want, how she should looks ect. but when it comes to creat self-image, they simply don't have fucking idea what they should create, what isn't the problem for womans.

EvilMag
Apr 4, 2013, 01:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrOInua-c18

Punisher106
Apr 4, 2013, 02:27 AM
I'm a guy, and so should my characters. Then again, I like to use the same three in every Phantasy Star game.

yoshiblue
Apr 4, 2013, 02:33 AM
Yoshiblue wouldn't be the same if he was a female. Stay classy.

Meji
Apr 4, 2013, 02:51 AM
*Plops a point into the Male | Newman | Male section*
We're all hipsters, I tell 'ya.

No, but really, Male Newmans are pretty much extinct.

The fact that I play a Fighter/Hunter on top of that doesn't really help much eatier, lol.

blace
Apr 4, 2013, 03:12 AM
I'm actually surprised to see someone put a vote into Female | Human | Male or anything male.

redroses
Apr 4, 2013, 04:08 AM
I tried playing as a male once, it was awful.

In all seriousness though, I once made myself a male on PSU, but I just couldn't click with him. When I play games, and I can get to play a female I usually always will, because it just makes me click with the character so much better.

Gama
Apr 4, 2013, 04:22 AM
I tried playing as a male once, it was awful.

In all seriousness though, I once made myself a male on PSU, but I just couldn't click with him. When I play games, and I can get to play a female I usually always will, because it just makes me click with the character so much better.

yeah, aside from tomb raider because "duh its tomb raider" i usualy dont like playing female characters.

Rien
Apr 4, 2013, 04:27 AM
Play ALL the race/genders!

Syklo
Apr 4, 2013, 04:27 AM
Males play females cuz then they feel like a true player.

Alisha
Apr 4, 2013, 04:57 AM
i jokingly said in a party today that anyone wearing a bath towell is a male irl.

Jungo Torii
Apr 4, 2013, 05:02 AM
I'm a dude who plays as a human dude.

...No particular reason.

NoiseHERO
Apr 4, 2013, 05:19 AM
Swiggy nigga that plays as swiggy Shounen Protagonist. (Girly faced teenage boys with spikeyhair, super powers and plot hax.

Zenobia
Apr 4, 2013, 06:19 AM
Female Human Female.

Otenba Style and keeping it real and representtin hollah@meh!

Although I do have a cast and a Newman my Human is my main.

Gama
Apr 4, 2013, 07:12 AM
Male - Human - Male

Male - Cast - Male

And They Are

FABULOUS!

Alucard V
Apr 4, 2013, 09:24 AM
Well I have 2 characters I just play on the female more.

Dnd
Apr 4, 2013, 09:39 AM
Male | Newman | Female.

My first char on gamecube was a hunewearl, 11 years ago when i was all innocent like (I only picked the class, because my friend was a Humar and i wanted to be a hunter that could cast techs but not copying his class).

I picked the 'Hunewearl' again for my love of its potent hybrid style, of techs and melee without too much of a downside (Well, when soloing). but 'sega' and silly class systems means I'd gimp the damage too much so i don't hybrid yet...

JeyKama
Apr 4, 2013, 09:48 AM
Token female/human/male type I guess.

It's been a running joke with my male friends about the online gender reversal. I just say that males are easier on my eyes (and ears) =)

Railkune
Apr 4, 2013, 09:49 AM
Male | Human | Male

Well, I made Valifor just because. No particular reason to be honest. Glad I did since the two buddies that got me into the game have female characters. Dat variety.

Male | Human | Female

Made Reza because I wanted a female character at some point for the outfits, and I needed a Gunner since Valifor is a Hunter/Fighter.

Male | ???(More than likely Cast) | ???

Cause pre-planning new characters is interesting stuff.

Gardios
Apr 4, 2013, 10:02 AM
Guy here.

Male Human and Male Cast. I'm usually playing male characters with females as alts, but since you need to pay for character slots I'm waiting for NA release for a female char.

Laxedrane
Apr 4, 2013, 10:14 AM
Male|Human|Male.

