PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Need some help?

Vanelle
Apr 7, 2013, 03:06 PM
A friend of mine and I are in need of Team Storage to trade however we have been unable to find a team with the storage. It's more trouble then it's worth to do it all on our own. I was wondering if anyone with Team Storage was willing to maybe recruit us for at least 10 minutes so we can do this? You could kick us out after it changes nothing to me I'd just be super grateful for that one little trade time ><

ashley50
Apr 7, 2013, 03:07 PM
Are you both premium?

EDIT: if yes, just trade between you two. Team storage can only be used by premium users anyways.

Vanelle
Apr 7, 2013, 03:08 PM
Are you both premium?
neither. I'm not paying 90$ for a single trade.

jooozek
Apr 7, 2013, 03:09 PM
you need to be premium to use the team storage

Requiem Aeternam
Apr 7, 2013, 03:09 PM
You need to be a Premium user to use the Team Storage so you still can't trade unfortunately.

Mikessc88
Apr 7, 2013, 03:12 PM
if you both obtain a shop pass you can put items in your shop and sell to each other, that's how some people get around the trade system.

Vanelle
Apr 7, 2013, 03:12 PM
You need to be a Premium user to use the Team Storage so you still can't trade unfortunately.

The fuck...

*Sigh* thanks anyway, glad I asked.

SociableTyrannosaur
Apr 7, 2013, 03:21 PM
If you could use team storage without premium, it would heavily devalue premium, don't you think?

Anyway where are you getting $90 from? Why do you think that's what premium costs?