PDA

View Full Version : Suzaku's Helpful Livestream!?

Suz
Apr 11, 2013, 01:39 PM
Stream URL: http://www.twitch.tv/suzaku0089

Reddit thread (made by another user): http://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/1bwput/highly_helpful_and_skilled_stream_newbie_friendly/

I was wondering how or where I should post my livestream, since I didn't see a specific forum/subforum/topic regarding these things. But another post about the same topic was not removed or moved for posting here, I suppose this is the spot to do so. =) I stream in 720p @ 50-60 FPS.

Anyway, I've been streaming PSO2 everyday on ship 2 for a few months now, and I've been looking to outsource and promote my stream. I've been playing PSO2 since the first day of OBT, so I knew what I was like to play with no patches, and all that delicious vanilla goodness(Although I use a patch now). I mainly play Fighter and Hunter, but viewers also like to watch my gunner and occasional force play. But yeah! I stream while talking with my team, and swear words are kind of... abundant. I'm not going to lie. But who is not used to swear words on the internet by now?

I tend to get a lot of new people in my stream asking how to get the game make an account, download, and a lot of other common questions. I provide people with answers as much as I can. I also provide commentary/guides on how to play classes based on my style of play, and so far the criticism is very good. I also try to participate in chat as much as possible.

Also I would like to see if you guys enjoy the stream if you do end up watching it, talk in chat with me/ my mods and generally have a good time. Most people that have watched me say that it's a good stream, so I hope what they say is true. You guys be the judge! Any comments or questions here/on my stream are welcome (So long as it isn't too negative/trolling lol).

TL;DR - Watch my stream cause its cool/funny/entertaining/whatever =)

Reia
Apr 11, 2013, 04:25 PM
This is very nice looking but there's one flaw, when battles start it gets massively frozen in some parts, did you check how your internet upstream is holding up during those moments of battle? You might wanna get more.

Railkune
Apr 11, 2013, 04:39 PM
It's funny. A friend just linked me to that stream an hour or so back.

Suz
Apr 12, 2013, 03:38 AM
This is very nice looking but there's one flaw, when battles start it gets massively frozen in some parts, did you check how your internet upstream is holding up during those moments of battle? You might wanna get more.

I'm pretty sure that's not me... at the time of this post I've been streaming non-stop for... 14 hours. I've only dropped 111 frames. Which is like, nothing. I've set my bitrate buffer to 1k so people with not-so-good internet can watch easier. So it's usually the viewers problem in that case. o_o

Reia
Apr 12, 2013, 03:48 AM
Still it's a really good stream, I got to give up on mine, I couldn't keep up the internet stream and twitch kicked me to justin, which very bad browsing and tools. I got to quit over and decided to go to LPing instead on youtube.

http://www.justin.tv/reia01/videos

This is what remained of it : <

Suz
Apr 12, 2013, 05:01 AM
Haha. I have a really bad habit now of falling asleep on stream. It's been kind of hard lately, so I kind of just pass out exhausted at random times. Really bad for my viewers. =( But yeah, sucks you couldn't continue streaming. If your net is bad with its upload and download speeds, it's also probably why you were getting some choppyness when I was in combat.

DreXxiN
Apr 12, 2013, 05:33 AM
Reia, I still have yet to run into you. MUST FIND YOU AND FRIEND YOU! :D

Suz
Apr 12, 2013, 04:04 PM
The stream is live! It's up usually most of the time. So be sure to drop by and hang out!

Jakosifer
Apr 12, 2013, 04:11 PM
Not enough Nazel Kun.

Suz
Apr 12, 2013, 04:20 PM
Not enough Nazel Kun.

Well if you stuck around more Jackalope you'd hear him. Haha.

Reia
Apr 12, 2013, 05:54 PM
Reia, I still have yet to run into you. MUST FIND YOU AND FRIEND YOU! :D

I'm on Ship-1 you can also check out my actual LP channel in youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZfKPzCK75xGz4yr9xrMDNw/featured

Aeris
Apr 12, 2013, 06:23 PM
Haha. I have a really bad habit now of falling asleep on stream. It's been kind of hard lately, so I kind of just pass out exhausted at random times. Really bad for my viewers. =( But yeah, sucks you couldn't continue streaming. If your net is bad with its upload and download speeds, it's also probably why you were getting some choppyness when I was in combat.

Because its steaming on 720p which takes a 3mpbs to 5mpbs connection to keep it stable for viewing which some people don't have like me, donno why twichtv does that.

Suz
Apr 12, 2013, 06:52 PM
Yeah I don't really know either. It just sucks. I wish everyone could watch depending on their connection, But I can't do anything about that until I'm partnered. But I know that's not happening anytime soon.

Side note: Aeris, do you watch my stream? :o

Reia
Apr 12, 2013, 07:10 PM
Yeah I don't really know either. It just sucks. I wish everyone could watch depending on their connection, But I can't do anything about that until I'm partnered. But I know that's not happening anytime soon.

