PDA

View Full Version : Error 602, I'm about to quit this game.

AlVaRo0515
Apr 10, 2013, 01:17 PM
I keep on getting error 602 when trying to log in to my friends computer. I've tried putting everything lowercase, sega ID and password, and I still can't log in, but my friend can log in perfectly. I made sure I put it in correctly, and still nothing. Any suggestions?

gigawuts
Apr 10, 2013, 01:31 PM
Error 602 is a confirmation message sent to your email, IIRC. It's to help fight account theft, hacking, etc.

Sp-24
Apr 10, 2013, 01:31 PM
Also, passwords are case-sensetive, even when they aren't stored as hash.

Write your Sega ID in lower case and password - with proper capitalisation.

Priest
Apr 10, 2013, 02:13 PM
You should only get error 602 once.. then you receive an email from Sega containing a 6 digit code that you have to enter the next time you log into the new computer. Have you seen a screen where it looks like it needs just one thing to be entered? There are 3 buttons here, the bottom one is to resend the email code if you didnt get it. Once you find it, enter it on this screen and click the left button.

Your username and password MUST be correct, or you will never see this screen, and never be able to play on that computer. If you never receive this screen after countless login attempts, then your then your ID or password is incorrect.

If all else fails, try your segaID with the first letter capitalized. If no go and you are really desperate, you can write your password into notepad, to be sure with 100% certainty you typed it right/a key isnt malfunctioning on the keyboard, and copy and paste it into the password field in-game (with ctrl+c and ctrl+v, respectively), but this is typically not advisable for security reasons.

Hope this helps.