PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Contents of the new Scratch...

Chisa
Apr 10, 2013, 01:04 AM
I'm a little wary of doing scratch this time around considering the contents of it. :/ I mean everyone is going to want the Miku outfit/hair/mag/etc. There will be many who want the judgement coat at least, and maybe an accessory or two, but the revivals they returned for this scratch make me a little sad. :/ I mean i don't have dance 3 yet, so that might be another motivating factor. Either or, i feel that if I do scratch this time I might end up wishing I hadn't... :/ Anyone else feel this way?

(and your comments about how "gacha" itself is a scam, your comments aren't necessary. Yes, i agree, I don't particularly agree with how gacha is typically ran. However, if everyone said the same thing and noone did scratches, there would be no costumes on the market. ;)

Yes this may make them consider another method, but the problem is, there will always be those people (like myself) who want things because they're a sucker for collective aesthetics. :) )

Xaeris
Apr 10, 2013, 01:09 AM
I'm not a regular scratch player (I buy one here and there when I have leftover AC from something else), so I don't give deep thought to scratch inventories. Still, this one does look pretty weak, in terms of potential meseta to be made. Hairstyles, lobby actions and female special outfits (i.e, non recolorables like the towel or wedding dress) are usually where the money is in a scratch, and this one just doesn't bring much of them compared to previous scratches.

Zenobia
Apr 10, 2013, 01:10 AM
I'm a little wary of doing scratch this time around considering the contents of it. :/ I mean everyone is going to want the Miku outfit/hair/mag/etc. There will be many who want the judgement coat at least, and maybe an accessory or two, but the revivals they returned for this scratch make me a little sad. :/ I mean i don't have dance 3 yet, so that might be another motivating factor. Either or, i feel that if I do scratch this time I might end up wishing I hadn't... :/ Anyone else feel this way?

(and your comments about how "gacha" itself is a scam, your comments aren't necessary. Yes, i agree, I don't particularly agree with how gacha is typically ran. However, if everyone said the same thing and noone did scratches, there would be no costumes on the market. ;)

Yes this may make them consider another method, but the problem is, there will always be those people (like myself) who want things because they're a sucker for collective aesthetics. :) )

Just wait a bit don't gacha right off the bat during server up time give a few see what the prices might be before you gacha you might be able buy some of that stuff for cheap.

Also Dance 3 gonna be hella cheap~!

I also don't gacha that much sense I have terrible luck a lot of the times....

Mekhana
Apr 10, 2013, 01:13 AM
Can someone link me the scratch please?

I must have missed it.

TenebriS
Apr 10, 2013, 01:16 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20130410/ thats AC scratch

Sizustar
Apr 10, 2013, 01:18 AM
Can someone link me the scratch please?

I must have missed it.

It's always on the official site
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20130410/

Alisha
Apr 10, 2013, 01:20 AM
i buy AC every scratch and this one looks horrible for making meseta unless the miku outfit is as rare as hairstyles usually are.

Crimson Exile
Apr 10, 2013, 01:21 AM

Just wait for the shining angel or whatever its called scratch.

Sizustar
Apr 10, 2013, 01:21 AM
i buy AC every scratch and this one looks horrible for making meseta unless the miku outfit is as rare as hairstyles usually are.

Fun scratch looks more intersting this time around.

Zenobia
Apr 10, 2013, 01:22 AM
Fun scratch looks more intersting this time around.

Pretty much this also im saving my money I rack up for the Shining Series THAT scratch is gonna break so many wallets~.

Crimson Exile
Apr 10, 2013, 01:25 AM
Pretty much this also im saving my money I rack up for the Shining Series THAT scratch is gonna break so many wallets~.
Just talking about it with my team members. I'm saving at least 20 mil for it.

Zenobia
Apr 10, 2013, 01:27 AM
Just talking about it with my team members. I'm saving at least 20 mil for it.

Hah right there withya buddy ,but man im scared it might not be enough so im gonna keep my stock pile going with anymore sells I make.

Chisa
Apr 10, 2013, 01:29 AM
Yeah, I think I might hold off on this scratch, I mean in theory I was just planning to sell the miku stuff in an effort to get something fairly expensive that I otherwise would have spent at least 3 weeks saving for through TACOs or other methods, but yeah the shining series indeed looks far more promising. Just a shame they toss something alot of people will want (like a miku cosplay) in with the rest being so lackluster.

Sizustar
Apr 10, 2013, 01:29 AM

Well, the Risa voice this time and buttyfly hairclip might be the over priced item this time.

Crimson Exile
Apr 10, 2013, 01:30 AM
Hah right there withya buddy ,but man im scared it might not be enough so im gonna keep my stock pile going with anymore sells I make.
Yeah. You really think it will be that high in demand?

Zenobia
Apr 10, 2013, 01:42 AM
Well, the Risa voice this time and buttyfly hairclip might be the over priced item this time.

I actually want the butterfly face acc the one that covers up the eyes and the hair clip so that's about it maybe the hair I suppose I tend to get all the hairs that I LIKE im not a collector like some just tend to buy whats pleasing to me.

But all in all yep that looks just about it for my To Buy List.

Also Tux better come on May 5.......

ReaperTheAbsol
Apr 10, 2013, 01:45 AM
That butterfly clip... Do want! It'd be perfect for my alt. :3

Z-0
Apr 10, 2013, 01:46 AM
I sure didn't just pay 20.8million for Dance3...

... :3

LOL well, lesson learned, but at least other LAs I don't have are going to drop in price now since people will be scared their LA is next on the revival list. :wacko:

Zenobia
Apr 10, 2013, 01:47 AM
Yeah. You really think it will be that high in demand?

Im gonna say im sure back then I dunno if any one knows but they had ppls youtube accounts banned when people were showing the new arcs game previews on there youtube accounts. Sega went nuts on em saying not to show it etc etc to much was said really not gonna make a story out of this. After the people got there accounts back well things went smoothly.

I dunno what happened on the Japanese side ,but im pretty sure it wont effect much if I know Japan there will be alot of fans of it it wil be in high demand,but even I wanna say the prices wont be that demanding?

Hansha
Apr 10, 2013, 01:48 AM
I really hope the Miku hair isn't a forced color. It's the first pic of a hairstyle not in the default blonde color. I don't want to see this color everywhere.

Zenobia
Apr 10, 2013, 01:50 AM
I really hope the Miku hair isn't a forced color. It's the first pic of a hairstyle not in the default blonde color. I don't want to see this color everywhere.

Gonna make you happy right now Miku hair doesn't have the red text on it so yeah it's free to be changed to w/e color you want now be happy~!