Yeah partner services tend to be very harsh, specially when you don't want to go lucrative, and knowing how japanese companies like to sue everyone making money out of their products without permission. At same time twitch and youtube tend to put you extra features that you can only get once partnered...

DreXxiN
Apr 13, 2013, 05:09 AM
Yeah partner services tend to be very harsh, specially when you don't want to go lucrative, and knowing how japanese companies like to sue everyone making money out of their products without permission. At same time twitch and youtube tend to put you extra features that you can only get once partnered...

Bandwith be expensive, yo. ;)

Aeris
Apr 13, 2013, 05:13 AM

Yep i did and saw myself on there but my 768kbps connection is too low to keep it stable for watching since it was going like go and stop like a traffic light.

DreXxiN
Apr 13, 2013, 05:21 AM
Yeah, unfortunately 720p is the entertainment standard now, so even though some parts of the world or certain connections can't quite watch it flawlessly, it's the expected quality -- so people usually won't settle for 480p anymore.

(At least I know I don't watch streams < 720p often, lol.)

Suz
Apr 13, 2013, 08:08 AM
@Aeris Ah, I knew you did! A team member of mine was wondering why you were hanging around us so much even though you didn't say anything, it was creeping him out. But I told him that you're probably a viewer, and I was right! Haha.

@Everyone else the stream is now live! Be sure to come by and hang out! Questions/comments are welcomed and encouraged.

Smithee
Apr 13, 2013, 10:45 PM
Loving the stream keep it up.

Suz
Apr 14, 2013, 04:49 PM
And the stream is now live! If you're bored in B20 and have nothing to do, and/or looking for something to watch, this is your place!

Nemhy
Apr 14, 2013, 06:54 PM
Been enjoying the stream a lot. Really friendly environment where you can ask any questions you want, no matter how "nooby". Pretty good music selection too which is always nice :P

Suz
Apr 15, 2013, 09:36 AM
Streams up guys! What will we do today? Probably just level hunter all lazy like and have fun while doing it. :D

Home Dog
Apr 15, 2013, 06:19 PM
Just started watching the stream. Very nice quality. :)

Suz
Apr 16, 2013, 02:22 PM
Stream is up! Doing some more hunter leveling and maintenance Tuesdays with my team and my viewers! Hang out and enjoy your stay guys!

Reio the Wolf
Apr 18, 2013, 10:53 AM
Bumped, sucka!

NightfallG
Apr 18, 2013, 10:53 AM
Stream's up right now. GET OVER HERE.

e:fb

Gozen
Apr 18, 2013, 10:57 AM
damn this guy is CRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

~Aya~
Apr 18, 2013, 12:39 PM
it was fun! thanks for your help today! see you around!

Suz
Apr 19, 2013, 12:50 PM
Thank you everyone for such positive feedback! I appreciate all the kind comments. I hope everyone will continue watching!

And on that note... the stream is now live! More leveling, music, and commentary. Hope to see you all there!

SakoHaruo
Apr 19, 2013, 04:38 PM
You guys should really check out Suz's stream. good quality, good music, friendly environment. hell, most of you just lurkin' the forums. go check it out! ;-)

Chik'Tikka
Apr 19, 2013, 04:53 PM
yeah, pretty fun, he even has webcam up and answers questions and stuff over the mic+^_^+

Suz
Apr 20, 2013, 03:44 PM
Once again thank you every for such positive feedback! You guys are the greatest. The stream is up again! Hope to see lots of familiar and unfamiliar faces today.

ShinMaruku
Apr 20, 2013, 03:49 PM
I hope to call Aya a succubus again. http://www.hotbloodedgaming.com/forum/images/smilies/Kappa.png

NoiseHERO
Apr 21, 2013, 02:21 AM
Don't watch this noob's stream he sucks at darker dungeon then blames it on cute girls. :0

Suz
Apr 21, 2013, 02:42 AM
Don't watch this noob's stream he sucks at darker dungeon then blames it on cute girls. :0

Nah, I blame those two guys who ditched us because it wasn't worth their time. If they were with us we would've passed. Lost all respect for those guys. Aya and I tried our best, but couldn't do it. I was upset and disappointed, but oh well. Next time.

But thanks for tuning in, though.

NightfallG
Apr 21, 2013, 02:44 AM

This isn't how you get e-pussy PSO-World poster Rock Eastwood.

NoiseHERO
Apr 21, 2013, 02:50 AM
Can't be mad at us for not doing something we didn't agreed to. Atleast we don't blame other people for our mistakes like manchildren. :D

Also I dunno about e-pussy @ nightfall but you're the one e-dickridin'.

Suz
Apr 21, 2013, 03:19 AM
Never said I was mad, Just lost respect for people who ditch out because they have something else better to do. Not cool at all. If anything I blame myself because I couldn't carry hard enough/lacked appropriate skill to make it through that area. If I was better I'm sure I could have done it.

Also, you can keep your negative/sarcastic/trolling comments out of this thread, you don't have to watch my stream if you don't like it. Drama isn't cool either. So if you have nothing nice to say, please leave. But thank you again for watching. :)

NoiseHERO
Apr 21, 2013, 03:31 AM
Nothing you just said about "ditching" or watching your stream (which I heard you broke down on) made any sense.

