PDA

View Full Version : Question about Arks clones

AlVaRo0515
Apr 7, 2013, 11:02 PM
Does anybody know how to find them? Do we need to play a specific mission or meet certain requirements?:-?

blace
Apr 7, 2013, 11:03 PM
They have a chance to pop up during single party areas.

Normal Arks quests have single party areas in the beginning and third areas. Clones don't show around boss portals I believe, and seem to show up more during single party areas in EQs.

Short questions should be asked in the thread at the top of the board or click here (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195866).

AlVaRo0515
Apr 7, 2013, 11:09 PM
How do we get abducted?

blace
Apr 7, 2013, 11:11 PM
Upon reaching level 40 and having done the Client Order to take on Very Hard missions.

Specifically, Time Attack on Very Hard has a chance to get you abducted and taken to the Darkers Den. I'm not certain if you have to complete it to be cloned, but you will have to reach level 40+ and unlock Very Hard before any of this will happen.

Chik'Tikka
Apr 7, 2013, 11:25 PM
Flaz Hunar mission seem to be good places to hunt them+^_^+ came across two sets of clones in a half hour period yesterday during City Hunar EQ, just search every nook and cranny in area one (not the MPA area) and if you don't find any, pipe out and restart mission+^_^+ be sure to have a party with you, clones can hit very hard in most cases if your not careful+^_^+

FLAMINGO CHORD
Apr 8, 2013, 09:39 AM
You can find them on the first mines mission on Hard mode, can't you?

Caledonia
Apr 8, 2013, 09:58 AM
You can find them on the first mines mission on Hard mode, can't you?

Again, it's a single party area, but yes, you do encounter them in Hard mode, and come to mention it, I have seen them frequently in the mines. But then again, I play those missions fairly regularly.