PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 How was your Day in playing~

Meyfei
Apr 12, 2013, 11:04 PM
Generally unproductive and chilled. Literally afked without being away -boooring-

Did a short Team MPA, then chrome came did that, then we all relaxed abit.

BIG OLAF
Apr 12, 2013, 11:09 PM
Did a quick Altar free field, then stood around since no one else was available for fun time, logged off. Usually how it goes, lol.

Mikessc88
Apr 12, 2013, 11:10 PM
at least we had our brief fun time

Laxedrane
Apr 12, 2013, 11:13 PM
A friend bugged me to get on vent during a hardcore procrastination IRL. So I popped on game with him and we did a quick AQ together. Then we played darts while rotating costumes. Then spent the night buying new outfits and changing up our accessories. We decided to go with the accountant theme for tomorrow AQ shenanigans.

After writing this recap I feel I should be asking myself some questions..

Valkyrie Lovrina
Apr 12, 2013, 11:31 PM
Yesterday: Fixed Lovrina's Skill tree, ruined Sissi's skill tree because I was dumb enough to redo her tree while I was tired :nono:, obtained Dance 3, bought a ton of accessories, did 13 TA's(game crashed on one of them), kissed Echo, bought two Valgiris, +10d my Stayed Bullova, did some affixing and that's about it.

Today: signed on, messed around on Sissi, signed off, went to play TERA.

Zyrusticae
Apr 12, 2013, 11:34 PM
Ran my VH/H TACOs on Aiza, then did some random COs (she has a LOT of stuff I never finished...). Then switched to Liza and got her to level 20 gunner in pretty short order. Now contemplating how the fuck I'm going to get the money to grind her new gear...

Rayokarna
Apr 12, 2013, 11:41 PM
Caves Emergency then logged out really. Got Trap Mastery to 8.

Cyron Tanryoku
Apr 12, 2013, 11:43 PM
I grabbed Echos ass

Team MPA'd

Chrome MPA'd for two minutes, then got a lolipop and stopped caring

Zenobia
Apr 12, 2013, 11:49 PM
Didi solo free field in Altar found out that Noir didn't wanan play today did some TA's for abduction found out Hunar doesn't is on house arrest. Decided to just chill and talk for a bit and eat curry before going Noir hunting again.

Xaeris
Apr 12, 2013, 11:51 PM
Started the day off with some AQs on my Gunner. Then, I switched to my Hunter to do some COs, and then a Dragon Sanctum MPA (for crappy exp; damned penalty). Right now, I'm just dicking around in the Salon.

Syklo
Apr 13, 2013, 12:04 AM
I sat down.

I didn't play.

Lostbob117
Apr 13, 2013, 12:14 AM
Played through Cubeland, did some TACOs, Lv'd up, Tried out some grinding again got a 7* +10 and a 9* +6 with only using 100k.

Dnd
Apr 13, 2013, 12:38 AM
Spent 8 mill getting Lobby Actions/hairstyles and all that fun (Ideally wanna get about 3-4 more that are 5mill+ in total ;-;). Spent about an hour /la singing in various places then was reminded how pathetic free fields that aren't dragon alter were (Ie. Pretty much doing 85% of a gwanas health with one over-end on its weakspot ftw?)

TaigaUC
Apr 13, 2013, 01:02 AM
Farmed Snow Banthers, only got the arm and rear units and then nothing for hours. Spent a few more hours blowing over 2 million, many +1 grind risk and +5% affix items, as well as exhausting all cheap Techic 2 units on the marketplace in trying to affix Technic 2 + Elder Soul onto those Banther units, as well as grinding them to +10. Wasted 6 hours trying to get a matterboard drop for matterboard 9. Still no luck.

I really need to stop wasting so much time on this "game" and do something productive.

SallySalSal
Apr 13, 2013, 01:10 AM
I don't log in anymore.

Chik'Tikka
Apr 13, 2013, 01:27 AM
logged in, tried to do TAs, forgot COs, did more TAs, ran into glitchers that earned 1st spot on b-list, rage quit/log out (with TAs still undone), gonna curb stomp some fools on Gears now+^_^+

Ezodagrom
Apr 13, 2013, 07:27 AM
My PSO2 day yesterday:
Recorded VH Tundra free field -> did Chrome EQ -> went to my room and was lazy for the rest of the day.

~Aya~
Apr 13, 2013, 07:36 AM
Um.. last night I did various things. End result was bath towels in team room with Natsune, Sakia/shirai

Natsu kept on sneaking around saying, "sneak sneak"... Then sprouted dragon wings.. and roared n stuff.. was time fo bed at thst point~ ^~^

Z-0
Apr 13, 2013, 07:42 AM
Logged on, did about 10~12 AQs, went from the start of 57 to about 300k to level 59 on Ranger. Pretty good haul. Got lots of nice affixes to sell, then did my TACOs on Cast before giving in my TO items (finally given in the 4,500 for the week :D) and then going to bed. Got trolled by a Garongo dropping a boxed rifle too. :l Would love Holy Ray so I could sell it and get a better rifle...

Also found a Divulcan (going to upgrade it soon), Jade Racion and Messer Agate. Nice little spot of meseta there, even if it isn't much (about 300k~350k for both the Jade and Messer).

BlueCast Boy
Apr 13, 2013, 07:53 AM
Well I normally just do AQ and i still can't believe i did'nt any rares that are only AQ (>.<) and if i get bored i usually go on saloon and powder my nose~ but then if I'm bored of them I stalk ship 2 on block 20

Meyfei
Apr 14, 2013, 12:00 AM
Today i logged on- Thought bout my Friends list and who the heck is inactive or has removed me. I had removed 3 of 100+ and accidentally clicked and removed someone without knowing who it was... seriously, my mouse highlights the list as well as my Up/Down key strokes which inturn pass the mouses highlighter then i accidentally select someone by accident... to make matters worse ontop of that PSO2 just says "removed friend from list" or something :/ SEGA PLEASE FIX!

For activities i did FUN points, and took like 20 pictures of a Set Sadinian who just WOULDN'T cooperate with me... Also big news Ragne even on normal, is annoying

And finally wondering if i should really consider finding a hardcore taco group (like hardcore in terms of being serious enough to run it at set times so we can just get em over with) So i can throw 5million meseta towards a Symbol Art.

Crimson Exile
Apr 14, 2013, 12:03 AM
Finally got my first 10* AQ rare hit lvl 58. But since I haven't been feeling well I had to leave early :(

Du1337
Apr 14, 2013, 02:54 PM
All normal tacos and falz eq. it was fun. found a rare. yay.

Posted from Pso-world.com App for Android