When I played the first pso on gc, I played a female.(Use to always play females in games) but after all that drama and a few friends I wish I still was friends with but not becuase of stupid choices by me. I decided to go back to playing male characters in MMOs at least. And I felt right back at home.(Was a great way to sort out some teenage angst if you know what I am saying though.)

And Laxedrane is just me. Or how I think I behave in whatever world I landed in this time haha. We also have the same hair color right now(Yay Turquoise)

Male|Newman|Male

Darrin a staple in any game with a character creator for me. Ranges from fictional brother, to Idealized boyfriend. These days usually running around being a fragmented alter ego. Embodying traits I feel are bad that I have and other traits that balance my good ones out. The traits that keep me from becoming a complete martyred push over.(Cause boy did I hate that phase of my life.)

Male|???|Female

Ismaire sitting on human right now becuase I found an outfit on Fleshies that suited her better then the cast outfits. Which was the race I originally gonna have her as. I made bar bones progress on her though. And with new races coming out I might delete her and remake her as one of those if they fit her better.

Ismaire is the flip side to the darrin coin. Embodying my good traits along with the overly self destructive selflessness ones.(I really need to stop taking the heat for other people-.-)

However to give my opinion about this game. Due to how unisex the movements are and the nature of the game as it stands right now. It's actually the perfect game to delve into this kind of stuff. Since most people will be making that decision based on gender appearance and clothes. With a lower amount doing it for stats, fighting style, or reflections of their real life gender.

Zeota
Apr 4, 2013, 10:50 AM
Male | Newman | Female

I'll admit I thought the whole "guys playing as girls" bit was weird when I first started playing these games back in 2000. That is until a couple years later when I did it myself. Soon after, I started hanging around a group of people on DC PSO calling themselves "maiden circuit". I'd been a HUcast main throughout the DC era, but that changed with PSOGC when my main ended up being a HUnewearl.

But what resonated with me the most was when someone told me that it was a "role-playing game - a chance to be something you aren't in the real world". Most every online game I've played up until has had a "Zeota" of some sorts.

Nikoshae
Apr 4, 2013, 11:02 AM
I'm male, and I play a male newman. I play male characters when I can, because I actually enjoy playing cute/handsome males. Unfortunately in games such as WoW you have the option of aesthetics (female) versus Ahnold monkeymen (males). I choose aesthetics.

Skyly HUmar
Apr 4, 2013, 11:32 AM
BULLSHIT! with all the loliism in pso2 how can there be more of us than female newmans? Then again maybe its the jp community lol.

EDIT: Male | Human | male

Daiyousei
Apr 4, 2013, 11:50 AM
Because us people from the west like heroic human male protagonists in games. Nothing like good old badass normal human men.

Skyly HUmar
Apr 4, 2013, 12:01 PM
Because us people from the west like heroic human male protagonists in games. Nothing like good old badass normal human men.

HELLZ YEAH! Never thought id live to see the day when my ideals are the same as posw's though. Im really shocked by this lol.

Gardios
Apr 4, 2013, 12:05 PM
The gender balance in western MMOs is usually shifted towards males. It's the other way around in Asian ones.

yoshiblue
Apr 4, 2013, 12:06 PM
Could make a mini group called the cowboys of PSO2. PSO2 roughriders.

Skyly HUmar
Apr 4, 2013, 12:06 PM
Honestly im new to the mmo thing. Im just playing pso2 because its a part of the ps series.

Zenobia
Apr 4, 2013, 12:43 PM
Could make a mini group called the cowboys of PSO2. PSO2 roughriders.

^This leave it to Yoshi to always have the right stuff to say keep em coming~!

Alisha
Apr 4, 2013, 02:11 PM

actually this is precisely why i will never play a male character. i want heroic human female protags. a long time ago i got sick of females in western fiction only being relegated to side characters and only getting to be strong if they are a black mage type...

EvilMag
Apr 4, 2013, 02:12 PM
Well then you'd like Final Hallway 13.

supersonix9
Apr 4, 2013, 03:18 PM
I'm actually surprised Male | Human | Male is the most popular.

