PDA

View Full Version : New or starting over?

jayjaye
Apr 13, 2013, 10:34 PM
is there anyone planning on starting over? or new? i saw a thread with someone at level 5 a couple days ago but they might be farther. i just started today and i'm at level 2 as of now. anyone within my level range?

Edit
I'm on ship one

Lumpen Thingy
Apr 13, 2013, 11:16 PM
i'd remake in ship 2 if I were you

SociableTyrannosaur
Apr 13, 2013, 11:18 PM
yeah reroll and start on ship 2

jayjaye
Apr 13, 2013, 11:54 PM
oh i considered that due to ship 2 being the supposed home of the english population but i am interested in a team on ship 1. thats why i went there.

Reia
Apr 14, 2013, 12:16 AM
Hello, I am Reia, if the team happens to be Frontier 01, make sure you add me in the friendlist. Just search for me in the Visiphone.

If you want to search for me, here's a video guide on how to search for players taken from my LP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVSHkY0tAnM&#t=4m40s

I'll leave you my data below so you can copy paste it.

ARKS ID: レイア
Character name: Reia

I'm currently offline in the game, uploading the next episode of my LP series. I'll go back online after I'm done editing and uploading. Check out the LP series if you're concerned in learning how to play as well.

SociableTyrannosaur
Apr 14, 2013, 12:17 AM
oh i considered that due to ship 2 being the supposed home of the english population but i am interested in a team on ship 1. thats why i went there.

Ok, just 90% of the people here are on ship 2 and this is the first I've heard of anyone being on ship 1.

Hope it all works out.

jayjaye
Apr 14, 2013, 04:07 PM
Ok, just 90% of the people here are on ship 2 and this is the first I've heard of anyone being on ship 1.

Hope it all works out.

LOL. That's actually quite a large number. And yea. frontier 1 sort of interests me. But also the claim that gear is cheaper in ship 1.

jayjaye
Apr 14, 2013, 04:34 PM
I'll think about it though. imma take a look around ship 1 see the english population and if i can find anyone.

Blundy
Apr 14, 2013, 05:03 PM
this summer depending on if i like the look of dumans or not i might reroll ship 2

it's either that or a paid transfer.

LoneWolf019
Apr 16, 2013, 02:33 AM
what block does ship 2 normally play on?? ive been on there and dont see to many :/

Demon-
Apr 16, 2013, 02:47 AM
what block does ship 2 normally play on?? ive been on there and dont see to many :/

Block 20