PDA

View Full Version : Latest English patch

fay
Apr 11, 2013, 05:54 AM
I don't know if it's just me or whatever, but has anyone else found that the latest English patch has actually translated less things than the previous version?

I've finding quite a few client orders not translated and so on that were translated before.

jooozek
Apr 11, 2013, 05:58 AM
didn't it hit you to check the patch forums first?

fay
Apr 11, 2013, 06:03 AM
I don't know those forums.

Maronji
Apr 11, 2013, 06:05 AM
didn't it hit you to check the patch forums first?

This.

OP, they updated it again earlier today, you know.

FYI, the general rule of thumb is to "check first, ask questions later", but...

I don't know those forums.

...what?

I'd ask you where you're getting your patch if you don't even know what the forum is, but then I'd be breaking a rule, so... I guess I'll just have to stay confused, tonight.

fay
Apr 11, 2013, 06:08 AM
Someone sends me the patch. Basically, you're saying a good Google search should solve the problem?

Also I never expected a new patch to be released since I got the new update yesterday.

EDIT: I finally got the latest one which was put out today. It still has the same problems. Daily COs, team COs and some of coffee's COs still aren't done when they were before.

SociableTyrannosaur
Apr 11, 2013, 06:40 AM
then you're not getting it from the right place. Current patch has tons translated that previous patches don't.

fay
Apr 11, 2013, 12:57 PM
AIDA, in those pictures you shown, my COs in the list are still all in Japanese. I double checked i'm using the newest update as well.

Brimcon
Apr 11, 2013, 01:04 PM
Are you using JUST the Large files or both the Required and Large Files?

fay
Apr 11, 2013, 01:09 PM
Just the regular. I've always stuck with just the regular.

Brimcon
Apr 11, 2013, 01:19 PM
Try adding in the Large Files. Make sure they are both dated 4/11

GoldenFalcon
Apr 11, 2013, 03:10 PM
You act like the translation community should be held as accountable as a profiting developer. Wow.

fay
Apr 11, 2013, 03:32 PM
At no point did I even say anything of the sort. I wasn't saying they are doing a bad job or anything even in that manner. I was asking if anyone knew anything in regards to it.

Please don't put words in my mouth.

RedRaz0r
Apr 11, 2013, 04:01 PM
The core patch will translate those client orders.

I have downloaded the latest version of the core patch as well and those client orders are in japanese like this guy says. My friend that I play with daily has the same thing. Were they moved to the large files patch per chance?

Lostbob117
Apr 11, 2013, 04:10 PM
Why don't you guys go to the site itself and ask in (that one thread just made for these kind of questions) Where Agrajag or someone who can actually answer this for you.

Maronji
Apr 11, 2013, 07:17 PM
You guys are absolutely sure you're using the April 11th patches (yes, the core patch updated)? I was using the April 10th patch earlier in the day yesterday and had the untranslated bits, but when Agrajag posted the update later that day, everything that was previously untranslated was translated again.

EDIT: Unless there are more untranslated daily orders/team orders that I'm not aware of. Let me double check.

Why don't you guys go to the site itself and ask in (that one thread just made for these kind of questions) Where Agrajag or someone who can actually answer this for you.

I'm not sure if you're trying to say "We can't give you support for this here" or "None of us can be arsed/know what the problem is; go ask the guys who made it".

SociableTyrannosaur
Apr 11, 2013, 08:02 PM
Make sure you guys exit the game completely and install the 4/11 patch. The 4/10 is outdated.

if you're using the english launcher you have to exit the launcher as well so it will restore the backups correctly.

If the problem persists, run a CRC check and try installing the 4/11 patch again.

RedRaz0r
Apr 12, 2013, 11:18 AM
Make sure you guys exit the game completely and install the 4/11 patch. The 4/10 is outdated.

if you're using the english launcher you have to exit the launcher as well so it will restore the backups correctly.

If the problem persists, run a CRC check and try installing the 4/11 patch again.

That was my issue, i didn't realize the 4/10 was outdated. Thanks for the help