PDA

View Full Version : +75% exp tickets disappearing from inventory

poop123
Apr 15, 2013, 02:43 PM
This has happened two days in a row now. I logged in to find that the +75% tickets in my inventory are gone. The first time I figured I had accidentally vendored them, but now I'm curious if there's something up because two times in a row is weird. Anyone else have this issue?

Macman
Apr 15, 2013, 02:48 PM
Your character ate them while you weren't looking.

Shadowth117
Apr 15, 2013, 02:59 PM
I've never had this problem with tickets and I've played every form of the game so far from the closed beta onwards, including the vita beta. Unless someone else plays on your profile and for some reason isn't telling you or you've left yourself logged in while afk somewhere with other people around I don't really know what would have caused that.

UnLucky
Apr 15, 2013, 03:03 PM
Well, I only take out a single ticket from my bank any time I'm going to use one, but that's mainly to conserve inventory space, not for some kind of paranoia.

Anything else change while you're logged out? Log in at a different location, different Meseta, FUN or EXP?

Alisha
Apr 15, 2013, 03:05 PM
Well, I only take out a single ticket from my bank any time I'm going to use one, but that's mainly to conserve inventory space, not for some kind of paranoia.

Anything else change while you're logged out? Log in at a different location, different Meseta, FUN or EXP?

but the tickets stack.....

SociableTyrannosaur
Apr 15, 2013, 03:06 PM
...wut?

Tickets don't stack. if you try to use the same type of ticket while one is still active it tells you to wait for first one to expire.

blace
Apr 15, 2013, 03:07 PM
but the tickets stack.....
That 1 extra space could make all the difference...

UnLucky
Apr 15, 2013, 03:11 PM
0 tickets take up considerably less space than 1

and I carry 1 telepipe and bank all my photon drops and synthesizers

gotta roll that non-cast for the extra inv...

poop123
Apr 15, 2013, 05:33 PM
Turns out I was looking at my inventory through the feed mag menu... so the tickets did not appear in my inventory. -_-

Maronji
Apr 15, 2013, 06:14 PM
Turns out I was looking at my inventory through the feed mag menu... so the tickets did not appear in my inventory. -_-

Yeah, you have to be really careful about that. I've had times where I thought I was losing items too, and that turned out to be the problem lol

The other thing you have to be careful about is knowing what screen you're looking at. I mean, you don't want to feed things to your mag that you don't want to feed to it, after all.

UnLucky
Apr 15, 2013, 06:17 PM
Be careful of the shops and stuff too

And discarding somewhat, since you could accidentally accept too fast if you're not thinking. Don't say it can't happen because you have to specifically select "OK" to confirm the deletion.