PDA

View Full Version : pp magic doesn't work...

Username49
Apr 5, 2013, 10:51 AM
i have learned several pp techniques and added them to the palette, but i cannot use them. (they are sort of darked out)

what can i do to unlock them?? please help! :) thank you

Kondibon
Apr 5, 2013, 10:55 AM
The only active PP skill I know of is PP Convert. What class are you? Which skills are you talking about? Do you have anymore details? I don't think I can help you otherwise.

EDIT: also is your current main or sub class the one that actually learned the skill? You can't use skills from other classes even if you added them to the sub pallette beforehand

jooozek
Apr 5, 2013, 10:57 AM
you can only use techniques if either your main or subclass can use them (force and techer exclusive)

Username49
Apr 5, 2013, 11:22 AM
im newman hunter, looks like the class cannot do techniques right?.. okay! talking about heal technique, or fire technique etc.

jooozek
Apr 5, 2013, 11:27 AM
for now you can't but once you get to level 20 you can get access to subclassing and then when you pick force as subclass you will be able to use those techniques

Cagedtaytay
Apr 5, 2013, 11:27 AM
..Lol.
You said PP.

Kondibon
Apr 5, 2013, 11:58 AM
If you're talking about Techs then Jooozek is right. You need either your main or sub class to be techer or force to use techs.

Username49
Apr 5, 2013, 12:04 PM
:fire::fire::fire::fire:thanks all :)

Cadfael
Apr 5, 2013, 01:36 PM
for now you can't but once you get to level 20 you can get access to subclassing and then when you pick force as subclass you will be able to use those techniques

Just a small addition to this: I'm fairly certain that you need to also be using a Force weapon, in addition to having Force as your subclass in order to use techniques.

blace
Apr 5, 2013, 01:36 PM
Just a small addition to this: I'm fairly certain that you need to also be using a Force weapon, in addition to having Force as your subclass in order to use techniques.
Techs can be casted without a rod, talis or wand.

UnLucky
Apr 5, 2013, 01:38 PM
Techs can only be placed on the weapon palette of a Rod/Wand/Talis, but can also be placed on your normal palette/action bar or whatever you wanna call it along with items and things, which can be used with any equipped weapon.

Daiyousei
Apr 5, 2013, 04:01 PM
Though if you don't have a rod/talis/wand equipped, you'll be casting barehanded, which is quite cool in a way.

Cadfael
Apr 5, 2013, 08:34 PM
Techs can be casted without a rod, talis or wand.

Yep, I'm wrong. Ignore my earlier statement.