PDA

View Full Version : Ra mag abilities?

suzaku0zero0
Apr 5, 2013, 01:34 AM
What abilities will you put on a RA mag? Pp abilities or hp abilities? (Pp boost B etc)

MoonAtomizer
Apr 5, 2013, 01:48 AM
Typically a bunch of HP Restore and Invincibility for higher proc rates.

Non-Lepus PP Restore sucks unless you somehow integrate it into Time Attack (but gl getting it to proc consistently).

Aine
Apr 5, 2013, 03:43 AM
1. Stat Boost K
2. Stat Boost K
3. Stat Boost K
4. Stat Boost K
5. Stat Boost K
6. Stat Boost K
7. Stat Boost K
8. Stat Boost K

Once it kicks in you get automatic Shifta/Deband for two minutes.

Syklo
Apr 5, 2013, 03:57 AM
1. Stat Boost K
2. Stat Boost K
3. Stat Boost K
4. Stat Boost K
5. Stat Boost K
6. Stat Boost K
7. Stat Boost K
8. Stat Boost K

Once it kicks in you get automatic Shifta/Deband for two minutes.
you wish.

S/D are capped @ 1 minute duration; can't go higher than that.

Kierto
Apr 5, 2013, 04:06 AM
you wish.

S/D are capped @ 1 minute duration; can't go higher than that.

Mag S/D is terrible and only grants one 'tick' of the buffs, so each time it triggers you get it for 15 seconds. In the setup shown you get 8x15 seconds as they fire one after another (2 Minutes).

Gen2000
Apr 6, 2013, 03:38 AM
Tried the Stat Boost K stacks (just did 6 for a test, need to buy more slots) and it's pretty nice, didn't think it worked like that. I wasn't fond of it at first but only had the one that came from natural evolution of RA type mag.

I thought stacking abilities in such a way just increase the chance of the ability popping but once it popped all of them went on cooldown if they were the same exact ones. The Stat Boost K Stacks kept popping back to back to back etc once one went off after the previous one's duration was over like mention above. Pretty cool.

Can you get a similar effect from HP/Restore K for extended auto-HP healing period?

Syklo
Apr 6, 2013, 05:30 AM
Ok now I'm confused
Is it all at once if it's the same interval
or is it one by one?

Because my previous response had the former in mind.

GreenArcher
Apr 6, 2013, 07:06 AM
That's actually pretty interesting, how long is the cooldown between those 2 minutes, and how powerful is the shifta/deband?

I use 2x invincibility/A and 3x hp restore/b right now, probably should use those extend devices to get more hp restores on, they definitely come in handy.