PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Emergency Quest theory

Smithee
Apr 7, 2013, 07:23 PM
Okay before you ask I know what a good MPA is and I know what a bad one is. The thing is today I was in an extremely good MPA. We got a good Emergency Code every two minutes for the hour I was there. Not only was it weird that this MPA had a very high frequency for codes it was also right before an Emergency Quest known for a very high amount of codes. The weirdest part was they were both in the tunnels and the map was also the exact same both times of the Emergency Quest and the MPA. My guess is they were linked somehow or it was just a strange coincidence. Everyone in the MPA thought it was weird the amount of codes we were getting.

Kondibon
Apr 7, 2013, 07:25 PM
What do you mean very similar? The layout? That was probably just a coincidence.

Jungo Torii
Apr 7, 2013, 07:28 PM
...You're not really clearly presenting a theory that you want confirmed or denied here.

From what I can understand you're trying to find out if a previous mpa was in any way connected to the EQ and perhaps map structure?

To which I can say, nope. Unless I'm just crazy.

Smithee
Apr 7, 2013, 07:30 PM
What I mean is they both had an extraordinarily high rate of Emergency Codes, Rares, and etc. In other words the MPA was literally the same as the EQ

jooozek
Apr 7, 2013, 07:37 PM
this just in: random is randumb

Kondibon
Apr 7, 2013, 07:39 PM
What I mean is they both had an extraordinarily high rate of Emergency Codes, Rares, and etc. In other words the MPA was literally the same as the EQ

That tends to happen when lots of people are around. Do you join big MPAs often?

Smithee
Apr 7, 2013, 07:47 PM
That tends to happen when lots of people are around. Do you join big MPAs often?

That's the problem I've been in plenty of big MPA's but this one had like 4 people and we got Quartz dragon 4 times in a row meaning we just got change over after change over after change over. More people joined as more people were told we didn't get 12 people till after it had died off.

Kondibon
Apr 7, 2013, 07:48 PM
That's the problem I've been in plenty of big MPA's but this one had like 4 people and we got Quartz dragon 4 times in a row meaning we just got change over after change over after change over. More people joined as more people were told we didn't get 12 people till after it had died off.

Well events are randomly generated with the map but always spawn in the same spots so that was probably just luck that both maps had lots of boss codes. I've had things like that happen solo.

Smithee
Apr 7, 2013, 07:59 PM
Let me rephrase my post