PDA

View Full Version : Lv 60 SP CO

Skyly HUmar
Apr 12, 2013, 08:58 AM
Do we have one? last update was 15 levels from 30, is there one at 60?

gigawuts
Apr 12, 2013, 08:59 AM
I believe a new one is in the files, but not actually available yet. I'm not sure what the level will be. Considering what else they're breaking the norm with in the last couple updates - no level cap CO, no koffee CO to unlock dragon altar, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if it's for 65, or maybe they're keeping it on hold for a bit and it's for level 60.

Skyly HUmar
Apr 12, 2013, 09:01 AM
Alrighty, thanks.

Chik'Tikka
Apr 12, 2013, 09:52 AM
I believe a new one is in the files, but not actually available yet. I'm not sure what the level will be. Considering what else they're breaking the norm with in the last couple updates - no level cap CO, no koffee CO to unlock dragon altar, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if it's for 65, or maybe they're keeping it on hold for a bit and it's for level 60.

odd... Koffie made me finish ruins free field to get dragon alter+^_^+ kinda didn't like ruins boss much so aside from a few MPAs, i never actually finished the quest until wednesday+^_^+

Idolon
Apr 12, 2013, 12:06 PM
I think if you had already completed Ruins exploration, you didn't have to do the CO to unlock the new field.

LonelyGaruga
Apr 12, 2013, 01:35 PM
That would appear to be the case. I too cleared Ruins Exploration before Dragon Altar was made available, and was not required to complete a CO to unlock the first DA quest.

RedRaz0r
Apr 12, 2013, 02:06 PM
That would appear to be the case. I too cleared Ruins Exploration before Dragon Altar was made available, and was not required to complete a CO to unlock the first DA quest.

Regardless, you don't have to do any CO to unlock the first DA quest. You just need to complete the ruins free exploration once before they become available.