PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 please help it's urgent

Miku Miharu
Apr 5, 2013, 03:13 AM
i just bought 2,000 webmoney with CN-USA once paid, i have been given a pin, however i don't know how to redeem the pin code. please help me :( (i do have a webmoney account).

Meji
Apr 5, 2013, 03:17 AM
Log onto this page (https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=pso2)
Click the refill AC option
Choose the amount (up to 2000AC in your case)
Select "WebMoney" as payment type and go to the next page.
Enter the WebMoney code.
????
Profit!

Miku Miharu
Apr 5, 2013, 03:32 AM
Log onto this page (https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=pso2)
Click the refill AC option
Choose the amount (up to 2000AC in your case)
Select "WebMoney" as payment type and go to the next page.
Enter the WebMoney code.
????
Profit!

Thank you, I love you!.

riku2replica
Apr 5, 2013, 03:57 AM
Thank you, I love you!.

Aww, that's so sweet.

Miku Miharu
Apr 5, 2013, 04:02 AM
Aww, that's so sweet.

Rofl it's a joke! i'm happy it's my first time buying AC :D

EvilMag
Apr 5, 2013, 04:03 AM
But he's a male newman. You're not suppose to love him. :>

Miku Miharu
Apr 5, 2013, 04:08 AM

haha Everyone deserves love if you help someone XD

Syklo
Apr 5, 2013, 04:15 AM
haha Everyone deserves love if you help someone XD
Tell that to dudu

Requiem Aeternam
Apr 5, 2013, 04:18 AM
Tell that to dudu

He only helps because you fork over obscene amounts of meseta to him. I don't think he'd help otherwise :-P

Miku Miharu
Apr 5, 2013, 04:21 AM
Tell that to dudu

He always Dudu's on my 10* weaps :(

Meji
Apr 5, 2013, 04:22 AM
H-hey now! It's because of the likes of you my kind is about to go extinct.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m92bdrBiR01qgsbho.gif

Also, this thread has gone way off topic.

ikarius030
Apr 5, 2013, 10:16 AM
My problem, I bought Webmoney, I put them into my webmoney account... But on the sega website, I choose 1000AC, Webmoney, then I have to input my name in kanji, hiragana, with a japanese address, phone number (and they have to be accurate). So I can't add AC... Anyone have a work around ?

SociableTyrannosaur
Apr 5, 2013, 02:18 PM
So what did the Male newman say to the CAST?

Nothing! Male newmen are just a myth!

I lol'd

Emmie
Apr 5, 2013, 04:40 PM
He only helps because you fork over obscene amounts of meseta to him. I don't think he'd help otherwise :-P
ふふふ...何お金

Syklo
Apr 5, 2013, 07:48 PM
ふふふ...何お金
I thought it's 何用かね?
well, i first thought what you wrote......then all the symbol arts i've seen say ^^^

Daiyousei
Apr 5, 2013, 07:59 PM
ふふふ...何お金

また来た前

once I stock up a bit

Aeris
Apr 6, 2013, 02:33 AM
My problem, I bought Webmoney, I put them into my webmoney account... But on the sega website, I choose 1000AC, Webmoney, then I have to input my name in kanji, hiragana, with a japanese address, phone number (and they have to be accurate). So I can't add AC... Anyone have a work around ?

No other workaround, have to fill in that info in order just to use your webmoney.

Emmie
Apr 6, 2013, 04:45 AM
I thought it's 何用かね?
well, i first thought what you wrote......then all the symbol arts i've seen say ^^^

Interesting. I've always understood it as him mocking you for the amount of money you are about to waste by talking to him. (Kinda like saying: What money? Your not gonna have any left when I'm done teehee) So what is he really saying when you approach the counter?

I did a google search on that phrase and came up with a number of Dudu fanart. He has quite the "fanclub," doesn't he?

Syklo
Apr 6, 2013, 05:33 AM
Interesting. I've always understood it as him mocking you for the amount of money you are about to waste by talking to him. (Kinda like saying: What money? Your not gonna have any left when I'm done teehee) So what is he really saying when you approach the counter?

I did a google search on that phrase and came up with a number of Dudu fanart. He has quite the "fanclub," doesn't he?
That's EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT before seeing those symbol arts.

Put basically, it's "What'd you like me to do?" or "what use (do you want from me)?"
I think.