:0

Anyhow you sound done.

Chik'Tikka
Apr 21, 2013, 05:12 AM
0.0 Eastwood... i don't think I've ever seen you outright flame before, off handed and trolly comments sure, but not flames+^_^+

Zenobia
Apr 21, 2013, 05:19 AM
0.0 Eastwood... i don't think I've ever seen you outright flame before, off handed and trolly comments sure, but not flames+^_^+

Honey you dun know Eastwood~

DreXxiN
Apr 21, 2013, 07:12 AM
Wait..wait..I have something constructive to say in this thread...

[spoiler-box]The 'mad' levels in this thread are over 9000!!!![/spoiler-box]

Alex305!
Apr 21, 2013, 07:59 AM
Another failed darkers den....Its just not suzaku's week.

suzu pls

Dinosaur
Apr 22, 2013, 04:53 PM
support the PSO2 english community by participating in this stream and chat!

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh113/subarashee/1366503934458_zps23288be3.png

Suz
Apr 23, 2013, 02:12 PM
Once again shout outs to everyone who supports the stream! You guys are the best! =)

And on that note... streams live! If you're bored or looking for something to watch, please tune-in! :D

Reia
Apr 23, 2013, 02:13 PM
Suz, in my extra episode I said I transfered to Ship-2, When I reach further enough, let's make an extra episode together : D!

Suz
Apr 23, 2013, 02:47 PM
Suz, in my extra episode I said I transfered to Ship-2, When I reach further enough, let's make an extra episode together : D!

Huh, sounds interesting enough. I suppose I could do a guest appearance or something. LOL

Reia
Apr 23, 2013, 09:25 PM
Yeah Im making 3 more side-shows for different type of LP genre. Unlike the main numbered story LP this one ain't numbered and the episodes aint released on schedule.

[EXTRA] - Show extra content, from missions, features, enemies that ain't part of the main story.
[HUNT] - This one still I'm thinking it out, Fans can request how to get the best hunting method for particular enemy, rare item/enemy, an annoying client order? I will make a video of the best tactics and methods to do an optimal hunt.
[ARKS] - This one is the one Im concerned about us. In this one I feature other people's channels, any youtuber and streamer will be a guest in every episode and it will be featured and linked to their channel pages.

Suz
Apr 24, 2013, 07:47 PM
Yeah man that sounds awesome. I'm not what you would call popular, but if it helps get PSO2's name out there, I'm willing to lend you a hand. You can PM me and I'll send you my skype/whatever you need to get in contact with me. Thanks! :D

Suz
Apr 25, 2013, 04:32 PM
Streams now live guys! Stop by and hang out if you're bored. :P

Reia
Apr 25, 2013, 04:34 PM
Yeah man that sounds awesome. I'm not what you would call popular, but if it helps get PSO2's name out there, I'm willing to lend you a hand. You can PM me and I'll send you my skype/whatever you need to get in contact with me. Thanks! :D

By popular I mean people with subscribers, in order to get the channels linked and make the game get more known by people around and recommend each other. Youtube does that a lot!

Suz
Apr 26, 2013, 06:42 PM
By popular I mean people with subscribers, in order to get the channels linked and make the game get more known by people around and recommend each other. Youtube does that a lot!

Ah, so a help me help you kinda thing. I'm down with that.

Back on track though, the streams now live! Hope you guys tune in. =)

Lunasol8888
Apr 28, 2013, 10:40 PM
My name is Lunasol8888 and i approve this stream for the great music and helpfulness.

DS23
Apr 29, 2013, 12:21 AM
I got the bike horn cover of the Eva theme played on the stream one time. I'm special.

Suz
May 20, 2013, 09:39 PM
The stream is back up guys! I've been having some frame drop issues lately, though. But I hope everyone can stop by and pay a visit for awhile! Hope to see you all there.

Zenobia
May 20, 2013, 09:42 PM
I see Suz keep it up bro and stay fly and hold it down for all the pso2 players out der broski.

Suz
May 24, 2013, 07:44 PM
Yuri, a word for your fans? lol. Shoutouts aside, I have the next few days off work, so I should be able to stream a lot more consistently. I wanna get my hunter and fighter both to 60, which I think is very do-able. Tune in and maybe even party up?

Zenobia
May 25, 2013, 12:11 AM
Yuri, a word for your fans? lol. Shoutouts aside, I have the next few days off work, so I should be able to stream a lot more consistently. I wanna get my hunter and fighter both to 60, which I think is very do-able. Tune in and maybe even party up?

No prob Suz homie next time you see me invite me for a few runs I got some time to kill.

Suz
Jun 26, 2013, 08:09 PM
Bumped, sinceI haven't been on this site for awhile. 60/60 FI/HU gameplay featured on the stream. Mostly spamming AQs, but theres team commentary in there as well. Watch for a bit if you're not too busy. :P