Zyrusticae
Apr 4, 2013, 03:39 PM
One thing I'm confused about... the percentages on the side add up to 137%, not 100% like it should. Is it because it's a multiple-choice poll? Still pretty stupid if so...

The current tally is 87 male characters vs 131 female characters. That's roughly 50% more female characters than male. Or to put it another way, it's a 40%/60% ratio.

Very different from the 20/80 numbers the Japanese players are sporting.

Gardios
Apr 4, 2013, 03:41 PM
Yeah. It's not supposed to add up to 100% because you can pick multiple choices, the percentages still make sense because you read it as "X% of the voters play Y".

Z-0
Apr 4, 2013, 03:50 PM
The Japanese tally, a long time ago during a stream, was 70% female characters to 30% male, whereas 85% of the population was actually male.

Hellahym
Apr 4, 2013, 03:51 PM
Female | Human | Female

I have the same avatar since PSP2, now "ported" to PSO2.
I never play MMOs before PSP2, and the avatar was already made as a "test" by my husband (but after that he dislike the game) so I pick that avatar for myself and start playing. On my brother ("donated" to me ) PSP... lol. We can say my MMO experience begin by accident.
I create 1 male avatar for the lulz once, and only use it like... 3 days and delete it.
The deletion was by accident, but I don't regret it... idk, somehow, playing with a male avatar feels odd for me.
My current and only avatar is on the badass side. Not a lady I must say.

As a side note, I found interesting to know why many male players that role-play their female avatars, make them so... over-feminine. At the point sometimes I feel like a truck driver lol*.
Are maybe a idealization of how girls must be?
Take notice this is NOT a question made with a bad intention. Just curiosity.

*Fuck pink. Fuck fashion. Fuck kawaii. Gime weapons and something to kill.

Zyrusticae
Apr 4, 2013, 04:06 PM
The Japanese tally, a long time ago during a stream, was 70% female characters to 30% male, whereas 85% of the population was actually male.
Thought it was something like that.

Interesting note: vote for male IRL vs female IRL is currently 171 vs 48. I don't know exactly how many of each side voted multiple times so I'm just going to assume an even split there, which puts our number at 78% male, 22% female.

Kind of a depressingly male-dominated hobby, isn't it? Heh.

Gardios
Apr 4, 2013, 04:11 PM
After Closed Beta they've released all kinds of statistics (including this one), but I can't find them anymore.

It pretty much boiled down to male population playing female Newearls.

BIG OLAF
Apr 4, 2013, 04:15 PM
As a side note, I found interesting to know why many male players that role-play their female avatars, make them so... over-feminine. At the point sometimes I feel like a truck driver lol*.

I wouldn't say it's an 'idealization' in every case. I think it's mostly like a (dare I say it, since I dislike the term?)....'waifu simulator'. I think a lot of people project what they find attractive into their oppositely-gendered characters.

But, yes, for some people I think it would be something along the lines of "I think this is how a man/woman should look, so that's how I'm going to make them", etc.

Daiyousei
Apr 4, 2013, 04:54 PM
For me though, I project most of my personality to my characters, but my personality is too feminine, even my grandmother says I'm girlish. So I'm not so much "simulating" the ideal woman, but instead what I would've been had I been female.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Apr 4, 2013, 05:14 PM
I'm actually surprised Male | Human | Male is the most popular.

Seconded.

Male|Newman|Male

I originally played as only female characters in the Server That Shall Not Be Named... until I found that I could make a male character that I liked in PSU. Mazarin is based off my character from PSU and his pink-haired legacy continues to this day. For some reason, I (usually) prefer playing as an adorable/handsome (AKA "bishonen") male character.

Male|Newman|Female

Initially, I wanted a fleshie female character that looked relatively good in female outfits when I tried them on (my RAmarl didn't.) She's designed to be badass, mysterious, and feminine (when she's not looking androgynous.) My previous female characters tended to be more tomboyish, so maybe it was about time to try playing as a Lady of War (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LadyOfWar).

And I don't play my other characters enough to count them in the poll.

