PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 PSO2 Podcast

XbikXBd
Apr 8, 2013, 06:20 AM
Started this a wile ago with some local friends but I'm looking to add people from here that have played longer.

Just need about 4 people for a podcast i had people with me from my home town but they stopped playing a wile back (Dec update).

PM me if interested in it we will meet weekly to talk about the updates and news.

Will be on Skype so please have a mic and a fun attitude for PSO2.:whip:

i will record to add to my Gaming website and Youtube. so you can show your friends lol

here is a video i did a wile ago to give a example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFqOWqTyZvM

Sp-24
Apr 8, 2013, 10:38 AM
Oh no you didn't.

XbikXBd
Apr 8, 2013, 08:35 PM
Oh no you didn't.

what?

XbikXBd
Apr 9, 2013, 07:42 PM
bump.

XbikXBd
Apr 18, 2013, 07:00 PM
another bump im in need of one more person. would be nice to get a avid user lol XD just PM me or post here.

strikerhunter
Apr 18, 2013, 07:14 PM
............Hmmmmmm my only problem is........Skype................

XbikXBd
Apr 18, 2013, 07:21 PM
............Hmmmmmm my only problem is........Skype................

do you perfer another call service? i mean ill record audio so dont worry about limitations lol

strikerhunter
Apr 18, 2013, 07:22 PM
No, it's vocal problems.

I can get Skype up and mic but from time to time a dumb nervous break happens or high random pitch.
But all-in-all I would like to help with the podcast.

Dinosaur
Apr 18, 2013, 07:25 PM
I think stuff like this is great as you were informative to a basic level. However, if you truly want to get your name out in this day and age, you need something that makes you unique from the rest of the pack. I also felt that your opinions were extremely generalized. It helps to have strong opinions in order to express your own individual personality(which ties into my previous point of being unique versus the others).

XbikXBd
Apr 18, 2013, 07:27 PM
No, it's vocal problems.

I can get Skype up and mic but from time to time a dumb nervous break happens or high random pitch.
But all-in-all I would like to help with the podcast.

awesome just PM me your skype and ill send you a schedule ok. great to have you and dont worry about the spikes ill edit them out.

strikerhunter
Apr 18, 2013, 07:29 PM
awesome just PM me your skype and ill send you a schedule ok. great to have you and dont worry about the spikes ill edit them out.

Haha, first I must get Skype on my laptop since it's originally on my desktop and desktop is only used by me at noon (pst).

XbikXBd
Apr 18, 2013, 07:30 PM
I think stuff like this is great as you were informative to a basic level. However, if you truly want to get your name out in this day and age, you need something that makes you unique from the rest of the pack. I also felt that your opinions were extremely generalized. It helps to have strong opinions in order to express your own individual personality(which ties into my previous point of being unique versus the others).

yeah man i feel ya I keep up to-date with the info but mind you that was my first ever recording of me ranting i have gotten more organized but i too feel if its just one person it sound bland. but you see i need that critique thank you for your words of wisdom lol. but really tho what would you like to see maybe a example or in game play?

Haha, first I must get Skype on my laptop since it's originally on my desktop and desktop is only used by me at noon (pst).

sounds good.

Dinosaur
Apr 18, 2013, 07:38 PM
but really tho what would you like to see maybe a example or in game play?

These are good ideas, but this is the question that you must answer yourself. I can give you pointers, but cannot tell you what you want to do.

strikerhunter
Apr 18, 2013, 07:47 PM
Skype on laptop is ready. What Ship are you on? Hopefully you are on Ship 02.

@Dino
Normally what podcasts normally should do is plan out what they are going film, etc. Plans, plans, plans, planning is the key.

XbikXBd
Apr 18, 2013, 09:13 PM
Skype on laptop is ready. What Ship are you on? Hopefully you are on Ship 02.

@Dino
Normally what podcasts normally should do is plan out what they are going film, etc. Plans, plans, plans, planning is the key.

Awesome. and sadly no im on ship 9. i joined back when the game came out so yeah lol it was awful trying to get into that server.

and yes i agree organizing time and keeping on topic help. lol im a level 55 podcaster/ 35 video editor.(bad joke)

Chik'Tikka
Apr 18, 2013, 09:42 PM
ouch, ship 9... no hope of getting 700 AC for transfer?? i would really try+^_^+ anyway, i'm willin to do podcast, but only if i can sound like darth vader+^_^+

XbikXBd
Apr 18, 2013, 10:25 PM
ouch, ship 9... no hope of getting 700 AC for transfer?? i would really try+^_^+ anyway, i'm willin to do podcast, but only if i can sound like darth vader+^_^+

okies sounds good lol just PM your skype name XD and ill send you more info.

strikerhunter
Apr 19, 2013, 10:07 AM
Awesome. and sadly no im on ship 9. i joined back when the game came out so yeah lol it was awful trying to get into that server.

and yes i agree organizing time and keeping on topic help. lol im a level 55 podcaster/ 35 video editor.(bad joke)

Ouch Ship 09? Dam I'm on Ship 02, major problem there.