Requiem Aeternam
Apr 4, 2013, 05:26 PM
For me:
* Female | Cast | Female (Main)

In the PS games I've played my main is always a female Cast. PSO2 was my first exception as I started with a female Newman but I started to lose interest in playing her so I deleted her and made a Cast who I enjoy playing a lot more. The fact that I can make her whole body any colour I want made me even happier with the decision. As I like cosplaying in these games (no creativity when designing my own human characters), the colour options allowed me to do this more accurately (and I like that they can hover). Currently I have her with Ranger as her main class and Gunner as her sub but I'll probably be changing her main to Gunner and her sub to either Techer or Fighter (depending on what I feel like playing).

* Female | Newman | Female (Alt)

My first character in PSO2 was a female Newman but I started to lose interest in her before I hit Lv30 so I deleted her and made my Cast. Even though I enjoy playing my Cast more, I did start to miss playing a Newman so I used some of my remaining AC (leftover from transferring my Cast from Ship 10 to Ship 2) to create one. Originally I made one with a completely different design from my first one but I soon regretted this decision as I stopped playing her before I unlocked Desert. I eventually bought more AC, deleted this character and remade my first Newman who I missed playing. Right now she's a Fighter at Lv35 with Force as her sub but I'll probably change her sub to Techer.

In future I'm hoping to be able to make a male Newman too but only when I can afford to buy the hairstyle I want and, since I suck at TA, that won't be for awhile.

~Aya~
Apr 4, 2013, 05:37 PM
Why is there no option for rappy? This poll is dead to me.

I couldn't create a male character seriously... I'd make it a parody in and of itself.

Daiyousei
Apr 4, 2013, 06:17 PM

I couldn't create a make characrer seriously... I'd make it a parody in and of itself.

RIP Emilia clone

Noblewine
Apr 4, 2013, 07:44 PM
Cast hunter because I want to do alot of damage fast. However, I might just pick human because they have more options in how you want them to look compared to cast.

Arrow
Apr 4, 2013, 08:10 PM

I couldn't create a make characrer seriously... I'd make it a parody in and of itself.

I ran out of options.
if only there were more than 12...
alas, alas! Tis not so!

blace
Apr 4, 2013, 08:20 PM
No love for Lillipans?

~Aya~
Apr 4, 2013, 09:05 PM
Aww lawd.. I just noticed how badly I butchered my post.. fixed now.. ._. ... L-Lilipans s-scare me...

RadiantLegend
Apr 4, 2013, 11:30 PM
Hu - freaking - Cast

Cast Supremacy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (._. once we get better parts that is)

strikerhunter
Apr 4, 2013, 11:37 PM
Male here.

Play as a female HUcast for main, although it's weird that I or anyone can make a cast look like a human.

Have male characters as alts but have harder time enjoying playing them because of characteristics.

Jakosifer
Apr 5, 2013, 04:40 AM
Female Human Male

I always main a guy in these PS games, and sometimes make female alts. :wacko:

Skyly HUmar
Apr 5, 2013, 10:32 AM

*Fuck pink. Fuck fashion. Fuck kawaii. Gime weapons and something to kill.

I agree there lol. The scary thing though is that I see most of them as.... that one really weaboo term.... LOLI! Im not much of a sucker for looks myself, ive only used the white tux (when it first came out), a heretic lord and a fronteer wing. Thats it lol.

Aww lawd.. I just noticed how badly I butchered my post.. fixed now.. ._. ... L-Lilipans s-scare me...

You know aya... whenever i see a little lilipan in the claws of a gilnas... in my mind im thinking "Vermin captured OVER END!"

Gardios
Apr 5, 2013, 10:43 AM

But... just look at them... (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2942231&postcount=1285)
[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.pso2-uploader.info/uploda/src/up43832.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Skyly HUmar
Apr 5, 2013, 11:21 AM
But... just look at them... (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2942231&postcount=1285)
[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.pso2-uploader.info/uploda/src/up43832.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Looks like something i skinned the other day.

Scotty T
Apr 5, 2013, 12:02 PM
I got confused and said I'm a girl playing female -_-

Daiyousei
Apr 6, 2013, 07:37 PM
I got confused and said I'm a girl playing female -_-

I wonder how many people ended up screwing up their vote, if only I could rescind it and revote.